Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Getting the man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As we all arrived in the room there was an air of excitement and expectancy!

Sexual tension just seem to sizzle off everyone!!

People were beaming and buzzing from what the night was holding in store.

As we chatted and drank I scanned the room for Him, I knew he was coming here with Her! I couldn't see Him but I knew he was here! I could smell the familiar scent of leather, his favourite aftershave and sex! He always smelled of sex, it was intoxicating!! I could feel the knot in my stomach tighten, and then I caught a glimpse. The knot seemed to multiply as I felt myself consumed by desire and jealousy. My husbands hand on the lower of my back irritated me beyond belief, I needed to shake it off, shake him off, I needed to just breathe! I made my excuses and went to the ladies, if I went to the bar I wouldn't hav left it. I

As I was walking back through the lobby, there he was, standing, waiting for me! I felt my knees nearly go from under me my heart surely stopped for what seemed like an eternity. He walked over and leaned into my ear, even his nose touching me sent shivers down me as every ounce of my being remembered every single time he had touched me. All he said was ' I need to fuck you, right now' and with those words I knew I was his.

Somehow the hurt and anger still rose up from within me, I thought all I could feel was lust insatiable lust and longing when he was near. But deep down I knew it was more, it would always be more with Him.

I took his hand and led him to the bathroom, he was used to being in charge, but not tonight not now.

I sat down, slipped off my panties, told him to kneel before me and tongue fuck me, his tongue on my clit felt like home, the roughness of his stubble grinding into my pussy was out of this world, after weeks without seeing or smelling him my own body betrayed me and I came in minutes!

Squirting all over him, he smiled, he knew, I got up put my panties in his pocket, told him to stay on his knees, as I left I bent over and into his ear I licked him and whispered I really need to fuck my husband now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

That's horny & I'm sure my wife has had something like this done to her.

Picked her up in Town - Birmingham- & she was highly sexed & very wet!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmmm part 2 ????

Post new Message to Thread