Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Letting some one take full control of me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One night I was out with the girls when I notice this fit hunky bloke looking at me he was out with his mates, I gave him the eye and he walked passed me and rubbed my arse telling me in my ear I was gonna get it so hard later. I looked at him and said ok knowing I have never meet this guy before, he went back to his mates and I went back to mine, I could see him watching me all the time so I started to get flirty with other guys this drove him crazy. I went to the bar to get a round in and he came up behind me rubbing his hard cock up against my arse he said in my ear that is was turning him on me being like this the pub was busy so he had to come close so I could here him, as he was rubbing him self against me I put my hand on his now very hard cock and rubbed it and winked as I walks off, I went back to the table left my drinks and went to the loo, as I walked in there I was pushed in the cubicle it was my hunky man he told me I was gonna get it now I said no your gonna get it now I started rubbing his ever so hard cock while snogging him with my other hand I was pulling his bottoms down his cock was massive I sat on the loo while he was just stood there wanking him self off, I then started to lick the shaft off it while looking over my glasses right in to his eyes I spat on it then start to suck nice n slow getting harder n faster taking his massive cock in my mouth nice n deep he is moaning n growning and I'm sucking so good and playing with his balls while still looking in to his eyes he tries to pull me off but I say no and carry on licking sucking stroking and wanking him hard, is cock is now massive he is near to coming so I get faster and I push my finger in his arse and he is so solid and he says I'm gonna cum hard and fuck me he did cum hard and loads I took the full lot in my mouth, I got up still looking in to his eyes I started kissing him pushing him own cum back in his mouth..... I then walk out and rejoin my girls

There is more xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

Mmmm more

over a year ago

More pls x

over a year ago

Loving the sound of this one

over a year ago

Iv rejoined my friends they asked where I had been I said bloody phone started ringing so I took it out side, I could feel him staring at me from where he was sat, I could see he wanted more I know he was a cage fighter at the odd weekend but I didn't know him that well, well I new his cock better then I new him let's say lol, I went to the bar I ordered my vodka n redbull double and 2 shouts off jagga one to wash my mouth with and the other to drink, some guy asked me my name so I got up close to him. Started chating I could feel the other hunk staring at me, I new I could be playing a bad game by dragging some other bloke in to it but I loved the fact my hunk was jealous and u could see by his face he hated it. I asked one off my girl friends what was his name and it was mark so now I new my hunks name was mark, the other guy I was flirting with was called Bryan he said I'm going for a fag wanna join me I new this would get right up marks nose so I followed him out Side, when we got out side there was loads off people out there smoking, with in seconds mark come out and I just smiled at him and he walked off up the road I was gutted he had left my game playing had back fired. I felt gutted.... I was chatting to some off my girl friends out side when and range rover pulled up and mark jumped out grabbed me and dragged me in the car threw me in the back I was a bit scared but also turned on......

over a year ago

I said to mark what the fuck are u doing and he said il be doing u soon and winked at me, I said you have been drinking u shouldn't be driving he told me to shut up, I kinda liked it being bossed around, I said I gotta go back and get my bag and phone, he said that his mate had picked my stuff up and is gonna bring if round his house later I sat here getting wet coz I love range rovers they r good for sex, I started playing with my self I took my belt off and lent over to his side off the car and started kissing his neck I could see his massive cock was hard, so I carried on kissing his neck heading down to his cock he told me to stop as he was drink driving I told him to shut the fuck up and I flopped his hard cock out I started to suck him off again with this he pulled over fast stopped the car and pulled me on to his lap where we started kissing again he pulled my big tits out and started sucking them I was getting so wet I felt I had to have his cock in me soon he open the door so I jumped out to let him out and me being 5.2 and mark being 6.7 i new this was gonna be funny with me being a short ass but fuck me he ripped my knickers clean off me and lifted me up on to his cock and fuck me he gave it so good n hard I wanted more but he stopped and asked if I'm gonna cum I said yes and he pulled out off me pulled his bottoms up and told me to get back in he car I was confused had I done something wrong he looked at me and said it's not nice playing game and I just giggled we pulled up at his house we walked in and my hand bag was there and to my

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

More please

over a year ago

To my surprise my bag phone and money was sat on the table, mark told me to have a look round the house while he pours us some wine, I pop in to the loo make sure make up and hair is looking nice, I think fuck it I go to marks room take my clothes off hold them up and I'm stood in some fuck me heels sexy briefs and a bra to die for I walk down to the kitchen and mark turns round and said yummy and hands me a glass off wine in no time the bottle is empty and he gets another one while we have been kissing n touching each other I said shall we go to bed with this one he said no let's go in the front room as I walk in there he blindfolds me my heart starts pounding I'm nervers and so horny when I walk in he pushes me on the sofa and asks me to open my legs so I did he pulled me to the edge so my arse on the the edge and pulled my knickers to on side and started licking and sucking my clit I was so wet he pushed his finger in my hard n fast I'm moaning and growning getting really turned on I'm then hold to sit on his face while he lays on the floor so I do as I'm riding his face, I feel some one put there hand on my head and pull me forward and a big cock slowly goes in my mouth I no it's not mark coz I'm sat on his face I'm pulled off mark and mark says when ever u wanna stop just say so I carry on sucking this cock as mark is licking my ass n pussy I'm so turned on and so wet, mark puts more fingers in me I can feel him hirting my g spot I feel my self start to squirt I pull my head back and tell him to do it harder his mate grabs my head and kisses me and I start gushing ever where, he carries it on and I am soaking and shaking and so turned on ......

over a year ago

More please

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

I would so love for this to happen to me

over a year ago

I have marks fingers deep in me I moved so his fingers where out off me, and I pull my blindfold off and I tell him I'm in charge he mate grabs my head and tells me to shut up and suck his dick so for once I did as I'm told, mark slowly puts his big hard cock in me fuck me it feels so good to be fucked and suck cock at the same time then his mate sits on the sofa and I crawl over to him and start sucking him hard n deep while mark is still deep in my pussy I feel him start to finger my arse so I do the same to the friend the more he puts in me the more I put in him I can feel his mates precum and it is a turn on so I go harder taking his cock deep in my throat and he tells me his gonna cum so I let him all over my tits and he pushed me on to marks cock hard making me tAke him deep in me I start cunning hard and screaming at them telling them both to fuck me hard u get up and walk to the bedroom I drag both off them by there cocks to the bedroom I lay on the bed and tell his mate to lick my pussy while mark sucks me tits, his mate starts licking my arse hole and lubes me up and I get the shock off my life he sticks his fist deep in me and I squirt all over him mark jumps down and starts licking it up I deep gushing and squirting every where, they both push both cocks in my pussy my god it felt soooo good I was so hungry for this. They both came hard in me and it felt so nice I made them both lick if up, I wanted more his mate said his getting a drink....

By *st timers 2012Couple
over a year ago

helmsdale

Lush!

over a year ago

Bloody lush !! xx

over a year ago

His mate had to leave I was happy to be felt with mark and only mark by now we all have done what we wanted and cum a lot, so I said I would order a taxi soon to take me home, he just looked at me raised his eye brows and said I don't think so it's my turn with u alone in bed good old fashion sex, so I grabbed my wine and downed it he kissed me in the kitchen as we started walking backwards to the stairs still kissing and touching this time it felt different it felt right it felt better I was all tingly my nipples hard my pussy getting wet and we was only kissing my god what was happening to me, we got to the bedroom and I said stop I need a shower I could still smell his mate on me, so I jumped in shower had a quick wash as I was about to get out he got in and we started kissing again we washed each other and got out by now I have no make up on and felt very conscious about my self not many people see me with no make up on he just run his fingers up my cheek and said that's better gorgeous with out it, he started to run his hands threw my hair and kissing my neck I was running my hands down his ribs and on to his cock playing with his semi on my god my tits where aching for him to suck in kiss them, he opened my legs and layed down sucking my tits and playing gently with my clit and pussy really making me wet I was running my nails all over his back and threw his hair, he started getting harder with his fingers making me arch my back as I was cumming hard the feel off him in me so good I was orgasming so much I was shacking he had hit my g spot and I really started to squirt I told him not to stop so he didn't i screamed harder harder and then told him to fist my pussy and he did my god I was gushing every where he was covered in it chest hands arm face bed my god the feeling was crazy he asked me if I was ok I told him to get on his back, I started licking and sucking his cock I spat on it and I was playing with his balls I took his cock deep in my throat that I was gagging on it my word it felt so nice I started to get harder and faster I could feel his cock get bigger as I sucked him good I stopped playing with his balls and stuck 2 fingers in his arse and he shouted fuck ye babe, so I fucked him with my fingers as I sucked his monster cock, he shouted fuck me now so I jumped on his cock what felt so good in me while I was riding him hard n deep he stuck his finger in my arse while sucking on my tits I was taking his cock so fucking deep it was hurting me but I didn't care I was so horny, we carried on like this for what seemed a life time then he said get on all for your gonna really get it now told me to close my eyes and pushed my head in to the pillow, he was living his cock up and a dildo he monster cock when in my pussy fuck it felt so good then he stuck his dildo up my arse and fucked me so god dame hard I was screaming with excitement he slapped my arse and pulled my hair and shouted I told ya your be getting it fuck me he was not wrong he stopped and pulled dildo out and carried on fucking my pussy making me gush again all over him he was now ready to cum I could feel his swollen cock in me and he gave me one last ass slap and and a tug off my hair and cum so hard it was another full load so hot, we both dropped to the bed he have me a glass off water we got out breath back and just layed and cuddle then he asked me what my name was I said it don't matter now il be leaving soon...... Shall I carry on or end it here people tell me what u want and il make it happen x

over a year ago

More! Its fantastic!

over a year ago

You can't stop now

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

More please

over a year ago

Fabulous story! I love to be put under control too.

over a year ago

More definitely xx

Post new Message to Thread