Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bumping into people you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any funny or sexy stories about bumping into people you know while swinging.

We once met with a couple at Radlett, Laurie and the wife of the couple were getting it on together in the swimming pool (eating each others pussies, me and her hubby were watching and chatting.

After a short while the hubby mentioned his old school - "really, that's the school I went to" I replied. It turns out he was one of my big brothers friends and used to come over our house!

We visited them a few times after and had a great time, but sadly we have now lost contact - perhaps one day we will meet again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

We met single bi guy a few years ago. Had great night with him and planned to meet again in future.

Couple of days later J attended a charity day - auction, guest speakers etc. The company accountants invite him with other directors of the company. When they arrived in bar the contact from the accountants explained they had taken in new guy to look after the company account. Guess who ??? Lol

After and embarrassing few minutes J and the guy managed to get quiet word and obviously promised to keep all secret, which he did.

Never met him again in swinging capacity and he never asked to either. Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread