Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Cuckold story Part 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My ear now pressed firmly against the wall waiting for that sign, my cock held firmly in my hand I hear the first moan at the end of a long deep breath causing me to violently stroke my shaft jolting to a halt quickly to delay my release with the feeling of all my insides turning an insane feeling of jealousy yet overwhelming heat rush my body from head to toe. I slowly lift my foot taking it as close to the door as possible sliding my other behind it not to make a sound with moans in the background getting more frequent and closer together allowing me to push the handle past the creek to glide it open revealing the landing and even louder groans because the main bedroom door was left slightly ajar. The corner of my eye was distracted for a split moment as I looked to the top of the stairs I saw jennys laced black underwear lay on the top step as though they'd been slid down and stepped out of, painting me a perfect picture of what happened when jenny was stood at the top for few moments. In a thought which took only a second I witnessed a scenario which took me to close climax without even touching myself. 'Jenny stood at the top slowly bending forward as in unison she slid her underwear down revealing her perfectly neat pussy, then stepping to one side' all a show put on for her guest stood at the bottom. After shaking the cobwebs and being bought back to reality with a punch by a loud moan. My attention quickly draws back to the main bedroom, my head turns and I start to slowly make those 3 steps which would feel like a mile closer to the door. As I creep eagerly I can feel jennys fingers grasping the sheets in her palms, I can sense her back arched and head pressed firmly into the pillow. Its like I'm already in the room I wonder as I reach the door if it was what I wanted to see, but my curiosity had left me wanting to see nothing but what I knew was happening behind that door. I slowly raise my left hand placing it on the panel as my right hand is still occupied I ease the door open allowing the hall light to pave a pathway into the room, my first step into the door is met by a creek. Still covered by the door the moans so intense my body is aching, every muscle in my body so tight as my heart pounds my head peers round the door where I have nothing but the dim light from the landing showing jenny on her back with her knees raised and her fingers grasping the head of another man as his face is pressed against her pussy. His head moving in a circular motion pulling back every few seconds to allow his tongue to massage the tip of her clit, jenny going into small spasms her entire body jolting with complete pleasure she bites her bottom lip and rolls her eyes as she looks over and sees me with my cock the hardest its ever been, and gives me a smile that only a real slut could. I lean back against the wall and drop my trousers down to my ankles. Which causes jennys new lover to stop his motion and bring his head up. He looks over at me as he slides his arms to jennys sides kissing every inch of her body as he slowly pulls himself up to his knees. Jenny lays her head to the side as this big muscular man reaches her neck kisses it softly then grabs her hair with a gentle tug turns her head back so it faces me. Where he reaches down I follow his hand as it meets his huge thick cock, he grasps it in his hand and begins to tease jennys soaking pussy, rubbing the tip up and down her slit. I start to feel like explosion by merely touching my throbbing cock, when I hear a sharp quivered toned moan as I look he's easing his cock into my wife her hands reach round where she digs her nails firmly into his back, letting out a large breath with a shudder a small scream is released as he starts to thrust slowly in, and out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow keep going mmmm

By *ornypieCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Part 4 please

over a year ago

To be continued...

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

More off that it's very good

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

Excellent writing x

By *r fandangoMan
over a year ago

around

Dam good

over a year ago

Love this ....

over a year ago

Thanks for the appreciation all x part 4 is in on the way few tweaks and shell be ready x

By *aisy100Woman
over a year ago

wakefield

love it

over a year ago

Give us more such a horny story

over a year ago

Love to read stuff like this as I have had the pleasure many times of watching guys fill my wife's wet pussy in front of me.????????????

over a year ago

"Love to read stuff like this as I have had the pleasure many times of watching guys fill my wife's wet pussy in front of me.????????????"
is that a question? Because only you know the answer to that.

over a year ago

"Love to read stuff like this as I have had the pleasure many times of watching guys fill my wife's wet pussy in front of me.???????????? is that a question? Because only you know the answer to that."

Maybe they're from New Zealand??? Where everything is a question???

?????

over a year ago

More pls such a horny story

over a year ago

lol sorry they were meant to be !!!!!! not question marks.

By *ighlandbullMan
over a year ago

inverness

Where`s part 4? I once hid in the next room while my wife at the time took a guy home and fucked his brains out-it was one of the horniest things i have ever experienced.

By *nionjil lunionjackCouple
over a year ago

our town

Why go in room next door ?

Why not go in same room & watch properly

over a year ago

"Why go in room next door ?

Why not go in same room & watch properly"

Depriving yourself the luxury if watching is part of what makes some cucks tick. Works fir me!

Hurry up with part 4, Toypaj!

Post new Message to Thread