Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Cuckold story Part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the night went on my mind going into overdrive about her behaviour upto the moment she left, I noticed it was a lot later then usual. The pub her and her friends go to take last orders at midnight, it was now half 1 and still no sign of her. My body shivering as though I was freezing through nerves. I tried to take my mind off it by all ways I could think. When I received a text I calmly opened it for it to read "Will be home soon, go to the spare room and wait there for me" I couldn't believe what I'd read, I wanted to play stupid and pretend I didn't know what it meant, but I knew straight away what was happening my heart sank pushing all the blood straight to my cock to the point the throb caused discomfort I grabbed a beer and went upstairs to the spare room where I sat and waited in the dark not even having the courage to turn on the light incase it ruined anything in anway by causing suspicion. Over half hour past which felt like hours of me sitting in the dark with nothing but the over pumping sound of my heart pounding to keep me company, until I heard the taxi door slam and laughing outside as two sets of feet walked up the driveway. A shiver shot through my body and my legs felt like they'd gained a ton in weight as the door shut behind them, the laughing came to an abrupt stop and turned to heavy breathing as what sounded like someone getting pushed against the coats hanging up on the rail at the bottom of the stairs. It went silent for a while so I shuffled closer to the door reaching the end of the bed with my feet off the floor as to not make a sound I lent against the door to try and hear more, I heard jenny snigger and if it wasn't for the silence in the house I would never of heard the sound of lips parting which was followed shortly after by 1 set of feet slowly walking up the stairs until they reached the top. I knew someone was standing at the top of the stairs as a shadow formed from the light under the door for a few seconds then walked to the main bedroom, that's when the 2nd set of feet started to walk up with a slow but eager spring in each step.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awesome x

over a year ago

Part 3 in the making....and its the part you're going to want to read

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

Mmm sounds very sexy

over a year ago

You know exactly what you are doing to us!!!

over a year ago

Part 3 release date? Lol

over a year ago

ToBeAnounced.......but you're all invited to the premier

over a year ago

Loving this, can't wait to see how this pans out!

over a year ago

So love how your doing this ...im gagging !!)

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Wow can't wait for part 3

By *aisy100Woman
over a year ago

wakefield

cant wait

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple