Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taming a bull

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always considered myself to be a polite, young, athletic bull and I enjoyed meeting up with couples in particular and playing the role of domineering bull, seeing to a wife whilst humiliating the husband. I've had a few meets like this and is something that I will always enjoy doing. The sense of satisfaction that you get from fucking another mans wife whilst she tells you you're so much better than him. The look in his face when you make him drink the cum from your condom that you've just used to just destroy the woman that he loves.

However something unexpected happened a little while back that I was not expecting and that was that this bull was well and truly tamed or shackled whatever you wish to call it by what I can only describe as a very sexy, sophisticated cougar.

I had met this couple before and the sex had been fantastic. The husband has been playing the role as cuck and it was evident that she was very much in control. She didn't even let him join in, she made him wait on us hand and foot, made me wank over him, made him drink my cum, take pictures etc so quite an extreme cuck I guess. I was not what I Would describe as dominant with her but I did fuck her good an she pretty much let me do what I wanted to her. She was a very sexy sophisticated woman and the time I spent with her was fantastic.

About 3 weeks after this we arranged to have another meet. I turned up at the house and her cuck servant met me at the door. He directed me in and took me up to the bedroom. There she was waiting for me, standing in the corner in some lovely lingerie, her slim figure and her long neon hair looking stunning. She ordered her husband to leave the room and told him to wait downstairs.

She came up to me and pushed me against the bed.

Fuck me she ordered

I undressed, put on a condom and bent her over the bed and for 10-15 minutes we went at it so hard that I thought I was going to break her in two. Harder, harder she kept shouting but she did this in very much a demanding tone almost like she was in charge and I was there for her to use as a toy. Don't cum she kept saying or I'll make you regret it. Eventually I couldn't hold back though and I exploded inside her.

She turned to me and said

Good. Now go downstairs and ask my cuck for your consequence.

I was slightly confused by this and was not used to being spoken to like this but I lived it, something about being spoken to in this way by a mature classy woman was such a turn on.

I went downstairs found her husband and he presented me with a box.

It's started he said

I went back upstairs and handed her the box. She opened it with her back to me and when she turned around she had to my disbelief, attached to her beautiful crotch a big rubber strap on that pointed at me menacingly

Bend over she said, I'm going to break you bull ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow loved thid

over a year ago

Thanks, more to come later. Find out whether I was tamed or not xxx

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Lol

over a year ago

Ha it's such a cliff hanger isn't it xx

over a year ago

Not fair teasing lol x

over a year ago

Excellent content as always

over a year ago

Your teasing us

over a year ago

I bent over willingly. The way in which she spoke to me had me at her mercy. It was in this moment that it became apparent to me that her husband had probably started off like me all those years ago but she had broken him into booming the serving cuck that he now was.

I bent over with my legs wide, my heart beating gays not knowing what to expect.

Good, she said. Obey your mistresses

I shut my eyes in preparation for what was going to enter me but the large rubber strap on did not come. Instead I felt as she shoved two of her fingers up inside me slowly but forcefully. I moaned as I felt them enter me and she fingered me nonchalantly as I moaned. After a couple of minutes she ordered me to turn over onto my back.

I want to look at you when I fuck you she said

I later there on my back with my legs spread apart and she came up close to me so that her big rubber cock was just inches from my arse. She grabbed my balls hard and squeezed them, causing me to groan again. She did that again and this time I felt her enter me.

I moaned as she smiled at me. She started slow easing herself into me backwards and forwards. As she did this she grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly. I felt myself going hard in her hands and she sped her thrusting up as I submitted myself to her further and further. There was no escaping the fact now, she was my master. She had her made her young, conquering bull her little bitch plaything. She carried on harder and harder and we wanked me quicker and quicker. She spoke such filth to me during this time as she commanded me to cum for her. I felt my arse becoming her property as my cock bulged in her hand. Eventually I could not fight it anymore and I exploded once more all over my own middridt and chest. She looked at me smiling as she ease off the thrusting.

Good, she said. Not bad for a first time, your training has become

over a year ago

What do you think?

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More please x

over a year ago

Love it.. More please x

over a year ago

Fucking epic !

over a year ago

Brilliant! More of your adventures please.

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

I cant wait to read more and find more what she does to you

Post new Message to Thread