Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

slut's day out . . .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

SLUT wokes as always horny and wet mmmmmmm she thought wonder what the day holds for me with that she picked up here mobile to check if there where messages there was her Master had sent her a text

"Goodmorning slut I have plans for your day off and some tasks for you to do have your shower and breakfast and text me when you are ready and OH yes do not play with your cunt" she smiled to her thinking mmmmmmm I wonder what Sir has planned for and then moaned to herself thinking sge could not play with her clit it was twitching and it really did needing playing . . . . . .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

She stood naked infront of the mirror dry her hair she look at herself and thought my Master iz correct I am still a sexy woman in my fortys full figured nice large breasts with huge nipples round hips and nice long legs before she dressed she text her master just having breakfast Sir not dressed yet is there anything Sir would like to dress in for today ?

The phone pinged it was her Master "Yes my beautiful sexy slut you will wear your basque with the half cuped so your nipples are free and stocking a tight top and no knickers and flared skirt and heels and the make your way into to Manchester City Centre and text me when you are in Manchester Arndale center and will let you know your task . . . . . . .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

And what happens next lol

over a year ago

tell us more

By *ench88Woman
over a year ago

lymington

More please x

over a year ago

As she walked through the arndale centre she caught her reflection in the shop windows her hair pulled back her bright red lips she looked hot she thought as her gaze moved down her body her boons where pushed out against her tight top and OMG her nipples where stood out as if they where soldiers stood to attention Dam they looked she wanted to cover up but she her heard her Master voice in her head that's my girl the perfect slut and she straightened and walk with stutt as she went to get coffee she text master she was in the arndale sir

She sat having the coffee looking round there was hardly anybody it was a very quiet Tuesday morning.

Just then she was bought back as her master text came through with her task her heart beat faster as she read it

"You will go to the ********* shoe shop you will choose a couple of pairs of shoes and then you will ask one of the assistant to help you put them on but as you sit down you Will hitch your skirt up a little and while he or she putting your shoes on you Will open your legs wide enough so they can see all the way up your skirt to the stocking tops and you clean shaved pussy. . . . .

over a year ago

She walked round to the shop she could feel her pussy starting to get wet at the thought of someone looking at pussy in a public place as walked the shop there was a young man and young girl and a lady round her own age as she stood in looking around the when the young lad asked can I help you madame? Which bought right back into the here and know. She said "Yes please could show me these two pairs of shoes please" as he went to get the shoes she sat down lifted her skirt little very nervous the young lad came back sat at her feet helping her of with her shoes as he looked up at her his gaze stopped she new he was looking up her skirt but she new he couldn't see all the way up she opened her legs just little and his face went flush she knew know he could see all the way up know because she looked at his crutch and she could see the bulge grow in his pants at which she snapped her legs closed and rushed out of the shop embarrassed and red faced heart beating so hard . . . . .

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

over a year ago

fab journey, although as a Dom to most women I meet I would have had to discipline her for running away at the end.

She was told to display herself, which she should glory in and enjoy, she should not have abruptly ran away, the idea of the eroticism is to draw it out and find part of her brain that she has not before.

Excellent story so far though, anyone can be a slut or sub indoors, it takes a true slut to be able to do it outdoors. Be good to read more of her "progress".

Any women in south west who want to explore this further, you know where I am xxx

over a year ago

It's not over yet just pause as I am at work lol

over a year ago

Great story - more pls!!

Pink

over a year ago

As she stood in the middle of the shopping centre getting her breath back her phone rang it was her Master "what are you doing not following my instructions to the letter ?" He she was in shock how did he know her head swong round looking for him but she couldn't see him anywhere. Before she could he said" Stop looking round for me you wouldn't find but are going to be punished for this make your way to the toilets near the high st taxi rank and go straight in" with that the phone went dead. She stood there for a few moments getting herself together and her phone went again it was a text message just simply read HURRY SLUT she put the phone back in her bag as she headed for the toilets when she got there she took a deep breath and push the door open not knowing what to expect it looked empty she walked in as the door shut behind her someone grabbed her by her ponytail pulled her back and then pushed her against the wall face pushed hard against the wall unable to turn her head or move. The doir locked and then she felt hot breath on her neck and came the biggest shock when they spoke it was a woman voice who " how dare you not follow your master's instructions to the letter ?? Sir told me to keep an eye on you know move with that she dragged her by hair over to the sink and push over it and and hands one at a time tied them to the taps and then grabbed her hips pulling her back making her bum stick out she lift her skirt up and tooked it to the waistband and slapped her arse so hard it made her scream in pain the woman stopped and we can't have you screaming and attracting an attention we don't want dear do we and with that she lifted her head and told her to open mouth and as her mouth was being stuffed she was told these my knickers I have had on all morning and for first time she saw the girls face it was the young girl from the shoe shop and went back to spanking her arse so hard she had tears running down her face and the girl this is what happens when you don't follow Master's instructions to the letter you get spanked like some cheap little slut by a girl young enough to be your daughter you slut and laughed as she finished of spanking her once she was finished she removed her knickers from her mouth and gently run her hands over her arse and thighs and over pussy but stopped at her pussy and girl said your master was right you such slut your cunt is dripping wet from your spanking you SLUT ! ! ! tell me do you want to cum ??? She did but she couldn't bring herself to tell this young girl.the young girl slapped her arse hard again and pushed two fingers right up into her which made her groan with pleasure the again ask "do you want to cum tell me or I will leave you here tied to the sink " she yes yes please I want to cum the young girl said goid they have been waiting for a slut like you lol

She tried to turn who but the girl stuffed the knickers back into her mouth and the stole doors open and out walked two black men already naked with two of the biggest thickest cocks she had ever set eyes on she tried to struggle free but no joy one of the men grabbed her hips and pushed she the head push in DAM that is big she thought it hurt but she liked it she wanted more but was scared she wouldn't be able to take it it all he just held her hips and kept pushing until bit by bit he was all the way in she had never felt so full in her life he pulled all the way out and RAMMED it all the way back dam she nearly came just with one big thrust he it again and again and she started cumming the man said fucking this is cumming already and she is so tight I am not going to last long at this rate he turned to his friend and you have got to fuck this slut the other replied . . . . .

over a year ago

"fab journey, although as a Dom to most women I meet I would have had to discipline her for running away at the end.

She was told to display herself, which she should glory in and enjoy, she should not have abruptly ran away, the idea of the eroticism is to draw it out and find part of her brain that she has not before.

Excellent story so far though, anyone can be a slut or sub indoors, it takes a true slut to be able to do it outdoors. Be good to read more of her "progress".

Any women in south west who want to explore this further, you know where I am xxx"

(Maybe you wont be in such a hurry to critique anothers story? He hadnt asked for your input. He also hasnt finished. Write your own if you are such a good author).

over a year ago

Please continue....

By *issyyourbadWoman
over a year ago

Dorset

Very good mmmm

over a year ago

With a loud laugh when slow down a little and the slut's open because I am going to fuck tjis fucking slut's arse open her master wants both her holes stretched open and full of cum with that he started by slowly pulling out only but slamming into the hilt for about ten minutes taking her from one orgasm to the next her head was spinning with all the pleasure of being fucked like a whore and then he speeded up ramming in and out of so hard you would think he hated her and was trying to hurt but he just wanted to cum and when did it shot out so hard so much she would drown in it as he pulled out the girl moved behind and start to push a plug into her cunt we don't want it leaking out to early do we slut lol . . . . . . .

over a year ago

II'm enjoying the story please continue

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

After plugging her up she turned to the bbc and started to clean his of his cum and my juices. Then other held her hips with one hand and lined up his big fat cock up with her anal hole just nudged slightly and her bum clinches he tells her you need to relax slut other wise it will hurt the young girl say sir it may need some lube. Maybe??? He replys and he turns to the young girl and she starts sucking his cock, he stops her and says just hold your mouth I will do what needed and he start of fucking her mouth pushing into throat making her gag on his once it is well lubed turns back to slut and slowly pushs the head she groans and the man relax I will only go in a little at a time as you can take it slut for just moment she relaxs and with one big push he shoves the full length all the way in she screams into the knickers in her mouth and tears run down her cheeks and holds it in their its no good crying it's not going to stop me your arse till I cum. With that he starts to ride her like a demon it hurt like hell but in sick way she felt good that her would be pleased that she had taken her punishment and that start to turn her on and enjoy being taken so roughly as true slut as she came she I am know the slut I have always wanted my master has trained me well the more she came the tighter she clinched the man shouted fuck this whore is making me cum and stot his load in to her butt hole and as he pulled the girl put another plug in her butt the men got dressed and the girl untied her hands and told her before we let you go your master has me to tell you that you are not to drive home but walk and use the tram and you must stand all the way home as one of the men unlocked the door the girl unplugged her holes she felt there cum slowly seep out and was push out into the Arndale shopping centre as she walked through she thought others must be able to see and smell the cum run down her legs and she felt like the slut she wanted to be . . . . .

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Oh god this is too good. More please x

over a year ago

Mmmmm so fucking horny

over a year ago

Thanks for all the great feedback people xxx

over a year ago

This story was a mix of two different sluts tasks mixed together the next will be a true account of my last slut night out with me before I sent her off to another Dom full trained this was her lazt test it will be called Slut's night out . . .

Ps .If there is any wanna be sluts just inbox me

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

Keep dreaming love lol

over a year ago

"Keep dreaming love lol"

How little you know Lmfao