Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Large labia?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure this is a very common like, but I've always been turned out by girls with large labia.

I love the way they hang, and would love to get my tongue between them and give them a good sucking on.

The nicest pair I've seen were on a girl I was seeing when I was a teenager, bit would love to experience another set!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

They do have a certain appeal!

Also look great gripping around a nice hard cock...!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once had a few meets with a woman with large labia. She never wore panties and always wore stockings so that she could rub her lips against the stocking tops as she walked. Highly sexy!

On our first meet at my house she took a business call so I decided to stroke up her legs and give her lips and clit a good rub whilst she tried very hard not to give the game away. Needless to say that after she ended her call I gave her pussy a good tonguing followed by a good pounding. Happy days!

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

ive been told mine r relatively large

over a year ago

Mine are small and dont hang

I feel like im missing out

over a year ago

Mine are large and it does make a difference

over a year ago

I'm a huge fan or the large labia too!! They make oral sex on a girl soooooo much better, you can suck them onto your mouth, roll them round with your tongue and gently nibble them. Years ago I used to date a girl who was blessed with a lovely pair of large lips. If she had a tight, short skirt on, you could just about see them bulging out (she never used to wear knickers)......I miss that pussy...lol.

over a year ago

I'm a huge fan of the large labia too!! They make oral sex on a girl soooooo much better, you can suck them onto your mouth, roll them round with your tongue and gently nibble them. Years ago I used to date a girl who was blessed with a lovely pair of large lips. If she had a tight, short skirt on, you could just about see them bulging out (she never used to wear knickers)......I miss that pussy...lol.

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

I actually wanted mine cut off .. Nice to know some guys actually like them!

Post new Message to Thread