Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Now, it's a party!

By *aulkner OP   Man
over a year ago

South shields

Mick is peering through the blinds as the four of us sit, perched on his furniture. None of us know why we are here. The text just said, be there at two and we would enjoy ourselves.

"She's here.” Mick says, going for the door.

Looking outside, all I can see is a guy in a car. The window goes down when Mick appears and they chat.

I look around at the other guys in the room who I recognise from swinging meets. At one point or another, we’ve all had our cocks out around one another. The atmosphere is pretty relaxed.

Mick reappears and we all go through the kitchen into to garage. The door creaks up and over. The car reverses up and Mick pulls the garage door shut again.

Lifting the tailgate, we all peer into the back of the car. Bound and lightly gagged, a petite dark haired woman is looking up at us through her dark mascara.

“Right fellas! Let me introduce Mandi…" Mick says looking around at our astonished faces. "This is how she wanted to arrive for our meet…” Mick says reassuring us all and smiling down at Mandi like his very own prize.

“Any of you gonna lift me out?” she manages despite the rope around her mouth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread