Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Without her knowing....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have always fantasised about my wife having sex with another man whilst I watch and join in from time to time but never really had the bottle to ask her and realised she wouldn't go for it but when she's had a bit of vino her inhibitions run wild.

One day I decided my plan of action and knew the guy had to be a stranger

and so hand picked a guy off here and we hatched our plan it was in August and I was doing a patio area in the garden and made up a story that I was struggling to make the slabs meet in one corner and my mate knew someone who is a landscaper but said iv met him before and he's a good guy. Well I made the call and he arrived and so we began, it was a warm evening and and we began to flatten and tidy up the patio and I told the guy to take his top off, he was quite muscular and very dark which I knew that's what she liked I could see her looking out from the kitchen window and she seemed to stay for a long time, so I shouted to her to bring some beers out, but to my amazement she came out with beers on a tray and had a white vest top on tight blue jeans and no bra... Wow!! My wife has big tits and big nipples and areolas, the sun was dropping and there was a little bite in the air her nipples were nice and erect and then she looked over to him who was sat on the grass arms back looking up at her as she passed him down the beer, and I said don't you think its getting a bit cold why don't we go inside, anyway I mentioned about paying on the way into the house for the work he'd done in the garden and part of the plan he said he didn't want any money but would stop and have a few beers so we followed my wife into the conservatory and I said have seat you two and I'll get some drinks and so I left them in the conservatory and got a bottle of wine and some beer, as I got back in the room you could cut the tension with a knife and he was sat back on sofa no top on as my wife sat legs crossed arm draped over the arm of the sofa outlining and pronouncing the size of her tits and then we started to chat and pour the drinks and my wife drinks a lot when she is in a tense situation as I knew, so before we knew it she had d*unk a bottle and was being very flirty and I suggested we all sat on the sofa together and we started to snuggle up to her and he put his hand on her lap and she looked at me in a state of panic but I just looked at her and smiled so she started to relax and then started to drink his beer and so the banter began and then I gave him the nod... And then started stroke her leg and so did I and then I started to kiss her and he started to kiss the top of her arm then I stroked her tits making her nipples so hard and then I pulled up her top to reveal her big tits she took a big deep breath as we both started to caress her body kissing her and stroking her and she began writhing with delight and then she started to rub both of our crotches and then had to rub his again, the look on her face was a look of want and element of nervousness as he stood up and said have a look if you want but you will have to get it he stood there no top on very muscular tensed ready to be unleashed my wife looked again at me in a lustful slightly hazy way and I looked at her and kissed her in a way she just knew it was ok to go ahead, she sat up on the sofa and and began to undo the big black belt and struggled with the top button on his jeans, she was trembling as she finally undid and when that went the rest of the buttons just popped she pulled down his jeans and you could see the outline of his cock through his tight boxers, I knew he was big but the pictures didn't do it justice, and she began to pull down his boxers and there it was, my wife's face was one of lust and without any invitation began stroking his cock and before long she took it in her mouth iv never seen her like this she almost gagged on his cock and again, saliva dripping from her mouth he was solid at this point and she sat back on the sofa and lifting her legs up begged him to fuck her hard, he teased her and went down on her eating her pussy she must have cum several times, begging him please please please then after about half an hour or so he stopped and grabbed his throbbing cock my god it was big and worried she may not be able to take it, she kept saying fuck me hard!! He slid it in and she grabbed a pillow and screamed into a pillow as he began to fuck her hard and as he pounded her she moaned so hard and then pounded her harder for about 3 minutes or so, then all of a sudden he pulled out and she gushed like a fountain and just sat there trembling and shuddering in sheer pleasure and then he went again and again until she could take no more begging him no no no !!! then he rose and began to fuck her mouth then he cum all over her face and all over her tits it dripping of her big tits and boy he came, she laid back on the sofa in total and utter satisfaction the guy didn't waste no time licked my wife's pussy and got dressed shook my hand and left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

great story.... is it a true story ?

over a year ago

Yep!!

over a year ago

Wow ! So turned on

over a year ago

"Wow ! So turned on "
xx

over a year ago

second time I read this story: really good

over a year ago

Very turn on reading this wow x

over a year ago

Wow so turned on and the pics on your profile. What an amazing pair of breasts, lush pussy too.

Post new Message to Thread