Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

pulverised

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My younger wife is very fit. She exercises almost every day, from yoga to swimming, jogging and gymnastics.

Her body as a result is something to behold and I have great pride walking beside her. Her legs, longer than mine go on forever. A washboard tummy and beautiful breasts which point upwards with dark nipples which grow really hard when she is horny.

Her pussy is delightful. Always completely smooth with tight lips.

I sure you would all agree this is body to adore and make love to regularly and keep satisfied. Problem is I can't. I just cum too quickly and it has caused problems. So much so that we decided my sexy wife should be let loose to find a lover to satisfy her.

After some research she finally decided on a 30 year old black man and very soon the arranged date arrived and I watched my wife almost skip down the path in anticipation.

I waited and waited and waited for her safe return, texting her without reply. Eventually she returned and boy did she look a mess. Her hair was a complete mess and her mascara had run as if she had been crying. She confessed she had been but only because the size of her date's cock had brought tears to her eyes. She also confesses that after the second session he had cum over her face and wouldn't allow her to clean up! As I hugged her and kissed her cheek I could smell his cum on her skin.

As she undressed she told me he had the thickest cock she had felt or even seen - she likened it to a can of ! Her sexy lips now devoid of lipstick looked almost bruised as she told me how eventually she had been able to take his cock so deep her nose touched his pubic bone. She was very pleased with herself.

In the bedroom light I looked at her now naked body seeing the marks and hand prints of a vigorous sex session. She lay on the bedand stretched out exhausted, her legs open lloosely. I looked over her and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her pussy. It was if and elastic band had been over stretched - her pussy lips just looked so loose and sore. I got some vaseline out and gently began to salve her bits as she told me she had basically fucked for two hours and that it wasthe best sessession she had ever had. I could smell the sex from her and I easily slipped my finger into her pussy and felt her loose and widened pussy.

At that moment she let off a sigh saying this is his present to you. She released the last of her vaginal muscles and I saw felt and smelt her lover's cum cascade out.

'Now, when you've cleaned that up you will have to attend to my ass. Its in agony'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

more more more

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Come on!!! waiting for the next installment.

Pink

over a year ago

"Come on!!! waiting for the next installment.

Pink "

Give him a chance

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was stunned into silence as I disseminated what I had just heard and seen. I was holding her lovers cum in my hand looking at it slumping from my fingers. I was looking at her pussy so obviously pulled and stretched as if she had just given birth. Then she imparted the news that he had taken her ass. RRarely did I ever get in there and when I did the pressure just exploded my cum. I could only imagine the mess she was in.

After I had soothed her pussy lips I turned her around. Face on pillow legs together bottom in the air I looked at her poor bum hole. Unbelievably she was actually gaping. I could see that a couple of inches around her anal areola was red and sore looking. My goodness she had been well fucked. I vaselined all around her battered bum and then started to push a little salve inside. S

'He says I have to push out his cum'

I gazed at her ass convulsing as she tried to release the cum. Soon her hoke opened a little and the thick slippy splattered out. It landed on my knee and I was mesmerised as tge thick strands of black mans cum slowly weeped from my poor wife's hole.

'Next time he wants you to watch' she whispered before falling to a deep sleep

over a year ago

Tidy.

over a year ago

Mmmmm xx

over a year ago

Great story

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Oh dear I think you'd beat lube your own arse its you who is about to be pulverised

over a year ago

"Oh dear I think you'd beat lube your own arse its you who is about to be pulverised"

Can you explain this comment. I don't get it

over a year ago

Is he insinuating that the bull will fuck him next?

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Think it was meant to read 'better'.

Post new Message to Thread