FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the start...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As I stepped back I saw how white her knuckles were from holding her body weight her knees & legs had dwindled of energy minutes ago, as I watched her slump to the ground I heard her mutter ' thank you, thank you' I smiled as I felt the cool breeze chilling the last drop of cum on the tip off my still engorged cock,, I knelt next to her & gently raised her head, I leaned down & kissed her, feeling her warm to the gentle touch as her mouth opened searching for my tongue with hers, her tongue flicking in the air,, I had other plans for her lips & mouth, I slowly allowed her tongue too brush my cock it took a moment then her eyes opened wide as she sucked me deep inside her mouth her tongue skidding all over my rock hard shaft. Then with a deft movement she had me deep, oh so deep in her throat I could feel her fighting the urge to gag & retch,, in stead she slowly drew me out, my big head glistening with her saliva, I held her head up again & as she sucked on her fingers we smiled at each other,, the same glint in her eye I had seen the couple of hours ago when I walked into the shop,, I only asked for king skins,, she smiled & said" I like the big ones" that's all it took to find myself here on my knees with this beautiful slim goddess,, here up against the chain link fence off the tennis court, here ready to fill this eager lady with all my cum, my hand drew her leg up so I could see my spunk slowly running from her well used pussy I smiled again as her hand instinctively reach round & spread her lips again for me,, my fingers went to work on her swollen hard red clit,, she moaned & again I offered my cock to her mouth,, "your pussy is dripping cum all over your arse, now to fill that mouth" I said-

May be I'll tell you about the next some of the ten Years soon xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread