Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naked neighbours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every Saturday morning the lady accross the road from me pampers herself and is clearly visible naked or getting dressed and undressed through sunlit windos with no net curtains. She is a black mature lady in her early sixties, not that it makes any difference. I have become addicted and almost obsessed with watching/spying on her. Am I wrong to do this? She is definatly not showing herself to me, or at least I don't think she is. Am I out of order? Would you look?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course she is doing it in view of you, ur not wicked for looking...... i would.

Calum

over a year ago

You need to let her see you and see what happens next .... tell us it sounds yummy xx

over a year ago

i had something similar on my way to work. a 30s ish woman at the time thought when she had the landing light on upstairs and the bedroom light off but had the wicker blind down in the bedroom. That she couldn't be seen getting undressed. quite erotic really.I could see more than a siloette.

By *AYMan
over a year ago

swansea

Stand in your window naked she will love it

over a year ago

naked or xdressed?

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

I park up at a spot before I go back to work where a mature female with a great body often sits in her bedroom naked and does her hair rubs cream all over herself before getting dressed it's such a turn on

over a year ago

I really like the idea of someone watching me, I always leave my bedroom curtains open so when I leave the shower in the ensuite if someone was looking they would see me naked. The thought of being spied n turns me on, I have no clue why though!

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Of course she's doing it on purpose. When I was a teenager a young woman in the police flats opposite used to squat on the kitchen work top knees wide apart as she cleaned her windows glancing over to me and my best mate

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

"I really like the idea of someone watching me, I always leave my bedroom curtains open so when I leave the shower in the ensuite if someone was looking they would see me naked. The thought of being spied n turns me on, I have no clue why though!"
shame you wasn't closer I'd love to spy on you and know your being watched after a while

over a year ago

I'm local I'd love to maybe accidentally be watching after you've had a shower

over a year ago

My neighbour is always allowing herself to be seen naked in her bedroom in broad daylight, in full Sun.

She's got cracking bangers and sexy bod.

Surely this is not a sexy flash at me? I think it's just sexy luck!!

Post new Message to Thread