Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

watching wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Arranged to meet for 1st time wife jeans white t shirt no bra coat we agreed not to fuck him anything else I said up to you. Si we met at pub our hearts beating like mad talked about watching my wife with another man for 20 ywars and it was finally happening he walked in 50 yrs tall fit we left pub straight away n followed him about 2 mls to quite lane ann jumped in back of car with him and they kissed I never been so turned on he kifted her top n sucked her tits his gand were everywhere he yanked her trousers n nics off n fingeded her as she wanked n sucked him ge came over tits said our good byes n we drove no more than 2 miles we stopped at quiet road both turned on got out of car bent her over n had best sex ever. Met bloke on few occasions he did get to fuck ann eventually.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

Would love to hear more

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

[Removed by poster at 17/03/14 21:22:04]

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"Arranged to meet for 1st time wife jeans white t shirt no bra coat we agreed not to fuck him anything else I said up to you. Si we met at pub our hearts beating like mad talked about watching my wife with another man for 20 ywars and it was finally happening he walked in 50 yrs tall fit we left pub straight away n followed him about 2 mls to quite lane ann jumped in back of car with him and they kissed I never been so turned on he kifted her top n sucked her tits his gand were everywhere he yanked her trousers n nics off n fingeded her as she wanked n sucked him ge came over tits said our good byes n we drove no more than 2 miles we stopped at quiet road both turned on got out of car bent her over n had best sex ever. Met bloke on few occasions he did get to fuck ann eventually. "

Glad you finally got ann to do this.

I did it once with mine many years ago, not planned just after a night out. She really enjoyed it and it was so horny watching suck & fuck another guy but she said never again because if the guilt the day after. Tried to explain that it made me love her more and it was just sex. She knows how much it turned me on with my cock in her mouth & him fucking her.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it. First watched the wife on holiday when she kept disappearing for long walks, decided to follow her and see where she went. Obviously thinking she was up to no good with some guy she had met. She headed in to some dunes and met the pool boy from the hotel.....at least 25 years younger than her. She had his shorts off and was straight down on his impressive cock and then sat astride him and rode him home. I was transfixed, peeping from behind my bush and then wanked myself off. I was hooked on watching from then and have not missed an opportunity since.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very nice lovely too watch xxx

Post new Message to Thread