Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ramble

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was on a long sunny walk today, not that many people about way up on the fells near where I live.

I passed several people and some couples and as walkers tend to be friendly they always say hello on passing.

It got me thinking of what if they were more than a little friendly and the warm sun on their skin was making them feel as horny as I was.

Of course this got me fantasizing about couples who would walk past.

I would think wouldn't it be good if I got chatting to couple and they started to talk about how horny they felt.

I day dreamed about a couple inviting me to watch as they started to kiss and caress one another. I would watch them, the woman clearly getting the man's cock hard and I would watch as i could see the damp patch on his shorts as his cock got wetter and wetter with precum. The woman would then turn to me and ask if I would like to watch her releasing her man's cock and watch her stroke and wank it. I would said yes of course. The woman would then stroke the man's hard cock, running her fingernails over him and making him drip and shake with anticipation. I would watch and wonder how warm his cock must feel. She then asks me if I wanted to lick her husband's cock while she wanked him. I nervously said yes, this would be my first time but something i have wanted to do for years. I knelt amongst the growing heather and licked his precum from the slit of hi cock while she slowly wanked the base of his sex encouraging more warm precum into my mouth. In the excitement I lost my nervousness and asked them if she would wank him and cum in my virgin mouth. They said yes and he insisted that I keep his cum in my mouth and then pass it to his wife's mouth. She started to wank him faster and I licked harder and faster. I could hear his breathing become shorter as he built to a climax and then at last another man's cum in my mouth, I slurped and sucked wanting every drop of its creaminess in my mouth. I stood and his wife kissed me and we shared the cum between us, greedily fucking each other's mouths with our tongues..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is a ramble . . . . . . .

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Should we read anything into the fact that he came and went very quickly!

Premature.........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If he hasn't returned by tonight maybe someone should call the rescue services

Post new Message to Thread