FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My introduction to the more mature lady.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was the eve of my 19th.

While working behind the bar at a Wmc

Kelly was in celebrating her 39th with a few friends. She was single with a daughter of 21 and one of 9.

She had a full figure the kind most of my friends would not look twice at.But she had amazing blue eyes and carried herself with such a confidence that just made men turn their heads.

I had heard a couple of stories about her with younger men.But never imagined i would ever get the opportunity.

When she came to the bar i wished her happy bday and bought her a drink

I also told her it was my bday the next day.

I'll have to get you a drink back she said

but not until after midnight

We close at 11 o'clock was my response.

Leave it with me i'll think of something she said with a glint in her sparkling blue eyes.

This is totally true and the first time I've ever wrote about it.Shall I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *its n ballsCouple
over a year ago

Close to A55 in our own bubble

Yeh

By *awtydoggerMan
over a year ago

telford

Please do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely

over a year ago

yes yes yes

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

well you will have to now lol

over a year ago

Has the night went on Kelly and her friends made a quiet midweek night . A lot more interesting being very flirty and suggestive when they came to the bar . Although most were married or have partners. At about 10-45 a slightly tipsy Kelly walked up to the and announced that i was sharing a taxi home with her as her friends were boring and had to go home. ( they had kids and work to sort out the next day)

She would get me a bday drink at hers and i could walk home from there as I didn't live far.

I didn't know what to say and just about managed to agree

At 11-20 i met her by the exit and straight out into a waiting taxi

I still didn't believe that anything was going to happen (the innocence of youth)

Once we arrived at her house we went inside and she poured us both a drink

She gave me a peck on the cheek wished me happy bday and said she had something to show me.With that she left the room and i heard her go upstairs.

When she returned any amount of doubt i had was washed away.

She stood in the doorway as bold as brass with a corset and sussies.

She looked absolutely stunning!

Well what do you think? She said I can do a dance for your bday!

I was lost for words and harder than I'd ever been before. more??

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

i bet you did not say no lol

over a year ago

I didn't get chance to say no ( not that i would have)

She put on some music and with the soft light of just a lamp.Started to sway and grind. I was absolutely mesmerised. I could feel the heat radiating from her body.Is that for my benefit? she said staring straight at the bulge in my jeans.

Let's get you a little more comfortable she said and unbuttoned my jeans. She slid them off and gasped as she rubbed my cock through my boxers.

over a year ago

My underwear was removed and she went to work on my cock with the most amazing blow job i've ever had . My hands touched as much of her body i could get to.Her pendulous breast her soft curves the noises she was making. It was all too much and i shot my bolt all over her beautiful face.

I was embarrassed and expected her to ask me to leave.

She didn't she told me to get my young arse upstairs. Once in her bedroom she removed her knickers pulled a vibe out of her bed side drawers.

She fell back onto her bed and told me to return the favour.

I was stood at the foot of her bed naked and still hard . Looking at this older woman laid there waiting for my attention.

Has i knelt down i could see how wet she was.I wasted no more time and got my face stuck straight into her hairy but neatly trimmed bush.

By *irkhampr4TV/TS
over a year ago

Kirkham

You dirty bastard lol

over a year ago

She sound well horny

By *ench88Woman
over a year ago

lymington

More please xx

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

More please

over a year ago

She gripped my head with her hands and pulled my face into her

She was so wet I was like a sweet shop . I couldn't get enough of her and she was clearly she was enjoying the attention.

I was left in no doubt who was in control as she ordered me to stick my tongue in her arse. ( The first time i ever rimmed a woman)

She inserted the vibe in her pussy as i continued to tongue her arse. I then pushed a finger. That was all it took to tip her over the hedge and she gushed all over the bed and my hand.The neighbours must have thought someone had been shout her cries were so loud.

I crawled up the bed i we started kissing. She was like a wild animal licking her own juices off my face.

Next she climbed on top of me and started to ride me for all she was worth. Her tit's had spilled out of their cups and were bouncing with every thrust.

I was never going to last long and soon shot my second load of the night.

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

is there a 3rd load lol

Post new Message to Thread