Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Could She ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Myself and Kate have been regulars at a Bar in Manchester for a couple of years. We go in for a lunch time drink when out shopping and we have a drink or two here on Friday nights at least twice a month.

We have chatted to the Bar owner and know the staff reasonably well. Over the time we have had a lot of Banter most of it around Joe a lad in his early twenties who is a student and works part time in the Bar. Kev who owns the Bar is a guy in his sixties and he is always sat at the bar with two guys the same age who are his good mates.

The banter and jokes are generally around the Size of Joe's manhood as Kev say's he is massive.

Joe gets very awkward and goes red when this is mentioned in front of Kate. I have often laughed with Kate about this and we have both wondered if there is any truth to his size.

Last Friday myself and Kate caught the train into Manchester to wander around the Bars. Kate is a sexy lady who always dresses to please me. Tonight she had on a lovely tight fitting short White dress. It was low cut revealing her cleavage, Kate has 38c breasts and the tight dress bulged to hold them in. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were almost visible through the material of the dress. She wore very shear black hold up stockings and a very skimpy pair of black lace knickers which when she bent a little and the dress went tighter you could see the shape of. As ever she had very high black heels on. Kate is a long legged busty blonde and looked great as we went in and out of the Bars.

We had been drinking and having a laugh when we decided to hit our regular spot. It was approaching midnight when we arrived and the Bar was quiet. As usual Kev was sat with his two mates at the Bar and Joe was serving. Myself and Kate sat with Kev and his two mates and order our drinks. As we sat drinking the Bar emptied and only Kev and his mates were left. As ever the jokes turned on pulling Joe's leg over his size and more over that this week he had disclosed he was a virgin. The poor lad was red, but he was enjoying the banter. Kev stated that if Joe was looking at Kates legs he might burst his trousers if he had a hard on. Joe responded by saying that Kev was envious of his size and that the reason he was a virgin was that none of the girls he had been with could take it. We were all merry in drink and Kate joined the conversation stating that a girl might not but a woman could. Then Kev said sounds like a challenge. The room went quiet as Kate and I looked at each other. I whispered to her that I would love to see it if he did have a monster so she smiled and turned to Joe saying now is your chance to show them....

Kev his two mates and myself moved away from the Bar and sat at seats facing a pool table. Kate walked to the pool table and sat on the edge of it. As she did her dress hitched up revealing her stocking tops and thighs. She looked as horny as hell. Joe walked round from behind the Bar and stood in front of Kate. He said to Kate I do have a big cock so if you feel you cant then dont worry. Kev laughed and said I have seen it when you go to the gents it cant get much bigger when hard. Kate lifted her dress and pulled her knickers off she threw them over to me to hold then she put one leg up on the table showing her well trimmed pussy she was wet as her pussy lips glistened. Joe took his T shirt over his head and then took down his jeans. He kicked his shoes and socks off and then pulled down his shorts.

Shit..... His Dick sprung to attention it must have been a genuine 10 inch with massive girth it looked heavy and massive against his slim body.

Kate looked at it and reached forward to stroke his shaft. Her hand barely went around the thick shaft. She pulled his foreskin back and his helmet was a deep purple shiny monster. We were all quiet and now had gathered standing to see if Kate could in fact take it. Joe walked between her spread legs and placed his bell end head against her wet pussy. Kate reached behind Joe gripped his ass cheeks and started to pull him into her. As he moved forward we could all see her pussy spreading wide to take this monster. Joe pushed in slowly until over half way in Kate stopped him for a moment as she looked down to see how much more to go. Kate then pulled on Joe's ass again and he sank right in up to his heavy balls which stopped and rested against Kates ass. We were all amazed as to the size of Joe cock and how easily Kate had taken the monster.

Kate looked at all the guys and said well if I have managed to it take I am sure as hell going to enjoy it so sit back and watch while Joe fucks me. The next 30 mins Joe fucked and shagged my wife in every position possible. Kate had several orgasms and her pussy was soaking as he pumped the hell out of her. Kev myself and his mates sat wanking as we enjoyed the show we were all amazed at the size of Joe's cock and how he could fuck so hard.

Kate turned to us and asked if to finish we would all cum on her pussy as Joe Fucked her. We stood around her and all came onto her pussy in turn. This sent her wild and Joe fucked her harder than ever. Joe then pulled his cock out and Kate jumped to her knees taking his cock as deep as she could manage gagging into her mouth as Joe blew his load.

We sat drinking and chatting as Kate went to clean herself up, when she returned Joe turned to Kate and told her that although he was big his room mate was bigger again....... Maybe ! Could She?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good story can't wait to find if she could take his mate

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

lovely

xxx

Post new Message to Thread