Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hiding in closet

Jump to newest

By *hrobj OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Any cockolded men here ever hidden in the closet whilst a guy, oblivious to your presence, has been balls deep in your wife?

Could you see anything, or were the sounds of her being mounted by somebody else good enough to get you off?

Did she torture you through the experience by talking to him?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a wank about this the other day, I would be shagging this woman when her husband came home to collect something for work, so I would hide in the closet he would go upstairs see his wife playing with herself give her a quicky then leave a load in her then go back to work, she would then say to me if you want to carry on your going to have to lick this clean I shot my load at that point

over a year ago

My mistress some times would blindfold and tie me to the end of the bed so I could hear and feel everything.

D

over a year ago

I once met this lady at her house, it wasn't long before I was taking her doggy with my balls slapping hard up against her. I kept hearing noises from

Somewhere other than from her when all of a sudden her husband fell out of the wardrobe with his cock in is hand wanking himself hard as I fucked his wife. His wife was pleased that he fell out as this and fuck her even harder and deeper as I always perform better with an audience

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/14 15:12:31]

over a year ago

have let a guy play with the wife whilst i took a back seat so to speak downstairs after we had played. and the noise she was making from upstairs got me hard as hell! wether they were fuckin or not,i dont know lol she said he was licking her pussy clean out (which she loves :D but was an experience thats for sure,no doubt itll happen again

By *hrobj OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Jealousy, Longing, Humiliation, Torment, Frustration... All are brilliant things to make you feel Alive aren't they...

Post new Message to Thread