Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

lsat weekends fun in the hotel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

last weekend starting the 7th 8th and 9th I had booked a hotel for some fun with a girl I arranged to meet little that I knew the fun would break out of the room

right so back to the start I had booked the room and checked in we were on the third floor id booked us a supreme room to shall we say show off a little bit lol

when I got there I got the card key and went up to the room I opened the door and walked in there was the bathroom to the right I had a quick look and there was a huge shower with a monsoon head on it and loads of room there was in the other corner a Jacuzzi bath I dropped my bag and looked on in the room there was the normal stuff tv air con tea coffee stuff like that then what I would call the best bit a super king sized four poster bed

id been there about an hour when my phone rang I answered and it was the girl I was meeting I told her the room on the third floor room xxx I herd a knock on the door I opened it and there she stood I was gob smacked to say the least she looked even better in person I took her bag from her and let her by me

she stood in the room dressed in this skin tight black dress it covered her leaving just enough to the imagine with the split down the front showing off an amazing cleavage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abybladeCouple
over a year ago

Bacup

Hmmmm nice. Carry on please.

over a year ago

what I didn't know was how dirty and naughty this weekend would turn I stood there chatting and checking her out and then showed her around the hotel the spa and the treatment's we could have we ended up booking in for a full massage for some reason the spa was very quite we got back to the room and thought lets make the most of it and changed and headed for the spa

I changed and waited for her to come out she came out in her gown and said what's first I looked and said hot tub we headed over and I got in turned to help her as she took her gown off she showed an amazing body we sat there and chatted when I felt her hands on me I lent in for a kiss and we started kissing and felt her grab my cock

she looked at me and nodded towards the steam room we got out headed for the room got in there and before I could get in there my cock was out and in her mouth few mins past and I was rock hard she pushed me back to the seat and climbed on top pulled her swimsuit to the side and slide me inside her and rode me for till she came on my cock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot.

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS
over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

I feel the need to go and book a hotel room.

must find someone who I don't know to spoil x

over a year ago

well guys here's the rest of what happened

after she came she stood up and look straight at me and said that wasn't enough lets go up to the room and carry on I nodded in agreement we grabbed or robes and wet to the changing room I said just throw it around you and ill meet you out side the changing rooms as I waited all I could think of is what we had just done making me hard I did my best to hide it

moments later she came out in her robe and we headed for the lift as we waited she slide her hand under mine and said oooo your ready are you I smiled and she moved her hand the lift arrived and I jumped in turned to push the button as I turned back around and the doors closed in to my sight she stood there with her gown open and she had nothing on I was speechless to say the least

over a year ago

Hopefully this continues

over a year ago

well guys here you a little bit more of my fun I had

I moved quickly towards her and my fingers soon found a wet pussy she was dripping wet I fingered her then the lift stopped on our floor we composed ourselves and left the lift walking towards the room she kept flashing her bum and boobs to me as I walked behind her

then enough was enough I grabbed her and said I have to have you again she turned looked at me and then smiled she and walked off in the direction of the room as I watch her walk always she drops her gown and walks off completely naked she look amazing looked over her shoulder and beckoned me on I grabbed her gown and hurried behind her we got to the room seconds later and went in side

over a year ago

Good story carry on

over a year ago

as we went in to the room she walk over to the bed layed her hands on the end and bent over aching her back looking behind her with a sexy voice and these come to bed eyes you going to fuck me then I didn't need telling twice I walked over to her turned her on her back and put her legs over my shoulders and slowly started to lick her smooth shaven pussy sticking my tongue in deeper and deeper she began to moan

I looked up and she looked straight at me and said fuck me now I stood up and rubbed the end of my cock up and down her dripping wet pussy she looked at me and said stop teasing me and put that big thing in me I pushed my cock slowly in till it went all the way to my balls she sighed and said come on fuck me I started to pump my cock in and out she moaned and I stopped and she slapped my ass and said don't stop

I took this as she was being a nyughty girl grabbed her hair and pulled her to the bed as I was on top and said im in charge now and you'll do as I say she looked and said whatever and I slamed my cock in deep and hard

she screamed with pleasure and I said you will now get on top of me and ride my cock you dirty slut she did and started to bounce she was moaning I stopped her and said I told you to ride my cock now your going to pay for not doing as you were told

I grabbed her and started to pound her from under her and she got louder and louder as I fucked her the bed was starting to make noise

after I done this for a while I stopped and said you going to be a good girl now and suck my cock she did this and after 15 min of her being good and sucking me I said I want to bed you over bad girl

she crawled further on to the bed and stuck her ass out I slid in her tight hole and she moaned saying come on then fuck you bad girl I slapped her ass and slammed in once with that all we both heard was the bed smash on the wall

I stopped and thought ah no its no good she looked back at me and said come on what the fuck are you waiting for I said to her about the bed she looked at me and I don't fucking care about the bed banging now fucking fuck me so I started fucking her and the bed was going some I thought it was going to break as I pounded her hard and fast

over a year ago

hears the best bit of what happened on the first day we were there

as I was pounder her pussy doggie style the bed was banging off the wall and squeaking she was moaning out load and screaming dirty things to me I grabbed her hair and spanked her as I did we heard a really loud bang bang and stopped

we both stayed as we were me in side her and both listened after two three mins I started again really slow this time and she moaned again and we heard bang bang again we stopped and I listened again I said to her I think some one at the door and creped over to check low and behold there was some one there and I told her she looked and said I don't care now come finish fucking me

I smiled and got back behind her a bit nervous of the guy at the door I started really slow and soft she looked back and said what are you doing I looked and said the guy at the door

she just looked at me and said fuck me hard now make me scream I don't fucking care about the bed or the guy at the door

so I grabbed her hips and picked the paces up as I did she screamed and the bed started again and we heard bang bang from the door I slowed and she said don't even think about it and I picked up again her screaming the bed banging

now this is the bit that turns me on the most we get bang bang again and she say right I had enough and slides me out I look and she goes to the door and I jump off the bed and say what you doing as I do she opens it still fully naked and says what the gut speechless and mumbles there a noise complaint she looks at him then me and say well what do you expect I've got the worlds louds bed and this guy huge cock up my pussy

the guy says nothing she then said your choice either join the fuck in of fuck off with that letting the door go looked thought the peep hole and said come fuck me here so walked over and slid in she moaned and started to bang the door looked though again and he had gone we ended up back on the bed and did so all weekend

over a year ago

Shame he didn't join in sounds like the filthy bitch would have loved 2 cocks

over a year ago

she is a real slut I was shock I met twice more after this time once at hers sure the next door heard us and once at my room in camp broke my bed lol

Post new Message to Thread