Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wierdest places you have been wanked off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a couple but the weirdest for it shear openess and its location was on this huge pile coats.

This pile must have been 3-4ft high in places, a good 15 feet in diameter. I was helping set up a christmas shelter, and all the churches had a clothes drive so we had tons and tons of clothes so had been seperating them into different piles, and we had this one huge pile of coats in the church hall we were using.

It was nearing 5 pm and a few of us were starting to mess about, let of steam by diving around inthe pile at the end of the day.

Now Sarah (diff sarah from my other story) and I fancied each other, any excuse to touch each other we would, she was slim, short black hair, about 6 yrs younger than me in her late teens, nice tight arse in her blue jeans, so it was no surprise that we were together in the pile.

I put my arm around her as we slipped under a coats, there was about a dozen of us about, another 4 or so in the pile too, laughing and joking, I kissed Sarah on the cheek, and whispered in her ear, what you doing tonight, I so want to fuck you right now. She went bright red but I felt her hand on the inside of my thigh, rubbing my leg, then onto my hardening cock. I licked her earlobe with the tip of tongue, and whispered slowly 'you are such a naughty girl sarah' she giggled, going redder and redder. She unzipped my jeans, did my belt and unbuttoned me, in what seemed an instant. Placing her mouth on mine, kissing me passionately, a couple of 'aaaawwwweeeessss' go up but little did they know. Sarah has my hard member in her right and looks at me...... 'You can punish me later, but if you are going to punish me it must be for something bad' she whispered in my ear and started to stroke my hard length, never taking her eyes of me sarah gets faster and faster, reaching down to the base and back up again, I ciuldnt hold on for long, and I gave her a panic look, 'ssshhhh it ok, just let to go' and I did sarah put her hand on my bellend as I squirt for seemed like age as I closed my eyes... I felt my cum running down my shaft all hot as sarah runs her cum covered hand down my shaft and I could feel my boxers getting wetter and wetter.

Sarah eventually let's go, with a smile on her face as wide as a bus, she rolls onto her back and then sucks the fingers of her hand, 'sarah' I exclaim in a whisper 'its ok, I wiped em first on a coat, it won't matter, they are going to tramps'

So how about you guys. And girls, where have given weird wanks?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On of the naughtiest times ive wanked a guy off was in a cinima i was on a date with a guy but sat next 2 us was another couple i wanked the other guy lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"On of the naughtiest times ive wanked a guy off was in a cinima i was on a date with a guy but sat next 2 us was another couple i wanked the other guy lol

"

Brilliant

Love naughty times is a cinema. Had a blow job once

over a year ago

I wanked a boyfriend off in a pub, it was quiet and we were in a booth so no one could see. We left cum all over the leather seat, we laughed at the thought of the bar staff finding it when they collected the glasses.

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

In the ladies toilets in a cemetry

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I wanked a boyfriend off in a pub, it was quiet and we were in a booth so no one could see. We left cum all over the leather seat, we laughed at the thought of the bar staff finding it when they collected the glasses."

I wondered if you were an ex for a moment then. I got a wank in a booth in a north eastern pub once, but she sucked my cock too. She'd be older than you too. Happy memories though.

over a year ago

haha which pub?

over a year ago

Got a lovely wank on the tow path between Putney and Hammersmith bridge's one from a nurse i use to meet with she didn't care where she played with my cock to think about it neither did i

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

The Bowes in Darlington.

By *KGUY20Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Got wanked off in a sauna at the gym with someone I was seeing at the time!

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

wh3en i was a young lad, i had hid a Mayfair magazine on a disused bridge in Ruislip near the rugby club. On my way to scouts I used to climb the fence and wank over the pix, then continue to scouts.. if they gave badges for wanking, i'd have had loads !!...lol

By *aulknerMan
over a year ago

South shields

* Auntie's bathroom *

She kept her laundry basket in the corner. I was 12, maybe 13.

Out of nowhere, one day, I opened it up and found my myself lifting a pair of her worn knickers to sniff them.

Before I knew it, I was mopping my spunk off the side of the cistern with her quilted andrex. Left the bathroom a bit red in the face.

Used to love Sundays with that Auntie.

over a year ago

Work rest and play for us. No place is off limits where we are concerned and the sunshine is going to make us worse. Bring on the outdoor meets.

over a year ago

Stafford castle

Great day, hj, tit wank , bj and fucked to death lol

Not literally obviously hehe

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

many years ago and in our younger days - I D*unkenly Wanked my boyfriend in the back of a police van.. and yes we had handcuffs on..

By *aulknerMan
over a year ago

South shields

"many years ago and in our younger days - I D*unkenly Wanked my boyfriend in the back of a police van.. and yes we had handcuffs on.. "

Are WPC's allowed to do that with prisoners?

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"many years ago and in our younger days - I D*unkenly Wanked my boyfriend in the back of a police van.. and yes we had handcuffs on..

Are WPC's allowed to do that with prisoners?"

SSShhh - don't give my job away !!!

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

In a cinema under a coat. I was playing with her pussy while she had a tug at me.

When the film was finished (got no idea what it was anyway) we would nip round the side of the cinema for a shag with people walking past lol.

By *uzi Jones 26Woman
over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

Once wanked a guy off in the cathedral cemetary, more so to keep him warm as was bleak mid winter

over a year ago

J wanked and sucked me at a bus stop in bath while we were waiting for the bus good times!

over a year ago

Ex wanked me on a plane to oz, under a blanket shot my load in her hand as as a hot milf walked past.

over a year ago

Got wanked then sucked off in the middle of a packed nightclub dance floor she even popped a ice cube in her mouth as she sucked me off great memory's I then fucked her on a pub beer garden table on the way home

over a year ago

Hopsital cubicle at 2am ish during a brief stay and also in communal changing cubicles at a waterpark..by my brother's girlfriend at the time....

over a year ago

I had an older woman toss me off at bingo!!! I have my now ex mother in law one afternoon and thought I'd grab a quick pint while I waited for her!

over a year ago

In her car on my drive by a gf who'd given me a lift home. Everyone else in the house. Just as I came she wrapped her lips around the end to take the whole load, swallowing it all.

over a year ago

on the night bus home from a few drinks in town. With a coat laid across our lap she took my load in her hand, slipped it out from under the coat a seductively licked it out of her palm. At that point a couple a few seats away noticed. A few minutes later she was squirming in her seat with her fellas hands out of sight.

over a year ago

"On of the naughtiest times ive wanked a guy off was in a cinima i was on a date with a guy but sat next 2 us was another couple i wanked the other guy lol

"

thats nuts! ! Cinema and while I was driving on the motorway

over a year ago

In a jacuzzi in a hotel spa with others oblivious to what was happening.

Her husband was in the sauna and had no idea!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/14 07:47:25]

over a year ago

Well I can honestly say I have done most locations as said above when I was younger I didn't have a care in the world as to where I did it!

I would say the most rememberal one for me is when I was sat in a very boring geography class at school I was about 15 I decided to play with the boy sat next to me I wanked him until he cum which to be fair wasn't long the next time we was sitting together in class he put my hand in his pocket he had made a hole just for me lmao

Then this all lead to months of fun and our naughty times behind the school library

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Reminds me of school days , such a happy time spend behind the sports hall

By *mrandyMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

When i lost my cottaging virginity at 22 when an older bloke (mid 40s) took hold of my cock when standing at the urinal and wanked me off with a gallery of about 10 bystanders watching and applauding ... There started my bi and exhibitionist tendency!

over a year ago

In the jacuzzi and the sauna at our local council run gym. Jacuzzi has been closed now . Some hygiene related problem I understand lol

over a year ago

on the back seat of a tram in vienna

over a year ago

Was at a music festival in 2011 where I hooked up with an Australian woman, we were watching one of the bands, sun shining and had a few drinks, I was wearing a kilt and she was in front of me and asked if I'd ever had a handjob in a crowd? I said no and next thing I know her hand was up my kilt stroking my cock til I came all over her hand! We were surrounded by about 20,000 people and 2 or 3 knew what was going on which added to the thrill

over a year ago

On a crowed ferry in taxi in a pub many good places

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 11:24:57]

over a year ago

In the back of my x gfs car while her parents were driving us to France :P

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"Well I can honestly say I have done most locations as said above when I was younger I didn't have a care in the world as to where I did it!

I would say the most rememberal one for me is when I was sat in a very boring geography class at school I was about 15 I decided to play with the boy sat next to me I wanked him until he cum which to be fair wasn't long the next time we was sitting together in class he put my hand in his pocket he had made a hole just for me lmao

Then this all lead to months of fun and our naughty times behind the school library "

mmm memories

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

While I was in the Royal Navy.I had a Wren give me the best hand job ever.It was in the Queens cabin on board the Royal Yacht while moored at Whale Island Portsmouth.

By *r OreoMan
over a year ago

Croydon

On a ski lift in switzerland!

over a year ago

Got wanked off at the dentist once and on the back of a double decker

over a year ago

On a bus for a school trip, i was year 11 and was with the year 9's in Germany. She wanked me off til i came and i had my fingers stuffed up her wet pussy! Oh the memories

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Got wanked by very sexy slim tourist in London . It was at the bar in leicecter sq Saturday evening . We chatted for only fee mins before she slipped her had inti my jeans and wanked me like an expert . She looked so inocent too

over a year ago

"On a bus for a school trip, i was year 11 and was with the year 9's in Germany. She wanked me off til i came and i had my fingers stuffed up her wet pussy! Oh the memories "

over a year ago

My wife wanked me off under the table when out with a group of friends at an Indian restaurant. I came in her hand and she had clean it off with a paper tissue from the table!!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Adjutants Office all over the Assistant Adjutants Leather Gloves

Couldn't help but smile everytime I saw her saluting the CO

She asked me what I was laughing at one day and I just smiled 'might tell you one day Ma'am'

I led a Kayaking trip on very cold seas and mentioned the latex seals chaffing. She was there and had a small bottle she used on the seals I smiled well more like I smirked.

That mischievous smile again are you going to let me in in the secret or do I get the whips out? I literally laughed and just said. Hmm whips? That answers why you have the glide with you.

It's for my other latex stuff. Said she smiling oh so teasingly for a 'stuck up posh bird'

'Mmm kinky like it Ma'am'

'I bet you do. I worked out why you were laughing in camp. Enjoy spunk kng over my gloves did you'

'Ha, caught red handed bit to be honest as seeing as we are having the chat it was a waste of cum I'd have much rather unleash it up your arse'

Thankfully I'd read her right and we had some good times together when she volunteered me for watch keeper with her

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

That killed the thread then?

By *enji12Man
over a year ago

northampton

On my 21st birthday I had two women in the bathroom of a night club sucking and wanking my cock. After I came I returned the favour fingering them both till the came together. I was a tad d*unk but remember it I also remember going back to my friends claiming to be ambidextrous haha

over a year ago

in a nite club by a women old enough 2 be my granny

over a year ago

In the back of my brothers car as we were driving along but just as the girl I was with was going to go down on me he stopped the car because there was a deep ford in the road and he wanted me to get out and check the depth. Nevr did get to have that bj or the wank finished off

over a year ago

In the office at work...

I was teaching a new girl the job......as I was showing her the system she wanked me off...

over a year ago

St the end of the harbour wall in Ibiza.

Post new Message to Thread