Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my love of cum

Jump to newest

By *etwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

hanworth

my love of cum started many years ago when i was 18 my dad used to play for a rugby team and i went into the changing rooms looking for him for somr reason or another. But unbeknown to me he had been injured during match and been taken to hospital.

While in changing room full of burley rugby guys some naked some not they say i should join them in shower which i did and they all started wanking over me and having fun with me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Sounds like you started at the deep end.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love lots of cum also, great turn on when we are playing with guys

over a year ago

You were getting wanked on by his team mates while he was injured in hospital? ?? I'd like to know the first time someone found out you were a bad girl and spanked you. .better yet. ..I'll do it myself??

over a year ago

I adore cum, I love the taste, the texture and the smell as it's around my mouth. I like how different guys cum is different to anothers.

over a year ago

An old ex girlfriend JD, (as metioned in an earlier story) loved cum, she was a spunk bucket, the dirtiest thing I ever did was cum in a glass while she sleeped left her a note saying gone to shops, drink in the fridge.

Needless to say when I got back she was still in bed, but there was an empty glass on the draining board with a note 'thankyou, come to bed and fuck me'

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"my love of cum started many years ago when i was 18 my dad used to play for a rugby team and i went into the changing rooms looking for him for somr reason or another. But unbeknown to me he had been injured during match and been taken to hospital.

While in changing room full of burley rugby guys some naked some not they say i should join them in shower which i did and they all started wanking over me and having fun with me."

i always like to know if these are true stories... is it ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/14 16:57:08]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/14 16:58:20]

over a year ago

I came over a womans face then kissed her; the taste of my own cum wasn't at all unpleasent and the whole experiance was extremely erotic - I do it quite a lot now!

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"I came over a womans face then kissed her; the taste of my own cum wasn't at all unpleasent and the whole experiance was extremely erotic - I do it quite a lot now!"

I love doing this wiyh the misses face mouth tits ect so erotic.

By *etwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

hanworth

yes its true

over a year ago

I prefer it in me, Mr Essex says I feel silky after they have cum in me.

By *aulknerMan
over a year ago

South shields

First 'lads' holiday, rented a static caravan up on the border. Out on the piss at the site bar and the burliest guy managed to pull a vicars daughter from Halifax.

Got her back to the static. She was FILTHY!

Striptease for five horny/d*unk seventeen year olds and offered to have us all at the same time.

Wish I had taken her up on it but only three guys joined in. One of them came out the room 'feeling dirty'

The niaivity of youth, eh?

Post new Message to Thread