Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

playing with a slut

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would like you to imagine I have taken you out told this going to be a surprise so when we arrive at what looks like a warehouse I tell you to get out and close your eyes while I blindfold you and walk you into the warehouse it is deadly silent the only sound is your heels on the concert I remove your coat and whisper in your ear we are going to enjoy this whether you like it or not . . . . . LolYour chains and cuff goes on one wrist then the other pull your arms downwards and the collar and a chain is attached to the back of it .I then I remove your blindfold it is pitch black darkness with a click of my fingers a light go on high above you very very bright you look up it but it is blinding you look back at me struggling to focus and even see me and at this point I start cutting your clothes away . . . . . .Want to know more ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Yes! Yes! Yes!

over a year ago

She shuddered with anticipation at what Sir was going to do with and the fear as she had no bought any other clothes with her in the car

But Sir just continued to cut and rip away at her clothes and under wear till she was stood the nude as the day she was born

As her eyes began to get used to the bright light she noticed chair in the darkness just beyond the light there was nobody in them but they seem to be arranged in a circle around her nervously she spoke "Sir may I ask a question please? " voices trembling

He stopped looked her straight into her eyes making her think should I have said anything

He spoke as always in his strong deep stern voice "Yes you may but careful what you ask as this will be the only question you will get to ask"

She thought did she want to ask it in the she knew she had to know she asked "will other people be here watching? "

With that she saw anger and devilment in Master to which he answered "Obviously stupid question that will cost my 10 of best" with that he removed his belt she knew what was coming and she stuck her big round arse ready for that sweet pain she hated and loved so much and she master would want to count out loud or Sir would just keep going until she begged for mercy

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE"

Sir swapped from one arse cheek to the other "SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN" Any more questions

She shock her head no

With Sir got a bullet vib and taped to her clit and got the largest thickest dildo she had ever seen and placed it on the floor underneath her between her legs and with two leather ankle straps one on each ankle attached to chains once in place her legs where pulled apart the chains hold her arms began to pull her down slowly but stedly down on to that huge monster of a dildo once the head of that monster started to push and force its way in

Sir held his hand I front of her face she saw a remote and Sir pressed the button and BANG the bullet came to life Dam it was strong and with making her pussy juice drip all she wanted to do was suck on Sir brown cock and ride that monster between her legs

But she couldn't do either as her chains held her in place she couldn't move down for chain attached to her collar . . . . . . . . . More to come

By *ully74Woman
over a year ago

Clayton, Manchester

interesting

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

Mmmmmmm more please I'm wet just thinkin about it

over a year ago

She saw a rope in Sirs hand and her master began to tie her tit binding the rope round and round tighter and tighter it hurt but she loved it as it made tits and nipples far far more sensitive to the touch once they both tied good and tight

She now starting to feel her pussy pulse and clinch she knew she was getting close to cum when her master whispered in her don't you dare cum till you are told can cum she looked at master with look that was pleading with him to cum he just smiled and laughed stood up and she heard him say come in please and she hear people walking and talking as they came and sat on those chairs around her . . . . . .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story.

More please

over a year ago

By *issyyourbadWoman
over a year ago

Dorset

Hmmmmm yes please

over a year ago

Once everyone was seated she felt her master fingertips tracing over back and down across her bum sending shivers throw back making the hair on the back of her neck stand up she knew she was struggling to hold her orgasm back her knees where shaking and wobbling her throbbed like it had a 1000 lips sucking it once her ached to be touched and pinched and sucked and bit by her master teeth but daren't say anything as she knew her place her was to be serve her master in anyway he wished.

OH SHIT she its cumming fuck my orgasm is coming no no no she screamed it tore through her body

Her master step forward in front of her she looked up at him "sorry Sir sorry please Sir I couldn't stop it I tried but it just happened sorry Sir"

He looked back at her his eyes narrowed the word can out Sir mouth scared and existed her " Y O U WILL PAY FOR THAT" He turned his back on her and spoke to the audience "This slut can not control herself who like to teach her a lesson? " There was more than one person who shouted ME

Master laughed and said ok "Lady first do as you will with her" I felt the chains pull closer to the ground and the light came closer down as the ladys walked over I could not see there face just from the neck down they all sizes and ages . . . .

over a year ago

Love to watch

over a year ago

The lady's walk round ger running there finger through her hair over her very sensitive tied up boobs hands traceing over feel her bottom her legs

She thought to herself mmmmmmmmm I like this punishment mmmmmmmmm just then one of the lady's pinched her over sensitive nipples and pull a groan of pain and pleasure left her lips changing to scream a when the grip on her nipple became harder and tighter Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as that wasn't enough she felt a slap across one arse then the other and heard the laughter behind her from the ladys spanking her two of them had taken an arse cheek each where really going for it making her arse sting and know there was another hand pulling on her other nipples just as much as the first one then she felt a hand come that big dildo right up her pussy and voice laugh out "This bitch is loving this her cunt is dripping wet let me see how big her cunt is lol " with that the woman removed the dildo and start putting her fingers in she started with three the four slut started screaming "NO NO NO fuck no please" but nobody was listening or paying any attention to her plea the all the hand forced in her well stretched cunt know that same woman laughs and say she maybe screaming but the lieing bitch is loving it I can feel her trying to get more of my hand into her the dirty slut lol . . . . . .

over a year ago

As she tried to get more of the woman fist in the woman fuck her cunt with fist and she felt her cunt pulsing ready to cum again the other ladys playing with her and started spanking her arse her boobs and one of them grabbed her head and pushed it right into her arse and shout eat my arse as she licked and pushed tongue into her arsehole as deep as she while getting her bottom spanked and her tits.but even with all this going on she could not help herself from cumming and squirting all over the lady's hand and arm she pulled her out and slap cunt hard and shout dirty fucking slut if you think that made you horny squirt you are going to well and truly fucked in moment lol

She is stood up and her arms are unchained and cuffed behind her and collar chain is attached to her cuffs and pushed to her and her master in front of her, her face level with his crotch his fat hard cock only inches from her mouth then he tells her open please slut no sooner does her part and master his all the way to the back throat holding it there for a few seconds and then back as she gasps for air then start back in and starts fucking her mouth as if was her cunt making her drool and choke and a few minutes of this he pulls cock out her and stands back she leans forward wanting more he leans forward and say Ready for more she nodded and said Yes please Sir more please he laughed and said "Glad you said that GENTLEMEN the slut is all yours just nobody but nobody cums in or no slut remember" with the men step forward they are all naked mostly black men and few white men they walk round her in circle she can all there big hard cocks they are talking to each other do you think this slut can handle cocks this sizes one of them laughs who gives a fuck whether she can or not she getting them either way deep in her arse cunt and right into the back of her throat.

With out warning one of them grabs her and turns head to him she gasps out loud but the gasp is cut short as his cock is pushed deep into her throat another slap her asre making it rise he grips hips holding it in place as forces his cock into arsehole stretching it open she wants to scream out but her voice in muffled by the cock know fucking her mouth another slides himself under her push his fat into her cunt she can't ever remember being so full she truly felt the slut she always it to but a little upset that she would not be getting there cum but that was not going to stop her enjoy the pounding she was getting in all her fuck holes she just went from one orgasm to the next as one of the men got close to cumming he pulled out and the next one took over she could not remember any of her fuck holes being for more than a few seconds before it was filled with cock again after what seemed like hours of heaven they stopped turned to Sir said we cum he said Yes cum all over her but not her face as she knelt there with her head tilted back watching them wank there big fat cock watching stream after stream of thick cum on her tits neck running down her body leaving her covered in there jiz.

Master walks over to her uncuffing her he tell just walk straight to the car she knows better to question sir she gets in the car she looks at Sir he smiles and says Yes my slut very proud you are a the perfect cunt whore but you will not clean yourself tonight you lie in bed smell all this cum and your juices and know what you are goodnight my beautiful dirty horny slut . . . . . . . . . . . . .

By *ox And Vixen 19Couple
over a year ago

Fareham

over a year ago

Please feel free to leave a comment xxx

over a year ago

" "