Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

out door meet

Jump to newest

By *issyyourbad OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dorset

Me and amy arrive at pub dressed as ordered plugged and with collars on we are told to get out of car to be inspected my our two Dom's for the night each running there hands up and over the silky knickers that both sub's are wearing amy let's out a groan of pure pleasure. Missy is shaking they are then told to get in the car. missy is driving her Dom for the night sits in the passenger seat. While amy and her Dom gets in the back Amy's Dom tells amy to get to work and points at his straining cock. So amy being a good girl starts sucking cock as missy is driving. Misdys Dom I'd stroking the top of Missy's thighs which is driving her wild then orders missy to open her legs so he can feel how ready she is tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Dorset

If anyone is interested let me know

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please continue

over a year ago

Id like more please....

over a year ago

Dorset

So missy arrives at the little lane she has been before both sub's are clipped to their leads and ordered out the car. Now amy is ordered to her knees to suck cock while missy is strapped to the car spreader bar on and punished with cane crop and leather belt. The two Dom's then deciede missy and amy need to put on a show so blanket is laid out on floor and the double Dido is shoved up the sub's arses and they are made to perform for the Dom's entertainment then the Dom's kneel down and while the two sub's are buggering each other up the arse the Dom's introduce their cocks to the sub's mouth and order them to suck

over a year ago

"So missy arrives at the little lane she has been before both sub's are clipped to their leads and ordered out the car. Now amy is ordered to her knees to suck cock while missy is strapped to the car spreader bar on and punished with cane crop and leather belt. The two Dom's then deciede missy and amy need to put on a show so blanket is laid out on floor and the double Dido is shoved up the sub's arses and they are made to perform for the Dom's entertainment then the Dom's kneel down and while the two sub's are buggering each other up the arse the Dom's introduce their cocks to the sub's mouth and order them to suck "

over a year ago

Dorset

Now just as they ate about to cum they pull out and cum in Amy's knickers then tell the two sub's to get ready as they are going back to the pub amy in her cum filled knickers

over a year ago

Dorset

So they arrive back at the pub amy is now in drab and they go into the pub told to sit down amy sitting in her cum soaked knickers. The Dom's start whispering to each other then tell missy to remove her knickers at the table then go to the toilets and insert her remote egg come back and hand the remote to one of the doms amy is sat there in her own little world zoned out. Then one of the Dom's says to amy well think you can remove your trousers amy and as she does the other Dom is feeling Amy's hard cock

over a year ago

Dorset

So missy arrives back and hands one of the come remote and with a glint in his eye missy knows he is going to have fun. Amy is now sat in the pub with no trousers on her sticky knickers clinging to her the Dom's tell the sub's to finish there drinks as the night isn't over yet

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

I like lots

what happens next

over a year ago

Dorset

Oh we have our first dom one to find then the fun can begin

over a year ago

Dorset

Maybe not

over a year ago

Who's Amy ?

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

"Who's Amy ? "

i wonder

over a year ago

Dorset

There is your answer well I need sex I am not shy in what I need so many fucking time wasters why on here if you don't want to fuck

over a year ago

Dorset

Come on this will be fun

By *awkeye60Man
over a year ago

corsham

OOOH Can't wait for next instalment.

Where do you go from here?

Hope I get selected to meet Amy.

lol

over a year ago

Dorset

So hard to find bi men

over a year ago

Dorset

So is anyone interested

over a year ago

well i would love to get to be a part of this if yo would like xx

over a year ago

Dorset

Getting quite a bit of interest now decisions

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Do it I want more x

over a year ago

Dorset

Well just looking for one more bi dom male

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Now im starting to get nervous no idea how many missy arranging to be there. eeek.

Post new Message to Thread