Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

naughty shop keeper - true story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One cold winter day i venture out and pass by my local shop, I did this everyday as it was part of my life since a young age. I always knew this shop keeper was gay even though people said it was roumers I knew what he was like but this never stopped me going there. As I entered the shop on that cold winter day my shopkeeper treated me by " you alright gorgeous" me being a ladies man was a bit worried at first but replied yes thank you, well I went on to buy my items from the shop buy whilst taking a look around I feel a gentle hand brush against my bottom. I was a bit nervous until he passed by again and did the same thing, by this time I knew he definetly wanted a piece of me. He asked me to help him move some products into a storage room and he shut the door behind us and took the boxes out my hand, he then got onto his knees and slowly pulled down my trousers. He the. Put his hands on my bum and started to suck my penis, after about 7 minutes I ejaculated in his mouth and he looked up and said " I want to fucj your tight little ass. Me horny as can be right not replied, go on then and he took to his feet quicker than I could say yes, he lied me down put my legs over his shoulders and spread my cheeks, it hurt at first as I had never done this before but once I got used to it I took all of his 9inches in my ass till he filled it with his warm, sticky sperm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

got more tan a bargain there buddy please write more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread