Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolds, Feet and Cock!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a bucket list on my profile. Its just a bit of fun really and I wasnt expecting any serious messages.

Anyway. Had a request from a certain member on here and thought I would share the experience.

Message was recieved. Bit cryptic so replied. Few messages back and fourth. Meet was on.

It was a singlw bi guy. Im opened minded and while women are first on my priority I will happily play with guys.

I was told it would be an indoor meet, and he loved feet. So here goes..

It was about 9pm. I was told of a location of his house. I got there. Wasnt far. Parked outside and went to the front door. It was off the latch. Went in and headed for the bedroom.

I lay on the bed and put on an eye mask. The room light was off but a small lamp was on. I coughed to let him know I was ready.

I heard the door open and him walk in. He walked straight to the bed and took off a trainer. I felt his hand lift my jean leg and then he took off a sock. He did the same to my other foot. He ran his hands over my feet which tickled a bit.

He moved up and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down. At this point im lying there with a blindfold on, jumper and boxers. He went back down and I felt his tougue run over my toes. Sucking each toe and giving each one a good lick. It was a strange sensation I must admit and quite horny. I could tell I was getting really horny.

After about ten mins he moved his way up and I felt a hand reach under my boxers. Im so hars at this point he had trouble pulling down my boxers with my hard on.

He did so, then started to lick the shaft. It felt great. From the base to head he lickes every part before taking me in his mouth.

Wow. I got wanked. Sucked. Deep throated.

Not before long I came in his mouth and I felt him swallow every last drop. After I came I grabbed his waist and felt round it. He was naked with a huge cock.

I was wtf do I do now. It was meant to be a shoot and go type meet. Fuck it. I went for it.

I grabbed his hard cock and started to wank it. Still had my blindfold on and couldnt see his cock but it was smooth, shaved and mighty hard. He was kneeling on the bed still so i moved into all fours position and started to suck him. I am no pro but I tried my best. He was running his hands on my ass as I suckes him.

I felt his head start to buldge and I could taste a bit of cum. Next min all hell broke loose and he came in my mouth. Fuck. He was a heavy cummer. I had to spit it as I hadnt gone this far before sucking. After he came he said lie down. I lay down and he put on my boxers, pulled them up then put my socks on. It was strange. My cock was still wet and I was out of breath being dressed by a stranger wearing a blindfold. You just couldnt make it up.

Inam waiting for a veri as we speak.

More meets soon.!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread