Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

sarah was a dirty cow...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I wake, not pyshically, but my head is pounding, christ what did I drink last night? Where am I, I feel sick, mmmm someone warm next to me, smells like lisa, one eye opens, and yeah I am at lisa's thank fuck, she feels great, my hard cock pressed up against her bum, my right hand slowly but gently tracks her right hand side to her thigh, and gently into her beautiful hairy muff. It is hot and damp from the night before, lisa stirs and slaps my hand.

I pull away, roll onto my back, god I need a piss, quietly not wanting to wake her I slide my legs out of bed, thumping head makes me borg for a minute, catch my breadth and stand up, leaving lisa, grabbing her robe I head to the bathroom.

I get there, the releif of the piss I let out a sigh, and then drink some water out of the taps before washing my face and hands. All I could think of was paracetamols, where were they kept? Nope not here, not here, dam can't find them anywhere.

I exit the bathroom, and I hear a 'pssst', I look up the landing and there is sarah, 'pssst pete' she tries to whisper as loud as she could, signalling me to go over, I turn and head her way, 'what sarah?'

'You look good this morning' the robe was open and my fast shrinking cock was there for her to see, she pulls me close and rubs him, 'leave it sarah, I am hungover' as I free myself, 'do you have some headache pills'

'Sure, come on downstairs to the kitchen'

So off we went, I grab a pint glass of water, as sarah gets a couple of tablets.

'I heard you two last night, you randy fuckers' she said handing me the pills, I now notice all she is wearing is a pink shear baby doll nighty, her thick brown hairy twat was there for me to see. She lent on back on the counter, 'it made me so horny, I had the best wank for ages' as she stciks two fingers deep inside her pussy....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So far so good

Keep going

over a year ago

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

"So far so good

Keep going "

over a year ago

The hairy baccy pouch ruined it

over a year ago

awsome story more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

over a year ago

Now don't get me wrong, Sarah was a nice enough girl. I just didn't fancy her, she was a big girl, but was shaped like a beer barrel poor lass, she had long straight hair that sometimes did look greasy too. About 5-4 she had a bolshy attitude which I liked and she was funny, straight talking and could make the devil blush with some of the things she got up to when d*unk. She just didn't do anything for me, but I got on well with her and she was Lisa's friend too.

Maybe that's what attracted Lisa too me, the fact that Sarah had a thing for me, and as you can see want shy in letting me know either.

This wasn't the first time Sarah had seen me naked, Lisa was a bit of a show off, and deliberately would make sure Sarah would catch us fucking. First it was over the arm of the sofa, twice in the kitchen, one at night and once in the morning. Having a shower together she would leave the bathroom not just unlocked, but slightly open too. We definately had a weird one in the bathroom, I got out of the shower and lisa was having a pee, she pulled me over signalled me to be quiet then started to blow me off, when I was about to come she called Sarah in, which she did, and then with her watching I came over lisa's face and tits.

Sarah also masterbated to the sounds of me and lisa, we sometimes heard her vibrator on max, in the room next door. 'Go on you dirty bitch, fucking cum' lisa would shout, and I am sure this gave Lisa extra energy as she got more franetic, more vocal, and when we came, we heard Sarah come to.

But one thing I new, and that was lisa never liked to share, I was hers, and she let everyone know this too.

So it was far from a normal household, and I loved every minute, I was in my element. Gorgeous girl, and another lass who just wanted me.

So this particular morning I was in the kitchen with Sarah, she got the headache pills handed me them and I swolled them down and drank the pint of water, all the time her fingers were inside herself, and the free hand holding my cock. I downed the pint and said 'you finished, you had enough?' 'No' which was no surprise, I slipped her grip and filled up another pint of water, she had slipped of her nighty and held tight from behind. Not feeling in the best of moods 'I go leave it out, for gods sake sarah' and move to the front room, plonk down on their big three seater sofa and turn the tv on, she now has a big sulk on (again) and plonks herself down on the other end while slipping on her nighty back on. I know what's coming next, and I try to pretend I am sleepy by closing my eyes.

'So what's wrong with me?' She asks, here we go again I think.

'Nothing'... 'Yeah you always say that' so for a change I thought fuck this for a game of soldiers, 'well just look at you, that fucking jungle you got down there, fucking me I would get lost, you shave your legs, why not do yourself a favour and give your pussy a bloody good cut'

She looks astonished, goes off and within a minute has a towel, my shaving gel and thank god not my razor.

'Go on then, you do it, show me how you like it'

Now this was an offer I have never had before. I grab my can and use a little to mark out a perfect triangle of muff, slowly and steadily I shave her, occasionally dipping my fingers into her wet pussy, her legs spread wide apart I towel her, and she has a good equilateral triangle about 2" long on each side, perfect, 'got some scissors, just trim it down a bit' Sarah does this. And likes what she sees, I said fine, 'right now on all fours, and spread your cheeks wide' she leans against the couch and reaches back. I put foam on her arse and carefully shave her from behind. Once finished, I was rock hard, and seing her arseholen I rub her pussy and lube it up, 'do you want this Sarah?' I ask, 'oh god yeah' she pulls her cheeks as far apart as she can and slip two fingers down, deep inside her hole, she moans, and moans with every thrust, one hand on her pussy and my right getting deeper and more fingers inside her arsehole.

My cock flicks her pussy and I slide inside, she is soaking wet, a few strokes and I pull out, 'fuck me, don't stop' 'I am not as my bellend pushes against her arsehole, she takes it and slowly I slide my cock deep into her arsehole......

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

more please

over a year ago

Thirsting deep and hard into her arse, my balls slapping against her, Sarah buries her face into the sofa as cries out with every thrusts, my balls and cock twitch as feel him about to explode. I pull out and grab sarahs hair, pulling her back wards onto the floor, 'on ya knees bitch' she shuffles round and thurst my cock deep into her mouth, 'suck it, fucking come on bitch, suck it hard' my cock is rammed deep into her and she sucks hard, I slowly pull out a couple of inches and she grabs my shaft and I pull out completely and her mouth is wide open and she wanks me off hard and fast, before I could say a word I thrust back deep inside her mouth, my cock twitching, I slowly pull out again and repeat the process, Sarah gasps for air each time, and she fingers her pussy, but this time I want to come and as she wanks me hard I shoot my load into her face and stuff my cock into her mouth where two big squirts fill her mouth, her eyes are wide open, as I hold her head, 'swallow it' I see her gulp and pull out so she sucks my bellend like a lolly.

'Open your mouth' she does, and yep she swalled every drop. I pull her up to her feet, and we head back up stairs to the bathroom, I turn it on and we get in, she is on her knees and I need a piss, 'look at me' she looks up as the hot water sprays on her face, holding my semi hard cock I piss all over her face, 'now clean me you dirty cow' she sucks on my cock and then uses the flannel, I turn around and bend over, she licks my arsehole and fingers my ring, before using thw shower gel to get me lathered up, I turn around and she wanks me off hard and fast, the soap suds covering my cock and her hand, my knees tremble and I shudder as I come on her face again.

I rinse of soap and and step out, 'clean yourself up, your a fucking mess' I grab the robe and head back to bed.

Lisa is still asleep but murmirs 'you ok'

'Yeah sure hun, I just had a wank over sarah the dirty bitch, that's all'

'That's nice' as she rolls over onto her side and I slide my cock against arse.

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

yea good one

By *itram23855Man
over a year ago

rotherham/fuerteventura

over a year ago

It was still early, and lisa didn't do weekend mornings, it was just after 9.

The endorphenes and paracetamol doing its trick as my headache subsides, I spoon lisa and we drift of to sleep,

Around 11 Lisa is playing with my cock. As I wake he is hard and throbbing, Lisa's pert tits hanging over me 'good your awake, wouldn't want you to miss this' she says, as she goes down on my cock, kneeling she shuffles round so I get to see her arse and not taking her mouth of my cock, she stradles me in my favourite position, pushing her white arse into my face, I lick her rim as placing my hands on her thighs, she moans as my tongue darts around her arsehole, and pushes inside.

She suddenly stops, and kneels up, turns round and has a curious look on her face.

'What did you say to me earlier? About sarah when you came back to bed?'

'Oh nothing, just she was up to her tricks again'

'Ohh, right'

Lisa mounts my cock, slides down to the base, she fondles her breasts. 'Something about a wank?'

'Yeah, she even shaved her pussy on the sofa, I told her it was a mess, a jungle' lisa giggles, and then laughs, 'yeah dirty cow, she finally done it' she moves up and done, grabbing her tits, faster and faster. Her breathing gets heavier and heavier, she rubs her clit and he juices are running down my shaft.

She stops at my base as I push up against her. I look up and Lisa is looking straight at me.

'So when did you wank over her?'

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

lisa is a bit slow hope you dont get into trouble lol

over a year ago

"lisa is a bit slow hope you dont get into trouble lol "

Lisa is far from being slow. She knew that I wouldn't lie to her while I was being fucked.

So I pulled her off me and we layed on the bed....

'Look after she shaved herself, I went and had a shower, she came and got in with me, so I got her on her knees, pissed on her and then had a wank over her, washed myself and came here'

Lisa was perplexed, but not angry, I climbed on top of her and pushed my cock against her pussy and kissed her on her cheek.

She looked at me, smiled, we kissed some more, her knees raising up of the bed and my cock slides into her pussy, she starts to pant as I steadily pound her pussy, lift her knees back and she grabs the back of them pulling her arsehole up, I pop my finger inside before sliding my cock into her. Pushing the backs of her leg I drive as hard and as deep as I can, Lisa cries out, I push her on to her side lift one up and pummel her pussy even harder before getting into the doggy position.

I could tell she just wanted it hard anbd fast, 'fucking do me, do me you cunt' she would say as I got her in the doggy position, she grabbed her head board, and I pumped her pussy with my hard cock as fast as I could, the board was banging, the bed bouncing lisa screaming out....

My poor head was spinning but Lisa's cum pouring over my cock, down her thighs, she reaches round and rubs her clit, she comes again, with a wild banshee yell, 'fucking yes, come on fuck me you bastard' she shouted, her legs were now covered in her cum and reaching down and not trying to break rythm I scoop some up and taste her again, her sweet cum, one big effort left and as I push her hard into her pillows her arse in the air I finger her arsehole three fingers sliding in, and bang!!!! My cock explodees inside her finally, just a couple of squirts.

Pushing her hard, and deep, lisa's moans subside, they become muffled as she gasps for air... I pull my rapidly shrinking cock out of her and start to lap up the cum from around her pussy and her clit, she moans as my gentle sucking and licking motion take place and she pushes out more cum, I scoop some on my fingers and she sucks them clean, 'Mmmmm..... That tatstes good' 'it sure does hun' I replied, Lisa falls onto her back and I head between her legs, mine her cum is being pushed out of her hot throbbing pussy, and we both finger and lick and suck on each other.

I collapsed next to her on the bed, she was slowly rubbing her pussy. 'I dunno if I want you to have a wank earlier' 'what you mean?' 'Well I get it, it was a longer harder fuck which was amazing, but I missed out on the volume, also wanking of that dirty skank, should have creamed my face when I was a sleep'

'Ok next time I will'

'That would be good waking up to your cum all over me'

'Sure what ever you wish babe'

'As for Sarah, dirty cow, lol piss on her all you want ha ha ha ha ha ha, maybe I should too ha ha ha ha'

We laughed for a bit, I got away with it, but I also new Sarah was listening at the door, Lisa did also.

over a year ago

love it

over a year ago

Please more. This is getting good !!!

Post new Message to Thread