Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anniversary

Jump to newest

By *0grey OP   Couple
over a year ago

Windsor

I explored her body in the early hours of the night her skin glistening , still and smooth showing her sex in all its splendour, I stroked her back as she lay on her side, stroking her body exploring to the small of her back, and holding this, for me the most sensual part of her torso, just under her tattoo.

I slid my hand between her cheeks feeling the wetness and sweat of our earlier excursions. I took my fingers to my mouth to taste her love juice and smelt and licked furiously adding my own juice as a lubricant and returning my hand to her tight and closed bottom. I loved to prise her bottom apart as I thrust into her so I would deliberately slip a finger or two into her sweet ass as we made love, but tonight there was no love just pure animal passion.

I wanted to ready her ass so I slipped back between her cheeks inside but this was not enough I needed to taste her again, my limp cock had hardened and I desired this body, this woman ,this adulteress before me lying in deep slumber. I wonder what thoughts were passing in her dreams what remembered the passion she had extinguished the night before.

I rubbed her sweet hole which became wet and then pushed further on into her vagina which was wet with a heady cocktail of her cum and those of her lovers. My cock had hardened to the point of hurting its bulbous end I positioned at the opening of her ass, I rubbed myself into her pushing very slowly between her ass lips and then those lips which had often defeated my advances quickly opened to take the head of my cock in. To this she stirred I grabbed her neck and kissed her head tilting her mouth towards me. With this my cock slowly pushed deeper into her cavernous bottom, I opened her mouth with my tongue and kissed her then forcing my fingers into her mouth.

She did not open her eyes or wake so I laid her head back down on the pillow to focus all my energy into slow and then faster strokes into her bottom. My thrusts became quicker until I could feel the cum rising from my balls readying to shoot. I wanted to cum out of her and force her to drink my cum to asset myself as the dominant partner but I did not feel right waking her for I was in the main responsible for her actions and my dominance was no eclipsed. I could not hold myself back any longer and shot out 3 huge loads of hot cum into her ass. She did not move and I too was motionless those sweet ass lips clenching my cock draining me of all my cum. I then lay back thinking of the night before.

This night before was my own arrangement.

It was our anniversary so I arranged dinner in a nice restaurant and a hotel room so we did not need to drive back. We arrived at the hotel room and she was greeted with a signature cake, fruits and champagne. I also had presents arranged, a sexy basque and heels together with a short black dress for our evening. She kissed me thank you once she had tried the dress. I told her no underwear and she obliged, my hand lifted her dress and I played with her pussy which was wet, I rubbed her pussy lips with my hand slowly then vigorously but holding back before climax. She let out a whimper but accepted my decision. We drank the bottle of champagne and I told her to meet me at the bar as she needed time to sort her hair and makeup.

When she arrived she looked stunning. Her long bare curvy legs and her cleavage slightly exposed turned a few heads. I was in casual conversation with the bar tender as she approached and ordered her drink vodka martini with olive.

We proceeded to have a few drinks more and whist seated I played with her pussy a little more teasing her. I told her to go upstairs and put the basque on and that I have another surprise for her and it would not be polite to say no. She readily agreed and went up. I joined her 10 minutes later making arrangements for my next surprise.

I entered the bedroom there was a seated lounge area too. She was already dressed with basque, sexy little panties, black suspenders and black nylons. She couldn't get them on quick enough!

I changed into a bathrobe and called her over to the lounge, I slipped my hands around her back and then down to cup her bum cheeks. I pulled her to me putting a hand around the back of her neck. She then gave me a long wet kiss as she did I was feeling her wetness through her panties. I stopped kissing and began rubbing her behind. I asked how the basque made her feel. She replied 'Like a real naughty slut' and laughed. I then said,'That's good, because I have a way of dealing with naughty sluts'. She replied ‘oh, what do you do to them?’ I said ‘I spank them, make them suck my cock and then I fuck them’.

She felt faint with excitement and reached into my bathrobe taking hold of my hard throbbing cock.

She then slipped my robe off my shoulders and looked down onto my cock. It must have been about nine inches long, very hard and with a big mushroom head. We stood there for a little while longer kissing, and I fondling her ass while she played with my cock and balls.

I motioned her to the couch and she tried to sit next to me, I stopped her.‘No over my knee I spank naughty sluts, so you are going to be spanked’

She was then forced over my knee. She was shaking with anticipation. I pulled her panties down to her stocking tops and then she felt the first sting of my hand. I spanked slowly, rubbing her bum in between spanks. She started to moan and squeal and reached back to grab hold of my erect cock. I then said ‘I reckon that I should call a guy to give me a hand’. She laughed but by this time she was almost delirious with excitement. I dialled a number and said ‘I have got a hot little piece here, would you like to hear?’ . I began to spank her harder, holding the phone down to her face so that he could hear not only the sound of hand striking her butt but also her squeals and moans. I then hung up.

‘Come on, babe, suck my cock’. J somehow slipped off my knee, knelt on the floor and took that beautiful big knob into her mouth and started to suck and probe with her tongue. It would only have been about a few minutes later when my guy arrived I hooked up with him from the Fabswingers site. J must have noticed him and he undressed while she continued to have my cock pushed into her throat. She then then looked up and if she thought my cock was big, the guy was enormous. The same shape but thicker and longer. I thought she was a swinging virgin but after the night I was not too sure. She immediately reached up and while kneeling slowly took that monster into her mouth. I got on the floor behind her lifting her basque slightly and proceeded to kiss her back, neck and butt.

After a while, I stood up and J sucked both of us alternating playing with one while sucking the other. We then adjourned to the main bedroom where there was a queen size bed. She was ‘piggy in the middle’ being kissed and fondled while playing with our cocks.

‘Kneel on the edge of the bed’ she was instructed.

J did so and was immediately grabbed around her waist by the guy who introduced himself to her as Tony. He was 6 foot 2 and toned a black guy with lighter skin than mine. ‘We have got a nice surprise here, sweetheart’ Tony said.

By this time J was in a state of shock or wonderland. He pulled out what looked like a table tennis bat and brought it down on her ass cheek she immediately felt a very sharp sting across her butt. ‘Tony no…’ he paced the strokes slowly to give her time to catch her breath with me massaging her butt in between. She took at least 20 strokes and her rear was a bright red. In the end she was begging for cock to stop her beating.

She was allowed to breathe and then told that she was going to be fucked. ‘Tony’ had by then lubricated himself. He then moved behind her and J felt his cock touch the entrance to her ass. J was never into anal sex but she seemed to accept her fate. He held onto her hips and started to push his cock into her. I thought that she couldn’t take it. I was wrong.

‘Come on, sweetness, and she felt his hand across her butt. The effect was immediate. She lost all inhibitions and Tony slowly edged his cock into her. He then pulled out a little and then in again. All the time I was in front of J with my cock only inches from her face. I lent forward and pushed my cock into her face, she started sucking. Tony then pushed his cock right inside her and started to fuck her slowly at first and then harder. I realized then that one of her fantasies was being fulfilled. She was being fucked from both ends. Heaven for me! After a while she was wriggling her butt and sucking at the same time. I then heard Tony exclaim that he was going to come inside her saying I’m going to come in your sweet ass.

She could only make a whimpering sound in the back of her throat as my cock completely filled her mouth. Tony was by now thrusting right up in her. Each thrust pushing more of my cock into her mouth. I then let out a big groan and she felt my pre-cum at the back of her throat. She was gagging as I shot cum right into her throat whilst holding on to the back of her head. Tony then started to ride her real hard and came shooting 2, 3 or 4 loads into her ass. She was totally exhausted and well and truly fucked, in more ways than one! I thought that would be it, but no, there was more to come.

Tony slowly withdrew from Jas and she just fell forward onto the bed, totally exhausted. She might have drifted off into a little sleep, next thing, I remember were both me and Tony lying down either side of her, kissing and fondling her again.

Tony said ‘Now, we want you to be still well lubricated’ which she was since she was filled with his cum. She was allowed to go to the bathroom to collect herself. When she emerged 10 minutes later

She looked for me, I was sitting on a chair now robed and I had brought Tony’s tag team partner into the room. He was undressed and lying on the bed with Tony . Tony wasn’t hard but this guy (called Peter) was lying there with a full huge hard on. They beckoned J over and afraid she lay down between them. Tony immediately pulled her over on to one side facing him and started to kiss her again, all the time rubbing his hands over her butt. He slipped the basque over J’s head leaving her dressed in just black stockings. Whilst he kept on kissing and fondling her, he was whispering and talking dirty to her ‘You are one beautiful little slut’ ‘it is now my turn to treat you how I would like to treat my wife’. J looked shocked. She replied ‘how would you like to treat your wife?’ ‘Like a whore. It’s my turn while T can takes some pics’ he said.

With that he dragged J to the edge of the bed, lifted her stocking clad legs in the air and then commenced to, once again, spank her but with his hands. While this was going on I was taking pics. J had a rock hard grip on Tony’s erect cock. It ended only when Jas cried out ‘no more slaps. Give me cock! Please give me cock!’ ‘Oh yes, Peter and Tony both said.

She was pushed back down onto the bed and Tony straddled her chest, pushing his huge cock into her mouth. ‘T take some picture of your wife make sure you get this’ he said whilst J kept sucking on his monster cock. He then pulled out and began to lube that monster gain. She knew he wanted to fuck her ass again.

She said ‘No’ there is no way I’m going to be able to take that again. You’re too big!’ . Take my pussy instead. ‘Come on sweetheart, darling. You are not only going to take it but you are going to enjoy it’

He spread her legs with his arms, lifted her butt and placed a pillow under it. She then felt the head of his huge cock nudging into her recently fucked hole. What was she to do?

She was feeling like a real slut; ‘Please, please be gentle with me’ she said.‘Now don’t you worry about a thing’ he said as he slowly pushed his huge cock in her.

I really don’t know how long it took for him to finally get right up her but after a few thrusts he then lifted her up so she was lying ontop of him her belly exposed to the air. I saw Peter then start playing with J’s pussy. She was delirious. He then spat onto her clit, and ripped off her stockings. He probed his dick into her sweet pussy, after a while he started moving, very slowly at first. She lifted her legs up a little and said ‘Fuck me , treat me like your cum slut’ ‘Oh yes’ he replied. ‘I’m certainly going to do that’

He then went a bit faster. He was gentle to start with. Then faster and then faster still.

He grabbed the cheeks of her arse whilst Tony was pumping her pert bottom from underneath her, I could see Peters balls slapping against J’s pussy (which she always loved).

There she was, being fucked brainless by 2 guys, savagely, hard and brutal at times but she absolutely loved it!!

I do remember that just as he was coming he lifted her legs higher into the air and then withdrew his cock shooting onto her belly , Tony too had just cum in her for the 2nd time and withdrew. Both guys then came alongside her forcing her to clean their cum dripping cocks which she gladly did, something I reminded her of later as she rarely drank me down.

They then dressed made their excuses and left. J was exhausted the cum on her belly dry and cum in her pussy and ass a reminder of our anniversary. I gave her some bailey’s to drink and she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Great story and a great anniversary

By *0grey OP   Couple
over a year ago

Windsor

ty xxxx

Post new Message to Thread