Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Car Wank

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stuck in traffic again!

I had just finished one of the longest days of my life at work and ive now got to spend the next hour of my life edging along the North Circular to get home.

Work had been a bastard today. One of those days when everything that could go wrong did go wrong. At least Kirsty was there with her low cut tops. She was by no means a 10 out of 10 but she was certainly fuckable. She had great blowjob lips and eyes and great boobs which mercifully she was showing off today.

Thinking of Kirsty was getting my cock hard so I started rubbing my cock through the jeans. Damn it felt good. My dick was straining to get out. I slipped my hand in my trousers and gripped my cock with my hand sending shockwaves through my body.

I wanted to pull my cock out but what if someone saw? Was wanking in your car legal? Thinking how naughty it was actually made me hornier, leaving me no choice but to pull my cock out.

The first rub on my cock felt so great without the restraints of my jeans made me gasp. I was nervous about any seeing but the thrill got me more excited. I was looking around nervously making sure no one is watching. I then noticed quite a few women in the neighbouring cars. I started looking at them n fantasising about me cumming on their face after they've sucked me. Damn I was so horny.

I then saw the lady in Mini. She was fit! Blonde hair, looked like she had some money, could've come straight out of Chelsea. I was rubbing my cock faster n faster as I watched her. Thinking how sexy she would look sucking on my shaft. My balls were tighteneing and pre cum flowing - I was going to cum...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! There was a tap on the window

Want to know more of this true story?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bring it on !

over a year ago

defo more

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

More more

over a year ago

More mate

over a year ago

The knock on the window brought me back to reality. I stomach felt like it had just fallen out of my arse. I gulped and looked around. If it was the police I knew I was fucked.

I turned my head and was looking at a motorcycle helmet. The guy on the bike was gesticulating for me to lower the window. I don't why but I did, just enough for me to be able to hear him.

"Looking good", he said as he raised his visor. "need a hand?"

I was dumbstruck. All I could manage was a nod of the head.

"Follow me", he demanded.

We proceeded to weave through the traffic and we took the next exit off the North Circ which was at Ikea. He lead the way with me just behind and he took us to an alley. We went halfway down before he parked and got off his bike.

I stopped about 10 metres behind and watched him walk towards my car. As he took off his helmet I could see what he looked like. Mid-40s, a bit overweight with a stubbly beard. he opened my car door and jumped in.

"Arent u a naughty boy? Now wheres that sexy cock u were tugging on?"

I lifted my shirt and pulled out my still hard cock. he grabbed it, leant over and put it in his mouth. My legs went taught and pleasure just covered my body as his warm mouth went to work on my cock.

He was sucking all of my shaft into his mouth expertly. looking down I could just see his head working on it, bobbing up and down faster and faster. I started to push my hips in time with his head movements slowly fucking his mouth. I was close to cumming.

he must have sensed it because he stopped.

"What?", I murmered.

"Let's go onto the backseat..."

More?

over a year ago

I thought U were going to shag a fit woman not some hairy arsed middle aged man!!Dissapointed!!

over a year ago

More

By *trongArms123Man
over a year ago

South East

Yeah that's put me right off!

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

Bloody shit ekkkkk

By *otrod222Man
over a year ago

rugby

Very good more

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Horny for sure, but you certainly had me mis-lead from the first installment.

The 2nd follow up is horny.

By *oger43Man
over a year ago

Telford

Think you should have gone down the " then I noticed a minibus full of cheerleaders looking down at me" route lol...

By *uy4couplesMan
over a year ago

south kent

yea or a nice blond with a short skirt standing in the bus stop waiting for te pass as your cued in the traffic she could of seen what you was doing, not a hairy ass biker !!!!!!!!

not for me

By *uy4couplesMan
over a year ago

south kent

[Removed by poster at 12/03/14 08:16:30]

By *uy4couplesMan
over a year ago

south kent

yea not a gizzer come on,

why not a nice blond with a short skirt standing at the bus stop waiting for the number 69 bus, lol

as you slowly pass in the traffic she gets to see what you was doing, then she knocks on the window and asked for a lift and she directs you to the lane,

not a hairy ass biker !!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Well i thought it was hot! More please! Lx

over a year ago

Why did a shock wave go through you when you put your hand on your cock ? were you not expecting it ?

over a year ago

Keep going I like where it's at

Xxx j xxxxx

over a year ago

He pushed me down onto the backseat and helped take my trousers off.

"You won't be needing them anymore", he said as through my jeans onto the floor.

He got back to work on my cock. Sucking and wanking it in perfect harmony. His moans told me he was enjoying it too. Now we were on the backseat he had better access to my cock and he was making use of it. He was able to lick and suck all of my shaft. But he could also get to my balls and I let out a big moan when he sucked my balls into his mouth.

I could then feel my orgasm coming. Again he must've known as he stopped what he was doing and told me to get on my knees. I was so horny at this stage and would've done anything. I got on my knees and pushed my arse into the air.

He grabbed and pulled apart my cheeks and kissed my hole. His tongue pushed into my arse and felt good. I could feel his stubble rubbing on my bum. He was burying his face right in there.

He started to wank my cock as his tongue pushed further and further into my hole. The double sensation of pleasure was driving me wild. The pure of ecstasy was broken with the sound of a zip. I looked around and could see that he was now wanking his cock, my cock and eating my arse.

Suddenly he stopped his tongue probing and readjusted his position. He was kneeling right behind me and it wasn't long before I felt his cock begin to press into my arse.

I braved myself and he pushed all the way into me. His cock didn't feel very big but I could tell it was inside me. I was impaled on his cock. He started to buck his hips and his cock was sliding in and out my arse. He was starting to man and breath heavily. My head was spinning and my arse was on fire.

"Harder", I screamed. "Fuck me harder!"

He duly obliged. He went harder and faster. He also managed a cheeky reach around and wanked my cock which was dripping out pre cum.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum", he said.

"Do it", I replied.

His body started to tense and his cock went tight and I felt a huge warmth enter my arse. He let out a huge moan and u could feel the loads he was shooting.

All this was too much for me and I started coming all over his hand. We both stayed where we were for 30 secs. He milked my cock and made sure every drop was out. His hand was covered in my jizz I could see that but he did lick some off his hand.

"Mmmm nice", he claimed.

"Let me taste?", I asked.

He fed me his fingers and I sucked hungrily on them.

"You want to taste mine?", he asked.

"Yes". I almost shouted at him

He pulled his cock out my arse and stood out of the car. I clambered across the seats and sat on the edge. His cock was still semi hard but covered in cum. I took his dick into my mouth and could taste his cum. I made sure I cleaned every bit of cum off his dick.

"Thank you", he said with a smile. "I'd better be off."

And on that note he zipped up his trousers and went off on his bike.

It took me awhile to summon up the energy to get my clothes on and drive off. I could feel his cum drying on my legs and in my bum. I could still taste him in my mouth when I got home.

Whatever I had expected to happen when I started wanking that was not it.

over a year ago

Epic fail

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

Hahahahahahahhahahaha

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

Awesome!! Love that! First time I got fucked was in back seat of a car....

over a year ago

Good story I liked it

Xxxx j

Post new Message to Thread