Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bi men wanted!! Group fun!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I came on wanting to arrange my first group fun with my partner, well after some good feed back and a chat with my partner I've now change what I'm looking for! Would like 3/4 bi men to join us at a hotel for a night off group fun! It would be our first time together doing something like this! Is there such thing as real bi guys out there!?! All feed

Back welcome and any ideas you may wish to add!! Send me a message and we're take it from there thanks

Mrs naughty xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like good fun.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Well I came on wanting to arrange my first group fun with my partner, well after some good feed back and a chat with my partner I've now change what I'm looking for! Would like 3/4 bi men to join us at a hotel for a night off group fun! It would be our first time together doing something like this! Is there such thing as real bi guys out there!?! All feed

Back welcome and any ideas you may wish to add!! Send me a message and we're take it from there thanks

Mrs naughty xx"

Hey guys. No doubt ye are getting inundated with message from guys who say they are bi but have straight on their profile? I would say maybe chat in the chat room on cam with a guy and see how ye both get on with him and take it from there and see can you get a few guys to turn up. I see your partners status says straight? Are ye only starting out on the bi adventure? Feel free to message me if ye would like to chat. If not best of luck with it. J x

over a year ago

Hiya guys xxx

Love the idea of what your planning sounds very mmmmmm.Be happy to chat and see if I can be lucky enough for a invite.Please email me if you fancy getting to know how naughty and kinky I can get lol

B x

over a year ago

We have been thinking this could be hit or miss!! It says straight as he is straight at the moment!! Had one or two experiences but nothing big yet!! So that may change! It's more my fantasy of having bi guys! We will see time will tell!! We have one for sure just need two more! Then we can sort a date place and time!! Thanks for the info tho!x

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

I'd say you'd have a lot of interest. But realistically if your partner is still not sure then have you thought through the implications should he feel over whelmed with bi group?

It's your call an no one is judging. But if I may suggest the one bi fella you have might be the best way of trying before you Bi!

You have GB experience so both comfortable in the 'group' scenario so surely one wee step in between would help both if you enjoy the experience all the more

I'm ruling myself out fur having too small a cock, too big a belly and no tattoos

over a year ago

Thanks for your input but we wouldn't be asking if we wasn't sure if it's what we want!! Not everyone is the same...

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We have been thinking this could be hit or miss!! It says straight as he is straight at the moment!! Had one or two experiences but nothing big yet!! So that may change! It's more my fantasy of having bi guys! We will see time will tell!! We have one for sure just need two more! Then we can sort a date place and time!! Thanks for the info tho!x"
No hassle hope it all goes well and ye have lots of bi fun! J x

By *nardriMan
over a year ago

near town

love oohing more than a bi orgy, esp where it turns the girls on to see me get fucked and vice versa

just a pity i aint nearer you cause you guys are hot hot hot

over a year ago

Im in sheffield working, and staying over quite often. So Derby isn't too far away, thats if your interested?

Post new Message to Thread