Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Range Rover Test Drive Fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a Sales Manager at a Land Rover dealership and have a fantasy about a couple coming in enquiring about taking a test drive in a Range Rover. I happily oblige and off we go, I have already noticed that the lady is rather sexy and seems to be very flirty and as we set off I offer to sit in the back so they can both sit in the front. After a short while the lady says to her husband I'd like to try out the back seats, so he pulls over and she comes and sits in the back seats with me. We then set off again and as we do so she puts her hand on my thigh an slowly runs her hand up the inside of my thigh running her fingers nails over the shaft of my cock,as she is doing this I notice hat her other hand is rubbing has slid up her skirt and is revealing her panty less pussy. I look at her husband who is watching in the rear view mirror and he says I think you should test drive the back seats darling.....

With this she unbuttons her blouse and reveals her ample busom and pert hard nipples, she leans in towards me and unzips my fly to release my now hard cock from my suit trousers and then gently pushes her soft plump lips over the head of my cock before pulling away and laying across the back seat with her skirt now hitched up around her stomach and her blouse undone completely. She starts to finger her pussy and as she does so her husband says have a taste she is so sweet and without any hesitation I have my head buried between her thighs and my tongue exploring her pussy. It isn't long before she is moaning and writhing with pleasure on the point on climax when she pulls away and says I need you inside me before straddling me, facing forward so her husband can see her and easing her self down on to my hard throbbing cock. She bobs up and down riding me like a woman possessed until she lets out an almighty scream of ecstasy as she cum's. Hubby then says don't be rude dear the poor guy has worked up a load that needs releasing and within a second she has climbed off me and is knelt in the footwell and is taking my cock deep inside her mouth whilst frantically wanking my throbbing cock until I cum deep inside her throat as I force her head down on to my cock until she gags and my hot cum trickles down the back of her throat. We then both make ourselves presentable as hubby drives us back down the road to the dealership.

Any couples like to join me in fulfilling this fantasy??

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

[Removed by poster at 10/03/14 22:56:33]

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

depends, how big is the foot well? and what is your test route like?

lol

over a year ago

"depends, how big is the foot well? and what is your test route like?

lol"

Plenty of room in the footwell with the front passenger seat put forward and I'd make sure it had privacy glass in the back and I think we should go for a run on some country roads!!

Xxx

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Don't think my hubby could keep his eyes on the road, lol

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Can I just have the Range Rover instead please, or we could come to a deal. You keep the woman and I'll have the Range Rover lol, but it has to be either the sport supercharged HST or the vogue supercharged

By *exyasMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Can I just have the Range Rover instead please, or we could come to a deal. You keep the woman and I'll have the Range Rover lol, but it has to be either the sport supercharged HST or the vogue supercharged "

over a year ago

"Don't think my hubby could keep his eyes on the road, lol

"

We'd just have to pull up somewhere and maybe he could join in?? x

over a year ago

"Can I just have the Range Rover instead please, or we could come to a deal. You keep the woman and I'll have the Range Rover lol, but it has to be either the sport supercharged HST or the vogue supercharged "

Ha ha, depends on how good your woman is......

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Lol cheeky woman (stu here) we are up you way in April so maybe yea?

over a year ago

"Lol cheeky woman (stu here) we are up you way in April so maybe yea?"

I've sent you a friend invite. Let me know if you definitely fancy it and we can arrange a date etc.

Xx

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I am a Sales Manager at a Land Rover dealership and have a fantasy about a couple coming in enquiring about taking a test drive in a Range Rover. I happily oblige and off we go, I have already noticed that the lady is rather sexy and seems to be very flirty and as we set off I offer to sit in the back so they can both sit in the front. After a short while the lady says to her husband I'd like to try out the back seats, so he pulls over and she comes and sits in the back seats with me. We then set off again and as we do so she puts her hand on my thigh an slowly runs her hand up the inside of my thigh running her fingers nails over the shaft of my cock,as she is doing this I notice hat her other hand is rubbing has slid up her skirt and is revealing her panty less pussy. I look at her husband who is watching in the rear view mirror and he says I think you should test drive the back seats darling.....

With this she unbuttons her blouse and reveals her ample busom and pert hard nipples, she leans in towards me and unzips my fly to release my now hard cock from my suit trousers and then gently pushes her soft plump lips over the head of my cock before pulling away and laying across the back seat with her skirt now hitched up around her stomach and her blouse undone completely. She starts to finger her pussy and as she does so her husband says have a taste she is so sweet and without any hesitation I have my head buried between her thighs and my tongue exploring her pussy. It isn't long before she is moaning and writhing with pleasure on the point on climax when she pulls away and says I need you inside me before straddling me, facing forward so her husband can see her and easing her self down on to my hard throbbing cock. She bobs up and down riding me like a woman possessed until she lets out an almighty scream of ecstasy as she cum's. Hubby then says don't be rude dear the poor guy has worked up a load that needs releasing and within a second she has climbed off me and is knelt in the footwell and is taking my cock deep inside her mouth whilst frantically wanking my throbbing cock until I cum deep inside her throat as I force her head down on to my cock until she gags and my hot cum trickles down the back of her throat. We then both make ourselves presentable as hubby drives us back down the road to the dealership.

Any couples like to join me in fulfilling this fantasy??

Xxx"

Great fantasy. Hope you get to live ut. I was wondering though if you have had any sexy ladles flirting on test drives....say showing a lot of leg or stocking tops? Id love to hear about it!

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We love going and looking at cars. Cant help flashing a bit when getting in and out. Test drove an open topped sports car, a very very posh one. Put the roof and and the salesman said put the roof down so we did, hubby was in the back. Then he said put your foot down. As i did my skirt flew up around my waste. This was a complete surprise to me, and must have given the salesman a lovely view, it was summer and i was only wearing the dress, no stockings or knicks. Come to think of it he did give us a long test drive. Never been ableto replicate it unfortunately.

over a year ago

"We love going and looking at cars. Cant help flashing a bit when getting in and out. Test drove an open topped sports car, a very very posh one. Put the roof and and the salesman said put the roof down so we did, hubby was in the back. Then he said put your foot down. As i did my skirt flew up around my waste. This was a complete surprise to me, and must have given the salesman a lovely view, it was summer and i was only wearing the dress, no stockings or knicks. Come to think of it he did give us a long test drive. Never been ableto replicate it unfortunately. "

What a lucky salesman!! We do get the occasional flirty lady but nothing quite like that. If you're ever up my way do feel free to call in

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We will definately.

over a year ago

"We will definately. "

I look forward to it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love driving Range Rovers, and quite fancy a blast in the new RR Sport...

over a year ago

"I love driving Range Rovers, and quite fancy a blast in the new RR Sport..."

You and your good lady are more than welcome to come for a test drive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread