Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Young Photographer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going on a thread about an 18 year old guy on another forum prompted me to relate something that happened to us a few years back.

When Trace used to do photo shoots a guy contacted her and came to ours.

We were amazed as he was only in his late teens, however very polite and new what he was doing with his camera.

We asked him if he was sure he had the right model as Trace was easily old enough to be his mother.

He said he wasn't interested in models his age and always wanted to photograph a mature model

As the shoot progressed he posed her into increasingly horny positions, legs spread thong to one side, arse in the air and cheeks spread and so on, the front of his pants made it obvious he was enjoying the shoot.

I could see Trace was really enjoying posing and teasing this young guy and have to admit I was getting very turned on watching this young lad ordering a woman over twice his age to get into all these explicit and totally revealing positions.

Trace grinned at me and asked him if he'd like to be in a pic, he eagerly agreed.

She moved behind him and wrapped her arms around him nuzzling his neck, at the same time stroking the front of his pants before she unfastened them and pulled out his already rock hard cock.

She took hold of his wrists and pulled his arms behind her putting his hands onto her naked buttocks, then wrapped her arms around him again and held his hard on in one hand and his balls in the other.

I then asked if they were ready, Trace said yes, just as I took the pic she pulled his foreskin back once or twice, well he must have been on a hair trigger because he shot one hell of a load.....I'm glad I used the zoom instead of standing closer lol.

I often thought how long I'd have lasted with an older woman when I was his age......guess that answered my question lol.

A very memorable shoot.....in more ways than one!

XXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was 18 I photographed a 42 year old lady, she was happy to pose fully naked and wanted naughty put elegant pictures. Nothing happened between us but I was so turned on and still peak at them pictures now!

over a year ago

Loving this story TarceandRic

By *anGarCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich

[Removed by poster at 13/03/14 20:06:13]

By *anGarCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich

Really amazing Story TraceandRic.

Gives us a little more confidence wanting to start shooting other couples

BTW: you have an amazing profile really awesome photos!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Really amazing Story TraceandRic.

BTW: you have an amazing profile really awesome photos! "

Thank you.

Just checked your pics too, you should have no qualms whatsoever about modelling.

It can be quite a lucrative pastime as well as great fun, lol.

XXXX

By *anGarCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich

"Really amazing Story TraceandRic.

BTW: you have an amazing profile really awesome photos!

Thank you.

Just checked your pics too, you should have no qualms whatsoever about modelling.

It can be quite a lucrative pastime as well as great fun, lol.

XXXX"

Thank you for your comment. At the moment, Jan is my model I practice my photography on her to that I can get better We really love experimenting with different shoots.

over a year ago

Love a good wee photo session. Such a horny build up!

over a year ago

That got me hot and bothered.

Trace is gorgeous though.

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

you lot have got me thinking i need to buy a camera

Post new Message to Thread