Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our first meeting

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Our first meet

Having corresponded for a few days we all agreed to meet up and see how things went. We agree to meet in a nearby pub car park, so we can check each other out. We are all happy at first sight and proceed to go for a drink in the pub to see how we get on. After half an hour and a second bottle of wine the lady informed me that she forgot to put her knickers on and was getting a bit wet. As true gentlemen and so she didn’t catch a cold, we all decide to go back to their house so that she could put on her crotch- less knickers ( sic). On the short journey we stop off at the wine merchant. I am feeling really hard by this stage and the couple are both getting turned on with the anticipation.

We arrive home and Kirsten disappears. We slowly undress until she returns in the sexiest underwear. The stockings are fab! I ask if they have toys, to which Kirsten responds positively.

Off you trot then to get your best friends, I said.

She return once more with a little holdall, out of which pops a rabbit, some lube and condoms. Kirsten then sits down on the sofa with her legs spread very wide, parading the gusset of her crotch-less knickers straining and wet. Mr H, her husband, wants to touch her but I say no, he has a huge hard on and a little bit of fluid is starting to seep out of the end. Kirsten is now starting to fidget, but,

‘I don’t want you to touch yourself just yet’, I say.

I walk up to her and slowly kiss her lips while at the same time waft my hand over Mr H’s assets. I turn Kirsten over so she is now facing the sofa, bottom facing me – I can see her juices now starting to run down her inner thigh.

I walk up behind her and drag a finger up her inner leg-slowly and deliberately. I still will not let her touch yourself.

‘You are allowed to lick Mr H’s cock- but only lightly and not for long, I said.

Kneeling down I run my tongue along the tiny bit of string holding her knickers in place, the aroma is intoxicating. I am really hard and want them both. I slowly remove them and give it to Mr H he smells it and smiles. I then start to lick her inner thighs and can feel the heat emanating from her. I find her clitoris and suck on it gently – at this point she is desperate for relief. Mr H stands in front of you and sticks his cock I her mouth. I now start to tease her with the tip of her vibrator until her whole body starts to spasm.

At that point I enter her from behind slowly and deliberately . The sensation is fantastic, all hot and wet. Mr h and myself swop, he is now inside her and she is sucking my cock. I play with her nipples and stick a finger in her arse- she come for the first time. Next …

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread