Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot tub for a lady...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Friday evening and your business trip is nearly done... Lots of meetings and you are knackered... Tomorrow flying back home as the flights from Sweden are not so regular... The good thing is that they booked you into this wonderful forest hotel with private cabins in the woods.. And you are going to enjoy this hot tub they have near your cabin. Tired and warm you come into your room, and while you pour yourself a tax free glas of wine your clothes fall from you as you open zippers and buttons. Your skirt drops on the floor, and your silk blouse opens up to reveal your gorgeous breasts, encased I a black bra.. You did see that guy opposite you at the last meeting look at your cleavage, and you used that t your advantage during the meeting.. Oh yess it was such fun to carelessly open that top button, and give him an eyeful when the discussions heated up..you laugh out loud while you take the shirt off, and undo your bra. As you walk across the room, and into they private yard in front, you see the attentive staff apparently read your mind and filled the hot tub up with hot steamy water... As you pass the mirror in the room, your chest pushes forward and you look at your feminen profile.. Hmm yeah I like what I see, pity I am all alone to admire it.. And walk on.. Your panties drop and so your stockings, you look behind you and smile at the line of clothing you leave behind on the floor....more of this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The water is hot but delicious as you step into the tub, your body gets engulfed with the warm steamy water, as you slowly sit down and relax... Hmmmm legs deep and slowly spreading the water reached everywhere, and you feel the warmth teasing you as you close your eyes... Your breasts not fully covered, you slide a bit deeper and you are up to your neck I. The warm water a you lay back and feel it bubble over your body.. Relaxing more and more, while your eyes close and you softly drift away..ohhh your legs spread wider and your feel your pussy lips warm and slowly open to the wetness... And start to feel more horny by the second...

As your eyes close you seem to drif away into a dream... While your arms fold over your tummy and your hands find both the rounding of your own breast and ten other lowers between your legs you feel bliss and dreaming.y you start to slowly play.... Your nipple hardening, and your pussy opening for one, then two fingers....ohhhh bliss.... Or minutes you drift in the tub, and feel so relaxed and calm... And while your breats are now being massaged by both hands, you feel your fingers caress your pussy lips as well, and it takes a few minutes of sensual joy before you count that that requires more than just your hands... As you startle a mans voice in your ear whispers shhhhhhhhh....let me....

Quiet and at first startled then giving over you drift back where you were, as his hands hold both your breasts and caress them, massage them, feel them react to his sensitive hands... Ohhh your nipples give you away as the grow rock hard... Which on,y makes his caresses even harder to ignore, as a soft moan comes from your throat..ohhhh... The palm of his hands are now massaging your nipples harder, and his finger grab your breasts firmer as he massages you to a near orgasm.. Ohh this is good you murmur.. And your legs spread as wide as you can to allow both your hands between them.... As his hands lure you into a thrilling orgasmic feeling you moan louder... And as your finger caresses your clit you feel the burst drive through your body asana you make your own jacuzzi bubbles by coming with a bang!.....ohhhhhh what a feeling it seems the warm water intensifies the orgasm even more....as your head falls back to the edge of the bathtub, you feel he is sitting on the edge, with his legs beside your arms, wide spread, and as you look left, you see his hard dick standing to attention so close to your mouth, you think it would be rude NOT to... And your lips open as you maneuver your mouth around this fine dick.....looking up you see your negotiating partner again looking at your cleavage, but now with a hotter look in his eyes as your mouth does wonders on him........you smile...

Guest this is to tame, but wondered if it would intrest people... Done this and wrote iT down for one lady up here...hope more like it..

By *abybladeCouple
over a year ago

Bacup

Yep I'm enjoying it. I need more.

over a year ago

Well for you than....

Lazy but sensually you lick and then slide his long dick in your eager mouth, as your hand find his balls nudged against your cheek. A strange position but neither of you are much complaining it seems.. He moves and slides his hips for you to. So you can to take him as deep as you let him, and he moans, nearly as loud as you... Ohhh you wanted this for a while.. Just a stranger no strings, pure sex and no more than that.. Feels so good, as you sit up straight now, his dick gets harder still, and Your hand strokes his shaft, and balls as your mouth sucks and licks.. His hands have found both breasts again and caress, and grasp their soft firmness.. You feel his fingers kneeding your nipples and streaks of fire rage through your body, but this time you want him, deep in you ... And as you feel his dick rise and stagger, you look up and say, come in the water with me, and please.... Fuck the hell out of me! He smiles but sais nothing as he slides in the warm water...first sitting next to you, you still holding his hard dick firm in your hand... But then he grabs your hips and moves you in front of him, on his lap...

over a year ago

This is the last of the three.. Not much takers, so will stop it ...

You spread your legs as he drives the full length of his hard pole deep in you, and his hand slide over your tummy to your pussy... Oh the devil, he found your prominent pointing clit, as you lay back on his chest and he still pumps his 8incher deep in and then out of your sensitive pussy, his fingers start to manipulate your clit, bringing electric waves through your while body...his other hand now firmly holds your left breats and the nipple points out of the warm water fingers squeez it and wave after wave of hot sexy orgasms start to rock your body big time...

Post new Message to Thread