Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Trucking view

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a totally true story and not a made up fantasy : I'm a long distance trucker and being high up do see some great views and not just country side .... I was going clockwise around the M25 just before Xmas and hit the dreaded roadworks ... I'd been stop starting a while when in my mirror I spotted a fiat punto on my drivers side with a girl dressed in red - she kept hanging back a little and not passing but kept looking at me in my mirror - eventually she creeped up along side me and I guessed by the uniform she was a air hostess - her skirt was very short and she was wearing either tights or stockings ... As the traffic moved she got held behind be again, and again she came along side me and held station there - as I looked down again I could see she had pulled her skirt up and was showing defo stockings with lacy tops... What a view ! With that traffic was flowing so I gave her a blast on the air horns and of she went flashing her indicators.. Happy days I thought !

After 10 mins I needed a tacho break so pulled into south mimms services, as I walked the long distance from the truck park to the services I clocked the same car parked up in the corner as is remembered a bit if the reg : I went into the services getting a coffee seeing if I could see the air hostess again but nowt. I came out and walked over towards the car pretending to put something in the bin , as I walked along side her seat was down and she had a blanket over her looking like she was asleep : again lots of leg on show but no stocking tops . I hung around force few mins and notice her move - her phone had rung and she answered and spotted me and gave a little smile , she then lay back down flat on the seat with blanket over her again pointing her head towards passenger side , I did another walk by and wow !!! Suzzybenders on show legs wide apart and she was circling her finger over her clit through her knickers ... I was now rock hard with my thick cock bursting out if my jeans but I was in a car park so I kept watching as she then slid a finger inside her little bushy pussy , she was soaking as she pulled out and obviously had cum ... With that a car pulled into a spot just above and she adjusted herself put the window down and asked if I'd enjoyed which obviously I did and off she went ... I had to go back into the services and release my beast and have a wank .... What a girl ... And this is totally true ... So thanks to the lady's that give us truckers a flash : makes our day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds good

By *1truckerMan
over a year ago

corby

Here here just a lot about at the moment

By *illyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We came back from a meet last weekend. She was so horny we drove all the way home with her legs open.feet on the dash and no knickers. Past 2 lorrys not even a beep. Must have been to tired to look.

over a year ago

If I'd have seen ya you'd have had some horn

By *canfastMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Came along the whole m62 tonight and no legs tits or sussies on show at all . How boring everybody wrapped up like it was winter!!!!

By *abybladeCouple
over a year ago

Bacup

Last Friday I was on the m62 traveling from Leeds to j21. I was finger fucking the missus all the way. And getting a blow job at the same time.

By *canfastMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Missed out again! On the M62 this morning again and no one flashing!!!

over a year ago

I do this all the time on A30 and M5

And stop in lay-bys and get people to stop

And watch;)

over a year ago

On way to m8 just now ...hope i get a nice view somewer lol

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We love flashing truckers but get such a slagging off by some on here. Drivers in the states right wow on the back of their trucks to indicate they want to be flashed, cant for the life of me remember what it stands for. Be good if the truckets here did that too. X

By *hinadoll1971Couple
over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

I always looking out for flashers on my travels but not that many anymore us drivers need to see more short skirts & stockings. I always write on the back of my dirty trailer "don't be shy show done thigh "

over a year ago

"I do this all the time on A30 and M5

And stop in lay-bys and get people to stop

And watch;)"

I'm driving from Exeter all next week up the M5 be happy to see you flash me

over a year ago

I've seen lots of leg and thigh throught the years ... And hats of to the girls that tease : brightens a truckers day

over a year ago

We travelled across to York last night on m62 with the wife in passenger seat wearing just her stockings. Blue focus, did any truckers see ?

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Dam no if id have knowm u were driving on m62 last night id have left my tacho in nd took my truck back out n jumped on to m62 at huddersfield as u were coming passed id be in my magnum nd u could put a great show on for me I could take photos of u flashing if ud like from my truck hehe. Iv done that befor for a cpl. . I love taking ladies out on m62 for drives in my car nd have them flash for truck drivers on a few times have stopped to let truck drivers fuck thr ladie over there fuel tanks love it

over a year ago

Drove down the M1 and A14 last Friday evening in my PVC corset nobody noticed. Gutted!!

By *orny truckerMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Shame I'm often on the M1/A14 and would have definitely noticed you if all you had on was your PVC corset.

Hopefully there will be some leg or stockings on show this afternoon while traveling up the A34/M40 now that the weather is that bit warmer.

over a year ago

Couple yrs back on the A9 nr Perth a car was hanging back from overtaking me, guy driving, after a few mins he pulled along side and had his cock out slowly wanking, stayed alongside me for over 5 mile and shot his load, tooted his horn and took off, very very arousing seeing that

over a year ago

I'm a trucker always up and down M5 flash at me anytime u like lol. Could even get in cab for some fun

over a year ago

Baby blade I do that stretch of motorway daily will keep my eyes peeled for you

Post new Message to Thread