Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex in hotel bar/toilets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were staying over at a hotel, it was 11pm and neither of us could sleep so we went down to the bar. I got the drinks, bec found somewhere to sit. It was very quiet, after about 10 mins bec told me she was feeling very horny, she opened her legs to reveal her bald wet pussy...no knickers! I smiled, then she said it wasnt for me, it was for the 2 guys sat just across the bar. I turned round to see 2 men dressed in suits staring at my girlfriend. Bec smiled back at them, they came over and asked if they could join us. Before i had a chance to say anything bec had said yes. They sat either side of her with me sat opposite watching......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And .........xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the first guy put his hand on her leg and worked his way up her very short skirt. the other guy grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. before long i could see she was getting fingered (hard) while the other guy had unzipped his flies and took out a very thick, long cock which she was wanking!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Continue pls

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

Fancy sending me a friend invite as I'm getting very horny reading this as I often stay in hotels and have a fantasy of something like this happening and I'd live to see what Bec looks like

Post new Message to Thread