Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Double ender

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My partner has always wanted to see myself and another girl using a double ender. So one night we were round our friends, had a few drinks and got chatting which led to the four of us going upstairs..

We started just couples fucking in front of each other, and this eventually led to the double ender coming out...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm...carry on x

over a year ago

Myself and the other female laid opposite each other, legs over one another and slowly came closer and closer together, the double ender sliding slowly into each off us together...

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

We both started moving up and down.. So that the whole of the double ender was in each off us.

While both the men watched and then started playing with us both, rubbing our clits.

Both of us moaning and groaning, getting louder as the double ender slides in and out, feeling each others fannys as we move together, while the men pleasure us both too..

The men then took over the movement of the dildo. Getting faster and harder with it.. Whilst still caressing us both..

Both of us girls were moaning so loud, wiggling and moving as we both erupted with one of the best orgasms of my life...

over a year ago

I have done this and loved it hubby held the rubber cock in the middle and fucked us both with it hard and fast we both had great orgasms x

over a year ago

Loving this xx

over a year ago

"I have done this and loved it hubby held the rubber cock in the middle and fucked us both with it hard and fast we both had great orgasms x"

The same!! Feels amazing doesn't it. Can't wait to do it again.x

over a year ago

"Loving this xx"

I'm glad your enjoying!

We have plenty more stories to share...

Post new Message to Thread