Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A little teasing

By *andybloke OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

As I sit beside you, you turn to me and I kiss your delicate lips and our tongues entwine in a dance of lust. I break away from our passion, my fingers wrap themselves in your hair and I place sweet delicate kisses along your chin heading to your neck where I nibble gently placing a row of kisses from your shoulder to your ear lobe. I stop at your ear to nibble its lobe and whisper that I want to feel your skin next to mine. We retreat to our room where we are hardly in the door and we pounce on one another kissing passionately. I slowly unbutton your blouse to reveal the most gorgeous breasts for me to feast my eyes on. I slowly slip my fingers inside your bra gently tweaking your ever hardening nipple between my finger and thumb. My other hand draws slow lazy circles down your back till I reach your bum and upon arriving at your bum I take a hand full squeezing it gently pulling you closer to me

I take you be the hand and lead you to the bed, sitting you down on the side. You lie back on the bed and I kneel up on the bed straddling you and gaze down upon this wonderful beauty of a woman that is laid out before me. We start to kiss again as your hands start to unbuttoned my shirt and your fingers yearn to feel my skin. Your fingers slip into my hair and you pull my mouth to yours as you consume my kisses like a hungry child eats ice cream. We are totally focused on each other and lost in our pleasure.

Our respective clothes are strewn to the four corners of the room as we give if to our desire to make love to each other. I kiss my way down your neck making my way down across your shoulder kissing and nibbling as I work my way slowly and delicately down to your delicious breasts stopping to gently tease your nipple between my lips and tongue making you squirm with pleasure as waves of pleasure course through your body.

I kiss my way from your breasts down across your tummy nibbling and teasing as I go. I reach the centre of your pleasure but I don't stop kissing making my way down the soft inside of your thigh teasing my way down your thigh. I change over to your other leg making my way back to your delicious pussy which is aching and throbbing to feel my tongue.

I change over to your other leg making my way back to your delicious pussy which is aching and throbbing to feel my tongue. I kiss my way across your delicate flower touching it gently with my tongue as I explore its petals before slipping my tongue inside your glorious depths. A shudder of pure pleasure rushes through your body as my tongue explores your beautiful love bud making you run your fingers through my hair pulling my mouth deeper into your aching flower

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread