Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know many people on here won't meet attached guys but have spoken to a few that find it a massive turn to have sex with married or attached guys. I find it a great turn it just adds to the fun I think. What are your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wbbabeWoman
over a year ago

clacton

I have done a few times but don't know more as feel very guilty

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm the same its the ultimate thrill

over a year ago

Guilty pleasures babes nothing more x

over a year ago

I know I'm bound to get slated for this but for me it's a huge turn on

over a year ago

"I know I'm bound to get slated for this but for me it's a huge turn on "

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

It's whatever works for both parties involved.

I'm always up front about my situation & expect the same, the we make adult choices - after all it's about sex and fantasies - isn't it?

over a year ago

"I know I'm bound to get slated for this but for me it's a huge turn on "

No slating here

xx

over a year ago

I am married and I am upfront about it. I prefer married woman, I have met a few on here and from my experience we find it a huge turn on

over a year ago

"I am married and I am upfront about it. I prefer married woman, I have met a few on here and from my experience we find it a huge turn on"

Up front with your wife too!?

over a year ago

no

over a year ago

"no"

Then you can't say you're being upfront when you aren't even being upfront who you made vows to

over a year ago

"It's whatever works for both parties involved.

I'm always up front about my situation & expect the same, the we make adult choices - after all it's about sex and fantasies - isn't it?"

No it's about making friends too

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I don't even reply if someone is attached. I don't judge but to me unless it's all above board its cheating not swinging.

To each their own and i'll not criticise but it's not my choice x

By *ymaleMan
over a year ago

nr Bradford

It never ceases to amaze me how morally uptight and judgemental some people get on here and other sites like it about the subject of infidelity, especially considering the supposed alternative, open minded nature of the behaviour this site promotes. I'm sure there would be many with more traditional values who would view all fab members as deviant scum who should be cast into the flames of hell for our sexually liberal views, but that would be just intolerant of those who don't share the same moral compass. So for you who huff at others choices about their marital situation, remember you too are cheating scum to somebody...just saying

By *wbbabeWoman
over a year ago

clacton

How are we all cheating I'm not cos I'm single woman

over a year ago

"It never ceases to amaze me how morally uptight and judgemental some people get on here and other sites like it about the subject of infidelity, especially considering the supposed alternative, open minded nature of the behaviour this site promotes. I'm sure there would be many with more traditional values who would view all fab members as deviant scum who should be cast into the flames of hell for our sexually liberal views, but that would be just intolerant of those who don't share the same moral compass. So for you who huff at others choices about their marital situation, remember you too are cheating scum to somebody...just saying "

You're bound to have judgemental people when starting a thread about cheating, it's a public forum, so they can say whatever they want. Do people think people will agree or say it's ok?

over a year ago

I'm not cheating because I'm not with anybody, couples on here aren't cheating because they're doing it together

over a year ago

"It never ceases to amaze me how morally uptight and judgemental some people get on here and other sites like it about the subject of infidelity, especially considering the supposed alternative, open minded nature of the behaviour this site promotes. I'm sure there would be many with more traditional values who would view all fab members as deviant scum who should be cast into the flames of hell for our sexually liberal views, but that would be just intolerant of those who don't share the same moral compass. So for you who huff at others choices about their marital situation, remember you too are cheating scum to somebody...just saying "

It's specifically a swinging site, not a cheating one. The clue is in the name of the site. For one that promotes cheating, go to fab cheaters, if it exists.

Swinging is about a shared experience in whatever form that takes.

Cheating is just vile. Sorry if that is awkward. If you think it isn't so, why is it kept a secret from the partner that's being cheated upon?

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"It never ceases to amaze me how morally uptight and judgemental some people get on here and other sites like it about the subject of infidelity, especially considering the supposed alternative, open minded nature of the behaviour this site promotes. I'm sure there would be many with more I traditional values who would view all fab members as deviant scum who should be cast into the flames of hell for our sexually liberal views, but that would be just intolerant of those who don't share the same moral compass. So for you who huff at others choices about their marital situation, remember you too are cheating scum to somebody...just saying

It's specifically a swinging site, not a cheating one. The clue is in the name of the site. For one that promotes cheating, go to fab cheaters, if it exists.

Cheating is just vile. Sorry if that is awkward. If you think it isn't so, why is it kept a secret from the partner that's being cheated upon?"

By *ymaleMan
over a year ago

nr Bradford

"It never ceases to amaze me how morally uptight and judgemental some people get on here and other sites like it about the subject of infidelity, especially considering the supposed alternative, open minded nature of the behaviour this site promotes. I'm sure there would be many with more traditional values who would view all fab members as deviant scum who should be cast into the flames of hell for our sexually liberal views, but that would be just intolerant of those who don't share the same moral compass. So for you who huff at others choices about their marital situation, remember you too are cheating scum to somebody...just saying

Cheating is just vile. Sorry if that is awkward. If you think it isn't so, why is it kept a secret from the partner that's being cheated upon?"

I think you're missing my point,that we shouldn't be so judgemental of others because life is rarely so black and white and you can't say for certain what a persons circumstances are until you are in their shoes. So for people who, by the very nature of the site we are on, to be so narrow minded seems a bit much. If people makes choices that you don't agree with, walk on by, don't start preaching at them. It's their conscience that it weighs upon. I might not agree with it myself in principal, but I'm not going to get all holier than thou about it. Maybe I should have commented on a less emotive subject like the passing of Bob Crow!

over a year ago

"It never ceases to amaze me how morally uptight and judgemental some people get on here and other sites like it about the subject of infidelity, especially considering the supposed alternative, open minded nature of the behaviour this site promotes. I'm sure there would be many with more traditional values who would view all fab members as deviant scum who should be cast into the flames of hell for our sexually liberal views, but that would be just intolerant of those who don't share the same moral compass. So for you who huff at others choices about their marital situation, remember you too are cheating scum to somebody...just saying

Cheating is just vile. Sorry if that is awkward. If you think it isn't so, why is it kept a secret from the partner that's being cheated upon?

I think you're missing my point,that we shouldn't be so judgemental of others because life is rarely so black and white and you can't say for certain what a persons circumstances are until you are in their shoes. So for people who, by the very nature of the site we are on, to be so narrow minded seems a bit much. If people makes choices that you don't agree with, walk on by, don't start preaching at them. It's their conscience that it weighs upon. I might not agree with it myself in principal, but I'm not going to get all holier than thou about it. Maybe I should have commented on a less emotive subject like the passing of Bob Crow!"

Sorry but it's not missing the point to clarify what cheating is vs swinging. It's certainly isn't holier than thou to be opposed to something that causes so much hurt to someone potentially.

To create a mist around someone's reasons for doing something like this is to more or less say that anyone can do anything without recourse. That is simply not how life is. Or am I now able to go and commit a violent crime, but as long as I can put forward some kind of skewed logic for why i did it, then it's ok because we should be more accepting of violent crime? Of course not.

You cannot get away from the fact that cheating is not swinging. That's really all I said. And that it's vile.

over a year ago

I think you're missing my point,that we shouldn't be so judgemental of others because life is rarely so black and white and you can't say for certain what a persons circumstances are until you are in their shoes. So for people who, by the very nature of the site we are on, to be so narrow minded seems a bit much. If people makes choices that you don't agree with, walk on by, don't start preaching at them. It's their conscience that it weighs upon. I might not agree with it myself in principal, but I'm not going to get all holier than thou about it. Maybe I should have commented on a less emotive subject like the passing of Bob Crow!"

Sorry but it's not missing the point to clarify what cheating is vs swinging. It's certainly isn't holier than thou to be opposed to something that causes so much hurt to someone potentially.

To create a mist around someone's reasons for doing something like this is to more or less say that anyone can do anything without recourse. That is simply not how life is. Or am I now able to go and commit a violent crime, but as long as I can put forward some kind of skewed logic for why i did it, then it's ok because we should be more accepting of violent crime? Of course not.

You cannot get away from the fact that cheating is not swinging. That's really all I said. And that it's vile.

By *ymaleMan
over a year ago

nr Bradford

I think you're missing my point,that we shouldn't be so judgemental of others because life is rarely so black and white and you can't say for certain what a persons circumstances are until you are in their shoes. So for people who, by the very nature of the site we are on, to be so narrow minded seems a bit much. If people makes choices that you don't agree with, walk on by, don't start preaching at them. It's their conscience that it weighs upon. I might not agree with it myself in principal, but I'm not going to get all holier than thou about it. Maybe I should have commented on a less emotive subject like the passing of Bob Crow!

You cannot get away from the fact that cheating is not swinging. That's really all I said. And that it's vile. "

Are we now heading into Oscar Pistorius territory?!

over a year ago

Are we now heading into Oscar Pistorius territory?! "

Pistorius? Preposterous.

By *ymaleMan
over a year ago

nr Bradford

Pistorius? Preposterous. "

Possibly

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

I'm always up front about my situation & expect the same, the we make adult choices - after all it's about sex and fantasies - isn't it?

No it's about making friends too"

If you make or remain friends & keep in touch I see that as a bonus, not a prerequisite.

over a year ago

No it's about making friends too

If you make or remain friends & keep in touch I see that as a bonus, not a prerequisite.

"

No idea what that last word means but I've kept my friends that I've met off here

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

Pistorius? Preposterous. "

How many para-Olympians does it take to change a light bulb?

I have no idea, but I know one who'd take a shot at it for you.

over a year ago

Massive turn on for me obviously and also to be told I suck cock better then his Mrs and told at other times he thinks of me when fucking with her, wow.

I did cheat on an ex-g/f with her daughter in law (another story, couldn't resist dominating a very willing scandanavian blonde, lol, so have had this on both sides. Sex should be naughty and memorable lol xxx

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Ashford

This crops up very frequently - I'm married and my mrs doesn't know I come on here - we have a great life apart from when it comes to sex as we are poles apart so I come on here and chat mainly bit of cam stuff and very occasionally I try and take it further - rarely do I get anywhere but sometimes do. Yes it's cheating but it's less likely to end up breaking us up meeting someone from here than if I strayed in "normal life'" as both partners know it's about sex and nothing else. No commitment or unequal expectations yes it's cheating but - and I know I'm putting myself up to be shot at - but it's the lesser of two evils

If my wife and I had equal sex drives then I wouldn't be here as we'd be in bed all the time as it is I look for release when I feel horny.

Well that's my twopennothworth

over a year ago

I see ur point of view and I would be similar to u. I have a great marriage except for sex. My wife has a slight medical issue meaning that we can not always do what we want to do. so this is an outlet for me.

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

Bravissimo

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

We're all adults each to there own x

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

Sex is sex come on we all know that, particularly I do prefer married men they are more respectful than single guys, and I have nothing to do with others people private life's .

We all need sex coming for an South America country sex for us is like food have to be daily hahaha

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"We're all adults each to there own x"

That sums up everything.....

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Just the way I feel x

over a year ago

"This crops up very frequently - I'm married and my mrs doesn't know I come on here - we have a great life apart from when it comes to sex as we are poles apart so I come on here and chat mainly bit of cam stuff and very occasionally I try and take it further - rarely do I get anywhere but sometimes do. Yes it's cheating but it's less likely to end up breaking us up meeting someone from here than if I strayed in "normal life'" as both partners know it's about sex and nothing else. No commitment or unequal expectations yes it's cheating but - and I know I'm putting myself up to be shot at - but it's the lesser of two evils

If my wife and I had equal sex drives then I wouldn't be here as we'd be in bed all the time as it is I look for release when I feel horny.

Well that's my twopennothworth "

So basically you're a coward and selfish, didn't speak to your wife about coming on here and thinking with your dick instead of your head

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"This crops up very frequently - I'm married and my mrs doesn't know I come on here - we have a great life apart from when it comes to sex as we are poles apart so I come on here and chat mainly bit of cam stuff and very occasionally I try and take it further - rarely do I get anywhere but sometimes do. Yes it's cheating but it's less likely to end up breaking us up meeting someone from here than if I strayed in "normal life'" as both partners know it's about sex and nothing else. No commitment or unequal expectations yes it's cheating but - and I know I'm putting myself up to be shot at - but it's the lesser of two evils

So basically you're a coward and selfish, didn't speak to your wife about coming on here and thinking with your dick instead of your head"

I feel the question has to be asked. If your wife has been having an affair for years, and that is why she has a lower sex drive than you because she is getting it elsware, i presume you would be quite happy with that and not be annoyed, as she is only doing what it is ok for you to do.?

over a year ago

"Sex is sex come on we all know that, particularly I do prefer married men they are more respectful than single guys, and I have nothing to do with others people private life's .

We all need sex coming for an South America country sex for us is like food have to be daily hahaha"

Respectful to their wives?!?

over a year ago

"We're all adults each to there own x"

Are there ANY limitations to this kind of panacea? Can I go ahead and just do what I like to anyone, cause no end of hurt, all because we are 'all adults here'?

Of course not.

I know it's boring, I know I keep saying it, but it's the uncomfortable truth: cheating ain't swinging.

Sorry.

By *obb2upCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

we advertise single guys........but have had the angry wife on the phone,its not nice

By *obb2upCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

[Removed by poster at 13/03/14 07:27:58]

over a year ago

My partner decided 10yrs ago that sex was for the young and lost interest.

We talked, she told me to do what I need to but asked me not to rub her face in it.

I would love her to join in with me, but its not happening.

So i could have an affair, not a good idea, or an escort, very unfriendly, or find friends who like to get naked ... Swingers. For me meeting up with people i have made friends with and being intimate with them is a real pleasure and an afternoon at Kestrel's on a sunny afternoon with people i know the most relaxing possible.

Is it cheating, i suppose so, but all alternatives would be highly destructive and hurt so much more.

over a year ago

"My partner decided 10yrs ago that sex was for the young and lost interest.

We talked, she told me to do what I need to but asked me not to rub her face in it.

So i could have an affair, not a good idea, or an escort, very unfriendly, or find friends who like to get naked ... Swingers. For me meeting up with people i have made friends with and being intimate with them is a real pleasure and an afternoon at Kestrel's on a sunny afternoon with people i know the most relaxing possible.

Is it cheating, i suppose so, but all alternatives would be highly destructive and hurt so much more. "

I don't know if you could class it as cheating or not if she knows about you being on here

over a year ago

"My partner decided 10yrs ago that sex was for the young and lost interest.

Is it cheating, i suppose so, but all alternatives would be highly destructive and hurt so much more. "

It isn't if you've been up front and honest, like it sounds as if you have.

over a year ago

"I'm not cheating because I'm not with anybody, couples on here aren't cheating because they're doing it together"

Absolutely right

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Ashford

So basically you're a coward and selfish, didn't speak to your wife about coming on here and thinking with your dick instead of your head

I feel the question has to be asked. If your wife has been having an affair for years, and that is why she has a lower sex drive than you because she is getting it elsware, i presume you would be quite happy with that and not be annoyed, as she is only doing what it is ok for you to do.? "

Interesting points - I guess I would be upset as I would be upset that she had been neglecting me - sex is the one constant thing that causes friction between us - we have talked and talked about it but she always has had a very low sex drive and has said she could take it or leave it. So where does that leave me as I have a high sex drive?

Perhaps instead of sitting in moral judgement you could come up with some ideas on how I can get through this - I want nothing more than to be making love to my wife but it doesn't happen enough for me - it's easy to say I'm selfish but as a counter I could say she is selfish as she doesn't put me first - no ones right no ones wrong it's just how things are sometimes I guess

over a year ago

You have to find your own answers in life, fella.

over a year ago

I feel the question has to be asked. If your wife has been having an affair for years, and that is why she has a lower sex drive than you because she is getting it elsware, i presume you would be quite happy with that and not be annoyed, as she is only doing what it is ok for you to do.?

Interesting points - I guess I would be upset as I would be upset that she had been neglecting me - sex is the one constant thing that causes friction between us - we have talked and talked about it but she always has had a very low sex drive and has said she could take it or leave it. So where does that leave me as I have a high sex drive?

Perhaps instead of sitting in moral judgement you could come up with some ideas on how I can get through this - I want nothing more than to be making love to my wife but it doesn't happen enough for me - it's easy to say I'm selfish but as a counter I could say she is selfish as she doesn't put me first - no ones right no ones wrong it's just how things are sometimes I guess "

She's not putting you first coz she won't have sex with you??? Yes you are being incredibly selfish.

As for the first answer about being hurt if she was on here and feeling neglected, well that's how she would feel if she found you on here. Either tell her you're cheating or leave the site and work on your marriage and make love to your wife when she wants to have sex. Buy a fleshlight or something

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Ashford

But that's pretty much what I do anyway as most of my involvement is chatting and camming - so I'm selfish if I accept the fact that she has a low sex drive and try to find ways of not letting it become an issue and barrier between us? It's not black and white that's the problem - sex is pretty much the only thing we argue about so I try not to let it become an issue and go with the flow - as a result I sometimes look for other ways of releasing the pressure usually a cam wank to put it bluntly - some would call that cheating - in my mind I'm just stopping a row with my wife as I feel horny and she doesn't. Yes we have talked about it lots so don't lecture me putting her first - any relationship is a 2 way thing and if all aspects in your relationships run nicely along the middle with neither partner asking more than the other then you are a very lucky person - what I'm saying is don't judge rant over x

over a year ago

"But that's pretty much what I do anyway as most of my involvement is chatting and camming - so I'm selfish if I accept the fact that she has a low sex drive and try to find ways of not letting it become an issue and barrier between us? It's not black and white that's the problem - sex is pretty much the only thing we argue about so I try not to let it become an issue and go with the flow - as a result I sometimes look for other ways of releasing the pressure usually a cam wank to put it bluntly - some would call that cheating - in my mind I'm just stopping a row with my wife as I feel horny and she doesn't. Yes we have talked about it lots so don't lecture me putting her first - any relationship is a 2 way thing and if all aspects in your relationships run nicely along the middle with neither partner asking more than the other then you are a very lucky person - what I'm saying is don't judge rant over x"

You were the one who said she didn't put you first.

Yes I will judge because you posted in a public forum, what did you expect?

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Ashford

Well I don't like smokers or people with big tattoos should I judge you?

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Each to their own, i have played with plenty of men at clubs and most of them probably are attached. I don't condone it but it is their marriage / relationship they are risking

over a year ago

"Well I don't like smokers or people with big tattoos should I judge you? "

Can do if you want, I'm not really bothered

over a year ago

Love meeting married women be it discrete or with her man knowing. I am married, my wife and I are understanding as to the point she won't swing with me but if she hasn't been in the mood for. ...... thenI can do as I wish with aanother. In honesty I don't always wait till its been a while but it's not totally cheating

over a year ago

"Love meeting married women be it discrete or with her man knowing. I am married, my wife and I are understanding as to the point she won't swing with me but if she hasn't been in the mood for. ...... thenI can do as I wish with aanother. In honesty I don't always wait till its been a while but it's not totally cheating "

Maybe you should put it on your profile. Does she know you're on here?

Post new Message to Thread