Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife gone for a meet

Jump to newest

By *iddyandher OP   Couple
over a year ago

Benidorm

Mrs diddly ,went shopping then phoned me to say she's on her way back home,but not before she's a had a shag with a meet she arranged before she went out ,had no idea till she phoned as we are meeting family at 7pm ,it's now 6.30 pm and she might be full before we go out ,mmmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ove to have funMan
over a year ago

gorey

hope she got a good fucking good 4 her you have to get her to let us no was it good

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely need to find out if she was fully filled and satisfied!

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Does she tell you all that happens to her?

over a year ago

Benidorm

She's not back yet .6.55 no tex or phone call.worst bit no pics.were going to be late,

over a year ago

Hope we get an update and pics

over a year ago

Benidorm

Well she phoned me at 715 pm ,on my way back she says, I'm 5 mins away ! Are we still meeting family at the pub! Yes I said I've told them if we're not there before 7 30 start with out us. So hard on bulging I was dieing to know ! Did he fuck you ? Did you kiss him ? Suck his cock ?how big was he ? Did he make you cum? But all I said was did your meet go ok ? Yes she said . He met me .went to his place ,asked me if I wanted a drink ? No she said ,nexted thing he kissed her,she felt his cock get hard .through the kissing she lifted her top to reveal her ample breast,he suck on them like no tommorow ,she undid his trousers and pulled his boxers down to reveal his cock ,then she sank her mouth around it,took it all ,deep throat him,next thing she new his cum was down her throat ,in all the time we've been married she never swollow s ,but he pumped his down her neck with out trying to spill very little she said he was still hard so she kept on sucking and then he came again ,but this time his tip of his cock was just on her tounge ,so she managed to direct on her cheek,shoulder,and over her tis, then she rubbed some of his cum on her pussy,were home now .horny and ridgid ,i need to lick her fanny and taste his spunk and suck her tits hoping i can taste his cum ,i can smell the sex on her ,his smell .so i licked and sucked then i fucked her mouth but not before she told me what happed .i then spunked what felt like buckets full ( about a dessert spoon full )in her mouth but she spat mine out ,she said mine was bitter not like his which was tasteless , I supposed I'm cucked ,she says she would fuck him next time ,but well see.

over a year ago

Oh my god, you're a very lucky guy! I would love to be with a woman like that!

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea, me too.

over a year ago

"Well she phoned me at 715 pm ,on my way back she says, I'm 5 mins away ! Are we still meeting family at the pub! Yes I said I've told them if we're not there before 7 30 start with out us. So hard on bulging I was dieing to know ! Did he fuck you ? Did you kiss him ? Suck his cock ?how big was he ? Did he make you cum? But all I said was did your meet go ok ? Yes she said . He met me .went to his place ,asked me if I wanted a drink ? No she said ,nexted thing he kissed her,she felt his cock get hard .through the kissing she lifted her top to reveal her ample breast,he suck on them like no tommorow ,she undid his trousers and pulled his boxers down to reveal his cock ,then she sank her mouth around it,took it all ,deep throat him,next thing she new his cum was down her throat ,in all the time we've been married she never swollow s ,but he pumped his down her neck with out trying to spill very little she said he was still hard so she kept on sucking and then he came again ,but this time his tip of his cock was just on her tounge ,so she managed to direct on her cheek,shoulder,and over her tis, then she rubbed some of his cum on her pussy,were home now .horny and ridgid ,i need to lick her fanny and taste his spunk and suck her tits hoping i can taste his cum ,i can smell the sex on her ,his smell .so i licked and sucked then i fucked her mouth but not before she told me what happed .i then spunked what felt like buckets full ( about a dessert spoon full )in her mouth but she spat mine out ,she said mine was bitter not like his which was tasteless , I supposed I'm cucked ,she says she would fuck him next time ,but well see."

You are well and truly cucked. Hope it's something you wanted x

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

Lucky man would love to hear more

over a year ago

"Lucky man would love to hear more"

over a year ago

Benidorm

Mrs diddy in London on buissiness , she arrived late yesterday ,tex me to say I've arrived,she was going to get the tram to the hotel ,I'll call you later she said I ve put a meet add on fab .( take a look ) well texed her later ' no reply, sent a couple more still no reply ! Phoned her,still no reply.so I come to 2 conclusions .1 .shes getting shag senseless .2. She's a sleep. Well this morning I found out ,it was a 6.30 .tex from her .morning hunny so sorry for not getting back to you but I fell asleep .oh well I thought at least she's fine .but she's still got today and tomorrow to go yet .and she's had 86 messages.1 looks promising ,and he's only 26 and black just how she like it .

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Mrs diddy in London on buissiness , she arrived late yesterday ,tex me to say I've arrived,she was going to get the tram to the hotel ,I'll call you later she said I ve put a meet add on fab .( take a look ) well texed her later ' no reply, sent a couple more still no reply ! Phoned her,still no reply.so I come to 2 conclusions .1 .shes getting shag senseless .2. She's a sleep. Well this morning I found out ,it was a 6.30 .tex from her .morning hunny so sorry for not getting back to you but I fell asleep .oh well I thought at least she's fine .but she's still got today and tomorrow to go yet .and she's had 86 messages.1 looks promising ,and he's only 26 and black just how she like it ."
Sounds like ye are enjoying the cuckold lifestyle. Would you like to be present and truly dominated by a proper bull? J

over a year ago

oooh. sounds fab.

..i'm from London - so close, yet so far.

Post new Message to Thread