Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My birthday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story from my 29th birthday.

Not being the type to go out partying anymore I decided to have a BBQ and invite a few friends around to celebrate my birthday. We made arrangements and the went shopping for food & drinks. Most of my friends all worked for the same company and had to cancel at the last minute due to being called into work to deal with mechanical problems. I was a bit gutted but the weather was great so me & the mrs decided to have it on our own, as our daughter was staying at my parents for the night it seemed ashame to waste time alone. At the time we were friendly with our neighbours ( a 26 year old blonde and a 50 year old guy ). We had often speculated about the origins of their relationship etc, but we got on well and often had bbq's and drinks with them and they were good fun. I had just lit the BBQ when no sooner he popped his head over the fence and we had a chat, me telling him about the situation and inviting them both round, if they had no plans. Half an hour later they knocked on the garden gate and I was greeted by them both with a few bags of drinks etc, a card and a hug off both of them.

We started off with a round of drinks and while both us men tended the BBQ the girls were chatting in the kitchen making a salad. As the drinks flowed the early evening turned into night and we were all suitable worse for wear.

I cannot remember the exact circumstances but I guess that being a former soldier, and being d*unk I found an oppertunity to get my arse out which was met with laughs. The next thing I knew my neighbour was doing the same. He was a big guy (in both manners of speaking). I glanced at his cock and it must have been 8-10" floppy. My mrs looked at me with eyebrows raised and I aptly commented on his size, at this point his partner grabbed hold of it, gave it a shake and then slapped his arse. I pulled up my pants and went to get another drink, followed by his partner. Once in the kitchen she made no attempt to get a drink, instead she grabbed my cock through my shorts and said "keep this in here or else...."

Having had no experience of cheating, swapping etc, I was a little taken aback, so just laughed it off and went back into the garden. A few more drinks outside and the my neighbour decided to pull his partners top down, exposing her pert tits and laughing as he did...not to be outdone I decided to make a grab for my mrs' and to my surprise she beat me to it. Both neighbours commented on how perfect her tits were and the girls stood side by side, topless. I am embarrassed to say that all I could think about was "what if any of the other neighbours are watching". I announced that we should go inside and carry on our drinks, the others followed.

Once inside, my neighbour said "right if this is going to happen we all need to agree and not let it make our friendship as neighbours be ruined". I looked at my mrs, bewildered thinking "if what's going to happen"? I remember feeling highly nervous but very turned on. I think we both felt slightly pressured but neither of us raised this, instead we both just smiled and said ok.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice story, so what happened next?

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

The four of us walking into the lounge and my mrs put some music on. My neighbour said we should sit down while the girls had started to dance (this was slightly awkward but I did so). I couldn't believe my eyes when they both stood infront of one another and started to kiss, my mrs had spoken during sex before about her bi curiosity but that is as far as it had gone. Slowly their hands started to explore each other's body's, and very quickly they removed each other's tops, and skirts and we're stood feet away from me in just their thongs. I noticed my neighbour stripping off so I followed suit and sat back down with the biggest hardon of my life. (Obviously our previous suspicions were correct as they both seemed well rehearsed with all this). My neighbour stated that perhaps they should lie down, as my mrs lay on her back, his partner knelt down and slid my mrs thong down her legs, her arching her back to help. Once off she rubbed her hands over my mrs' hips and legs and then moved slowly over her pussy, she lowered her head, and my mrs opened her legs so we could all she how wet she was. My neighbour commented on her body and said her pussy looked like it needed licking out...his partner already had this in hand and I watched as she held open her pussy lips and stroked her clit with her tongue.

Had I not had so much to drink I think I would have been finished at the very sight of this, but I resisted the urge to wank and sat watching. They were soon writhing around on the floor, until his partner assumed a 69 with my mrs. At this point I got up and knelt behind them, looking at my mrs' tongue stroking another pussy. I wanted to join in but I just knelt there mesmerised as they licked and sucked each other's dripping pussys. My mrs held her arm out and grabbed my cock and slowly wanked me whilst she had her tongue buried inside this girls pussy.

My neighbour stood up and suggested I sit down while the girls give me a treat, I again did so and was joined on the sofa by his partner who knelt next to me and started wanking my cock, I looked at my mrs and she was smiling as she crawled over and began to lick my balls. (Again, thanks to the power of alcohol for keeping me from bursting right then). They both began to lick and suck my cock, taking it in turns to wank me into each other's mouth, I was in heaven. I slowly reached under my neighbours partner, and I begain rubbing my hand up her legs, she bent over more, and as I reached her pussy she told me to finger her and taste her pussy off my fingers. At this point I noticed my neighbour standing beside my mrs, his huge cock just inches from her face. I remember thinking "I hope she sucks his cock", but this did not happen, instead he briefly fondled her tits and then he stood back and watched the three of us. My mrs climbed on to the sofa and I had each hand busy fingering both pussys, whilst they sucked and wanked my cock.

My neighbour announced he didn't feel too well, and said he was nipping next door for a minute....he didn't return.

His partner moved from sucking my cock to kneeling beside my mrs and she pulled my fingers out of her pussy, licking them clean she said how she loved the taste of my mrs. I was so horny by this point that all I wanted to do was cum, and as my mrs' sucking/wanking got faster I could feel I was close. Our neighbour asked if she could make me cum, and my mrs replied "that's my job". Just as I was about to cum, she sat up and said she felt ill ( the drinking had been substantial so I couldn't blame her ). She stood up and said she was going upstairs but would be back down, and told us to carry on......

over a year ago

fantastic story il be willing to attend the next bbq u have im up for any fun

thanks again for the lovely story

over a year ago

Carry on please . Did you fuck the neighbour

over a year ago

I felt uneasy carrying on with my neighbour alone, so decided I'd tidy up outside and in the kitchen. I told her that we'd wait and I pulled my shorts on over my raging hard cock. She stood next to me on the end of the sofa and bluntly stated she wanted to fuck me, but I was set on sticking to my guns so instead walked outside and tidied everything away. Once I was back in the kitchen she walking in and started to rub my cock through my shorts. At this point I was so horny I slid a finger inside her wet pussy and grabbed her firm arse with the other hand. I told her I was worried as both our partners weren't present and she replied "he wants you to fuck me...he has done since you moved in". I didn't need any more reassurance and I fingered her whilst we she kissed my neck and pulled my dick out. She knelt down and started to suck my hard cock and rub my balls. I stood her up and bent her over the work top, then knelt down, held her pussy open and licked and sucked on her pussy. She held her arse cheeks open and I slid my tongue over her araehole and began rimming her while I slid my thumb in her soaking pussy and used my fingers to rub her clit...it was then I realised it was pierced

I took her back into the lounge where we 69'd instantly (with me on my back), I sucked and flicked her piercing and traced my finger around her arsehole, then held her wide open and fucked her with my tongue, smelling her pussy drove me wild. She sat up and ground into my face, until I felt her legs tense and she came all over my mouth. She stood up and kissed me deeply, tasting her juices on my mouth. Briefly she straddled my cock and lowered herself onto the tip of it, then holding the shaft, she rubbed her lips with it, I almost came and realising this, she gripped the base very tightly and the feeling subsided. She walked into the kitchen and turned and said "fuck me from behind". I got up and walked over, she again held her cheeks apart and is slowly teased her pussy with my cock...she was dripping, and being a big fan of oral I knelt down and again stuck my tongue inside her and played with her clit with my hand. I stood back up, smelling her juice on my breath and slowly offered my cock to her swollen lips. She pushed back into me and my entire cock slid right inside her. She reached under and pulled my balls towards her, ensuring I was fully inside. I grabbed hold of her tits and thrust into her hard, she met each of my thrusts with a squeeze of her pussy and soon I close to cumming. I pulled out of her and instantly she dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock, wanking it into her mouth until I exploded for what seemed like an age (probably 3 seconds lol). She swallowed every drop and proceeded to lick me clean. I instantly felt very guilty having just fucked her alone, and as I turned to walk into the lounge she grabbed my cock and said "we're not finished, I haven't cum properly yet, and I can't go home until you've cum at least twice"....shocked isn't the word! I couldn't believe this was happening.

She walked into the lounge and sat on the sofa, legs open she began fingering herself and told me to kneel down. I did as I was told and she grabbed my head and positioned herself inches from my face, before holding her pussy open and rubbing her clit...I was hard again and she wasted no time in noticing. She turned around and held her arse open, looking over her shoulder she said "make sure my arsehole is wet..I want you to fuck me in it".

If ever there were words to make a man do what you want ladies...those are them.

I licked her arsehole all over while she played with her pussy, making me lick her fingers every so often. After it had suitably wet her, I stood up and she literally grabbed my cock and sat back into it. I slowly eased out and in for serval minutes, then she took charge and quickened the pace, within minutes she started to cum and did so while I fucked her arsehole, I stopped once she regained composure and she slid off my cock, walked across the room, picked her thong up and gave it to me. She sat back down and told me to cum in her gussett so she could show her partner that I'd fucked her?? I wasn't about to resist so I knelt down to get a good view of her pussy and started to wank off. She opened her legs and I licked her out briefly until I shot cum into her thong. I sat back in my heels feeling slightly humiliated then she asked if I was done. I stood up and offered her the soiled knickers back, she took them with one hand, and reached forwards to grab my cock. Again she gently sucked and licked me clean.

I pulled my shorts on, she dressed also. We walked to the back door, she turned and said she'd had a great time, and hopefully I had too. I obviously said yes but also expressed my concerns again. She told me that her partner just likes to watch her but not get involved himself really. I was slightly relieved but still felt very guilty, particularly towards my mrs. I opened the gate to let her leave and she said "we're all gonna have lots of fun now"....then walked into her garden and shut the gate.

I walked upstairs to find my mrs asleep in bed, looking a bit worse for wear. I went back downstairs to lock up and headed for bed myself.

The next morning we woke, feeling very hungover. We both nervously laughed at what had gone on, she told me she couldn't remember much...so I filled in the gaps. I was very relieved by her acceptance when I told her the full goings on. We talked about how horny it all was before getting up to make breakfast.

After eating I was washing up while the mrs went for a shower. The doorbell rang and I answered it to both neighbours looking just as rough as us, but with big smiles on their faces....Awkward.

They came in and we all discussed what had gone on. We'd all had fun and nothing had really changed. The only strangeness came when his partner pulled her dressing gown up to show us how sore her pussy felt. Apparently after she had gone home, they fucked all night talking about what we'd done.

As much as I'd love to say this was the start of something, we moved out 6 months later and nothing happened again or since.......so far

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Wish my neighbours were as game

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

Delicious story!

over a year ago

Thanks guys!!

Normally I'm not a lucky kind of person, so I was surprised to say the least

My mrs has stated she would try it again but nothing has ever evolved..she's not into the swinging thing really.......yet

Post new Message to Thread