Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When he gets home..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my man works away..

He got home and straight away I felt horny and like I really needed him..

So I stripped him off and started playing with him. He was hard straight away as I continued to spit on his head, suck and lick his hard cock, and play with his balls.

I then took him through to the bedroom and lied him on our bed.. Where I had already set our new under mattress restraints up so I continued to tie is legs and his arms up! I then stripped off so I was completely naked.. I got hold of his hand and stroked it along my smooth clean fanny..

I then blindfolded him!...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I got my tickler out.. And lightly tickled him all over his body.. Especially the area's I knew he found sensitive.

I then kissed from his head, all the way down his body, over his hard cock, and down the inside of his thighs.

I could see him starting to squirm a bit as drops of precum began to leak out of his hard cock.

I then got close enough to his leg so that he could feel I was playing with myself, as I got myself more and more wet, he could also hear it too.

I then stood above his head, and slowly lowered myself over this lips.. Just close enough for him to sense I was there and just so he was able to touch my clit with his tongue.

He started flicking it, right on the spot, making my cry out with pleasure, sending shivers through my body..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/14 01:41:34]

Post new Message to Thread