Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

lunch date

Jump to newest

By *hinadoll1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

I like to tell you something that happen to my wife when she meet a friend for lunch last week.

she is about 5 foot 3 very Bubbly average build very sexy & enjoys sex, loves telling & listening To stories when making love, we been talking about a 3 some for a few Weeks male or female just for a little fun when a friend text`s & says he be in the area the next day do we fancy lunch & catch up I couldn't I`ll be in work but car is off & she would love to, he reply that's great see her tomorrow, they were more friends then me & him & I didn't mind I know he fancies her & it was a horny feeling so enjoy lunch it & my mind can work overtime, that night we had hard, sex talking & teasing about her lunch date & if he would try anything & would she let him, it was all getting very a little horny.

I went to work as normal my wife was texting thanking for making her so horning but nothing will happen at lunch we all just friends, dam I thought but let’s see a couple of hours before she was due to meet him she got out of the shower all clean & shaven as normal texting me that she didn't know what to wear so Jeans & a nice top will do! no I text back quickly something sexy, something summery, short skirt & a low cut top, nice glossy tights & boots no bra or knickers ok ok she text back clam down lol the text read it`s only lunch, I must say at this point my cock was so hard thinking what could came from this lunch date. Just before they meet she sent me a photo of how she look, stunning as normal just looking at the photo was turn me on I started getting a little jealous my sexy wife having lunch with another guy who I know would jump at a chance to have her & I couldn't blame him. They meet up and had a couple of drinks before they eat she started texting me just to let me know how things were going they were sitting together a little closer together she said & a couple of times he`s put his hand on my leg just above the knee she said they were having I great time chatting away laughing and they were just going to eat their light lunch, I reply in a but of a mood but horny one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More more more

over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

I bet he wants to eat you for his lunch now now she reply, but I think he does I`m getting a little turned on do you mind, no I rely to her just wish I was there.

It had been about a hour before I heard anymore they had Finish they lunch and just having a drink, she said the pub have gone quiet & she feels like a couple having a thing together he was flirting more & more with her holding her hand & starting to feel her tights cover legs & just putting his tip of his fingers under the hem of her dress, she write from in the toilet I feel so horny & her sweet pussy is so wet she told me I’m wearing my crouchless tights she said that just drive me over the edge I had to play with myself a little she ask if I was ok with it as we fantasized about it last night I just wanted to be sexy and see what it felt like but I`ll stop it right away if you want that, straight away I reply just let me know what you do, enjoy be careful, thank you love you was her reply to me. Want have I done? Sounds wrong for me letting my wife tease & play with another man they may have sex but it was so horny. I’ve never been so turned on this much thinking about what they were doing, another hour pass & I got a text they were having one more drink then going ? going where I thought him going home or going home together I wanted to know but didn't ask, just text back to her what happening between you two still just chatting ? Yes she came back with holding hands is that ok? Wow my heart thumping cock hard yes of cause if your happy I text, we also kissed she said & his hand as gone up my leg more he saying I’m so sexy & loves looking down my top when I bend forward to see my boobs he ask if you are ok with it I told him yes ? is that ok , yes yes fine I reply he's kissing my neck & rubbing the inside of my thigh I’m feel so wet & feeling so dirty, he got a big lump in his trouser lol she sent back. do you want it are you going to have it I ask my heart was in my mouth my cock throbbing waiting for the answer, it was just under a hour before she text back, just got in we having a wine on the settee he drive up when we got in the car he started kiss me madly he start feeling my tits & I felt his cock thought his trousers he was so hard told him to stop so none would see us on the way he had his hand on my leg running it up & down he love the feel of the tights he Nearly felt my soaking wet pussy I was rubbing him though his trousers it was so hard I thought he might cum, think I`m close too she said so am I thinking to myself, I asked her what you going to do now, trying to hold on for you to

Join us she text, he tried to have me as so has we walk thought the door pinned me up to the wall we started kissing tongues in mouth, I undone his trousers & was feeling is hard cock then he put his hand up my skirt to feel my pussy his eyes lit up when he felt it & found that my tights are crotchless he put his finger in me I thought I was going to cum there & then, I push him off told him to wait for you she text back before I could reply, can you wait a couple of hours I can't get away was my reply, go on have fun I said.

I was just leaving work to rush home with a cock standing tall which as been hard all day, when I got there he had left but my wife was sitting on the settee in her dressing grown & tights looking very happy for herself she grabbed my hand without saying a word & took me to bed undress she said lay on the bed she ordered my cock was like a flag pole her eyes look & she smiled she drop her grown to the floor & climb on top of me, I could see red marks on her body where he hold her right but didn't say anything as she slid her very wet & hot pussy down on me she said as she started to ride my willing cock, he told me he wanted me for a long time & wanked a lot thinking about me we started kissing again while holding hands then I pulled him up & took him upstairs as we kiss he was feeling my boobs I was undoing his shirt & pulled it off him then undone his trousers again let them fall to the floor he pulled me close I could feel his cock pushing against me he started pulling up my top till it was over my head I undone my skirt & stepped back & kick it aside he looked at me wow he said he told me he loved my tights they so sexy then he pulled me back to him started kissing me again,

Just l

I went down his body kissing & light biting his nipples he likes that just like you, she went on as I

over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

was playing with his nipples with my mouth I pulled his cock out & started wanking him off I went down on my knees & sucked his hard cock he like it morning so much I started playing with my fanny just playing with my lips, all I could hear was my wetness he pulled me up after I been sucking for a while lay me on the bed and went straight for my pussy he was licking like mad pushing his tongue in me his hands were all over my tits rolling my nipples between his fingers then he went on my clit didn't take long I was so horny I came twice my body going mad then he was on top of me his cock at the opening of my pussy he push it in slowly them back out in a little faster back out then in again harder and faster till he we ramming in me kissing & at my neck ramming his hard cock in my tight sweet Fanny he told me he was coming then he push harder then harder ramming his cock deeper in me, I could feel myself coming again as she told me about them, I’m coming in you he told her as she clamp her tight cover legs around him I pulled on his nipple & he let out a cry I’ve came just then I couldn`t hold it I to filled her we both lay arm in arm on The bed he went after they shagged so I could have her alone I kiss her with my fingers in her knowing there was two men’s came I was playing with she told me how kinky it was and he wants us all to play next time I want to be fucked as I’m sucking she said sounds good to me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

Post new Message to Thread