Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Night out with my man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So.. My man works away. The day he gets home he always takes me out for a meal and drinks! So I get a phone call saying he's coming home.. I have a shower, shave all over so smooth everywhere, put on a nice dress with heels and my long coat.

We went out for a lovely meal, with some lovely wine. After we'd eaten and had a few drinks, I slipped into the ladies before getting a taxi home. In there, I slipped off my dress and put it in my handbag. I then done my coat up and went to meet my man ready to get the taxi home.

I let him see a glimpse of the dress, which was now in my handbag.

Once in the taxi, which was a mini bus, he was sat opposite me in the back. I slid my coat open slightly. Just so he could my smooth shaven fanny. I then started slowly rubbing myself.. Getting real wet and trying to control my moans. I can see my man getting harder and harder through his trousers.. Then suddenly I feel his hand sliding up the inside of my leg, tickling a little as it moves upwards towards my wet fanny. Which I love!

I then feel his fingers touching me, I am really struggling to control my moans now as he carries on caressing me...

I lean over, un-do his trousers and let his big hard cock escape from his trousers. I grip it in my hand, sliding up and down, feeling his precum sliding with my fingers.

Suddenly my man moves and slides his big hard cock deep inside me, while were still in the taxi.. I can't help but let out a moan as he slowly slides in and out me.

Finally we are in our village so we get dropped off down the road from our home.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Once out of the taxi, my man put me against a hedge and kissed me hard, his tongue invading my mouth. He then continued to kiss down and around my neck which really gets me going!

(Getting turned on and having to touch myself just writing this..)

His hands then wandered down my body to my already wet fanny. He then started caressing my clit which was by now very sensitive and had me crying out straight away.

I managed to get his rock hard big cock out his trousers again, feeling it in my hand..

Then he lifted one of my legs up and slid it right in me. So big.. Hard.. And really deep inside me! I cried out. It felt amazing after all the teasing and play on the ride home.

From this I just needed us both to be completely naked and having lots more fun.. So we raced home, him playing with me all the while..

over a year ago

I stripped him off and started playing with him. He was rock hard as I continued to spit on his head, suck and lick his hard cock, and play with his balls.

I then took him through to the bedroom and lied him on our bed.. Where I had already set our new under mattress restraints up so I continued to tie is legs and his arms up! I then stripped off so I was completely naked.. I got hold of his hand and stroked it along my smooth clean fanny..

I then blindfolded him!...

over a year ago

I got my tickler out.. And lightly tickled him all over his body.. Especially the area's I knew he found sensitive.

I then kissed from his head, all the way down his body, over his hard cock, and down the inside of his thighs.

I could see him starting to squirm a bit as drops of precum began to leak out of his hard cock.

I then got close enough to his leg so that he could feel I was playing with myself, as I got myself more and more wet, he could also hear it too.

I then stood above his head, and slowly lowered myself over this lips.. Just close enough for him to sense I was there and just so he was able to touch my clit with his tongue.

He started flicking it, right on the spot, making my cry out with pleasure, sending shivers through my body..

over a year ago

I then moved away.. And gently kissed his lips. Tasting my juices on him..

I reached for my wand, turned it on and placed it over my clit as i hovered above my helpless, horny man.

Completely in control I continued to pleasure myself with my wand, above my man who still had a raging big hard on with precum dripping out of it more and more.

Suddenly as I start shouting and squirming, unable to take nomore..

I squirt all over my mans face and chest..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good story.wish i was d man

Post new Message to Thread