Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Orgasms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering if anyone is/has been in a similar situation to me.

I've never been able to orgasm through penetrative sex, only through stimulation on my clit. I'd love to know what it feels like to have a cock in my pussy as I orgasm so my fantasy is this - to have someone suck and lick my clit as I'm being fucked until I cum. The thought really really turns me on.

Has anyone done anything similar??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eno_2004Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

"I was wondering if anyone is/has been in a similar situation to me.

I've never been able to orgasm through penetrative sex, only through stimulation on my clit. I'd love to know what it feels like to have a cock in my pussy as I orgasm so my fantasy is this - to have someone suck and lick my clit as I'm being fucked until I cum. The thought really really turns me on.

"

Have you tried using a vibrator on yourself while having sex? Clit stimulation and cock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its great using a powerful cock ring on the clit while being fucked usually works xx

over a year ago

I've never been able to orgasm through penetrative sex, only through stimulation on my clit. I'd love to know what it feels like to have a cock in my pussy as I orgasm so my fantasy is this - to have someone suck and lick my clit as I'm being fucked until I cum. The oooothought really really turns me on.

Have you tried using a vibrator on yourself while having sex? Clit stimulation and cock "

I have tried that but can't keep still so I've not managed to get it to work yet - need to wriggle less

over a year ago

"Its great using a powerful cock ring on the clit while being fucked usually works xx"

Oooooo, I've not tried that. That might work. Thanks

over a year ago

Has anyone done anything similar??"

Have brought a woman to orgasm by sucking on her clit as my friend fucked her. She seemed well pleased

over a year ago

"

Have brought a woman to orgasm by sucking on her clit as my friend fucked her. She seemed well pleased "

Mmmmmmm, sounds amazing. That's the dream

By *ust14uMan
over a year ago

My town

Lie on your back while he lies on his side and then he can also stimulate you with his fingers. Works every time.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

Have brought a woman to orgasm by sucking on her clit as my friend fucked her. She seemed well pleased

Mmmmmmm, sounds amazing. That's the dream "

I also licked her out after he came in her

Post new Message to Thread