Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected Pleasure

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wifey had agreed to meet a guy at our place, a rare occurrence these days, due to family being around. The guy arrived on time, unfortunately the wife didn't. Seems she was held up at work so phoned yo say she would be a bit later than planned. Feeling a bit awkward I explained to the guy and he was OK with it. I made him a drink and we got chatting about this and that, and obviously about our sexual likes and dislikes. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I told him that I enjoyed watching guys fuck my wife and also that I was looking for guys who I could pleasure orally. He said that as the wife had not yet turned up, would I be interested in sucking his cock. Well, I told him, of course not, it would be my pleasure. He stood up and undid his jeans and let them drop revealing his bulging pants and told me to "get it out". I pulled his waistband open and slid my hand into his pants and took hold of his already rock hard cock, must have been a good 8 inches and clean shaven. I got onto my knees and took his cock into my mouth, it felt so good as it has been a long time since I had done this. He immediately pushed the back of my head forcing me onto his shaft making me gag a little. He then proceeded to ram his cock back and forth whilst holding my head, making me gag even more and making me eyes water but feeling great at the same time. I managed to pull away for a breather and he said he wanted to cum in my mouth, I said yes. He rubbed his cock and told me to open my mouth, after a few seconds he shot his huge load into my mouth and over my face, it felt so good and I swallowed as much as I could. I cleaned his cock by sucking off all the excess cum and cleaning him up with some wet wipes. He got dressed and thanked me. We had a few more drinks and he the decided to go as he couldn't wait any longer. When the wife eventually arrived home she was not a happy bunny missing out on such a lovely cock but she liked the fact that I had had some fun. Needless to say she got a good seeing to!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arcia0Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Nice!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm a nice mouthful of creamy salty goodness lucky guy xx

Post new Message to Thread