Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

mother in law

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was Sunday afternoon and my wife and I had been invited up to my in laws for a bbq. I have to admit I love my in laws bbqs even if I didn't really get on the best with them.

When we first got together things were great between us all but as time went on the relationship between myself and them got worse well in particular clare my mother in law.

clare had to be involved in everything we did our relationship was not good with many heated arguments. I have however always noticed how fit she was. she had a nice tight slim body with a great looking ass in jeans she had redy brown hair that fell just short of her shoulders and dark brown eyes. yes I had to admit it as much as I hated her I fancied her and had often thought about what be like to fuck her.

anyway the night went on and as normal the wine was flowing at around 9 ish we all went inside to the living room I sat down on the sofa to with my surprise clare sat down beside me she never sits beside me she takes her red heels off and puts her feet up beside me I look at her bare feet then her shapely legs in her tight jeans I was getting horny so I looked away my wife and my father in law sat on the other sofa we were all chatting away and I was surprised I was having a good night I looked at the clock it was half 12 and I was half pissed by this stage. I looked over and my wife was half asleep she had been working that morning I asked her if she was ok she said she was really tired and said would I mind if we stayed the night. clare said I will see you upstairs so up they went leaving me and Stephen my father in law 10 mins passed and Stephen went fuck it im wrecked im heading to bed clare must be away to bed you ok to turn the TV off. yes no worries I replied.

so away he went another 10 mins pass and in walks clare hi you want some company quickly I replied yes that be nice again she sat down beside me topping my wine up. my feets freezing she says feel how cold they are now I have to tell you at this point I instantly started to feel turned on I have a bit of a think for feet you see and hers were nice with red painted toe nails I held her bare foot in my hand rubbing her sole with my other hand oh there freezing I couldn't believe I was holding her bare foot rubbing the sole around her toes I got instantly hard I didn't want her thinking why is he still holding my foot so I let it down on my leg what I didn't realise was how close to my cock I set her foot down it brushed my bulge she looked down and said are you hard mark oh my god why you hard but she didn't jump up well honestly ive a feet fetish and you have gorgeous feet really she responded how can you like feet. I just do I find them a turn on I really do yours are very sexy. to which my surprise she rubbed my cock with her foot and said want put your hands around them again. I couldn't believe what was happening I said nothing lifted her foot kissed it rubbed my tounge around her toes im soo horny clare to which she pulled her foot back leaned over and felt my bulge in her hand mmm she says so am I

I looked into her eyes and moved in for the kiss I was snogging her holy shit this is mad I thought she unbuttoned my jeans as we kissed she put her hands down my jeans and boxers felt my rock hard cock mmm she says thats nice your gifted down there my cock was 8 inch and nice and thick I was soo horny at this stage I absolutely love sexy older women. I sat up pulling her on her back as I stood up she lay there looking at me

I pulled my jeans and my boxers down taking them off and showing my rock hard cock mmmm oh my look ar that she gasps learning up she pulls me forwards abd starts sucking my cock oh clare I let out she sucks and cups my balls oh she could suck cock she pulls it out of her mouth bit of saliva between her lips and the tip of my penis whar a gorgeous big cock she says. I push her back on the sofa saying ive always fancied you.

I unbutton her jeans pull them off along with her knickers knew it I thought she would be bald this perfect looking bald pussy sitting there I instantly got on my knees and began to lick mmmmm she moaned I licked and licked using my nose playing with her clit holding it between my lips she was getting wetter and wetter she stood up and told me to sit on the sofa to witch she removed her blouse and bra mmm her gorgeous breasts popping out she straddled me I kissed her she unbuttoned my shirt and removed it we were both totally naked she sits up a bit gliding my cock into her soaking pussy starts riding me slowly I suck her nipples telling her how sexy she is. she picks up speed fuck I want scream clare says its soo fucking good she moans mmm fuck big cock of yours her breathing gets faster and faster she was totally soaking mmm im gonna cum she leans forwards bits my lip mmmmm oh fuck she says im soo fucking horny I whisper I lift her off me stand up and say bend over clare wow I just told my mother in law to bend over look at that fucking gorgeous ass of yours I say. I then slip my cock into her pussy and start to fuck her I pull her cheeks apart as I fuck her looking at her asshole I get soo horny Im gonna cum clare I pull my cock out she turns around puts it ib her mouth I start fucking her mouth mmmmmm fuck I squirt all in her mouth she swallows I cum again runs down her chin I pull my cock out fuck that was great she says yea it was we both start getting dressed you better head up to bed she kisses me. I head up I couldn't sleep a wink all night next day we get up for breakfast my father in law was away to work we all eat breakfast in the kitchen normal chat clare says I will drop you guys home I couldn't stop thinking about last night the whole way home we got out of the car and we said our normal goodbyes. nothing has been said again about that night nearly 7 months later now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/14 13:58:53]

over a year ago

fantastic story mate thanks for sharing it

over a year ago

Amazing story mate fair fucks! Sounds like her feet started everything. .perfect!

over a year ago

nice story

over a year ago

thanks guys I want to go for it again with her just trying to get time together we have only kissed once since that night she said she can't stop thinking about me as well

over a year ago

Mmm lucky Clare xx

over a year ago

im into womans feet as well ive got hugh foot fetish any ladys out there who like their feet played with message me

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

My feet is gorgeous size 5 lol

over a year ago

Steve loves feet im a size 5 he loves me wearing shoes that show toes or the whole bare foot xx

By *eno_2004Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

"My feet is gorgeous size 5 lol"

over a year ago

over a year ago

yea clare feet are size 7 last few days can't get that night out of my head

By *eno_2004Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

"yea clare feet are size 7 last few days can't get that night out of my head "

over a year ago

Give yourself peace mate and sort something out with her pronto!

XXXX

By *nardriMan
over a year ago

near town

i really really want this story to be true

sooooo hot

By *eandyou2013Man
over a year ago

wembley, london and belgium

Hot story , wish it was true thou you should fuck her again soon