Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot n cold at the waterfall

Jump to newest

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

While it may have been a girly holiday, with what that implies, what happened was unexpected.

There was an excursion to the waterfall near the resort advertised, not all my group were interested but myself n Kim fancied it. Kim's petite with dark hair in a pixie style, slim but not skinny with small but beautifully round breasts. She's a natural flirt and tease which has been known to get her into trouble.

I'd had a crush on her for ages but never acted on it for fear of losing the friendship.

We met in the resort reception early that morning with the other tourists going. Kim eyed up a guy on his own, tall dark and athletic with toned arms n thighs, and bright blue eyes.

"Well there's a good reason to get up early" she murmured to me with a nudge

The tour guide went through the basics of health n safety rules and we set off.

It was a fair walk to the waterfall but definitely worth it. It was stunning.

Most of us were wearing shorts n strappy tops over swimsuits. A cool dip was in order after the hot sweaty walk. We stripped down to swimsuits and entered the clear blue pool the fall splashed into. Kim was actually wearing a pale blue bikini. I couldn't help but notice her nipples were hard and poking through the fabric of the bikini.

The guide then said she had to leave, anyone was welcome to stay and enjoy but if anyone wanted to have her guide them back down the hill she was leaving now.

Kim and I decided to stay. Everyone else seemed to leave at this point.

We were mucking around splashing each other and swimming under the fall when Kim dared me to strip.

"I will if you will" I said, trying to conceal my desire. Now my nipples were hard, my tummy flipped as she removed her bikini top, and when she revealed she'd removed her bikini bottoms I felt a little pulse of craving in my pussy.

I slid down my swimsuit straps, freed my larger breasts, slipped the costume off my legs and flung it onto a nearby rock.

"See you can be flirty" said Kim, could she tell what I was feeling?

We had a little nude swim enjoying the warm water over our skin. Next I surprised myself by swimming up behind her and slipping my arms around her waist for a little cuddle.

"Wondered when you'd find your guts" Kim said then turned around and kissed me full on the mouth.

It took my breath away as I held her close. Kim cupped my boobs in her hands then just before taking my nipple in her mouth said

"I love big boobs"

She lightly flicked her tongue over my nipples which made me moan and sigh, then she sucked one hard and a primal groan escaped my lips.

I let my hands wander over her body and found my fingers exploring her shaved hot pussy. Her turn to groan.

To both our surprise we suddenly heard a splash and a male voice

"Looks like you're having fun girls, can anyone join in?"

Kim smiled cheekily, looked deep in my eyes for my approval, seeing it she announced

"Why not, come say hello"

It was mr blue eyes from before. Nicely toned abs and as he removed his trunks he revealed a hard thick and not too long cock.

"Mmm you're ready to go eh?" Kim observed.

He swam up behind Kim, snaked his arm around her and one of his fingers joined mine in her pussy, while with his other hand he cupped my tit, teasing the nipple with his thumb. We were all kissing each other, tongues exploring mouths. He spotted a small grassy mound and suggested I lay against it which I did feeling the warmth of the sun on my naked skin. I closed my eyes and felt a tongue exploring my wet throbbing hole. I was rubbing and teasing my own nipples. I opened my eyes to see him open kims legs from behind, he was fingering her slowly, getting her more turned on before he slid in his thick hard cock. As she gasped I felt her breath on my pussy and I sighed with pleasure.

Each time he thrust into her, her tongue was deeper in to me.

She licked across my clit and I shuddered.

He withdrew his cock from her pussy leaving his fingers playing.

She then moved and lay me down on a flat area of grass, she squatted above me, holding her pussy open for me to push my tongue into, making her wet and pulse. I felt him push my knees apart stretch me apart with his thumbs and lick my pussy lips and clit. He then slid up my body, entered me slowly but firmly, caressing her boobs, sucking and nibbling her nipples.

As he found his rhythm he grabbed her around her neck and kissed her deeply.

He's fucking me with his cock, I'm fucking her with my tongue. She starts sighing loudly and I can feel her cum on my tongue. Her legs start to shake. She cums with a cry. I lap up her juices.

"That's right, taste her, swallow her" he says

She then lies next to me so I can finger her very wet pussy, her cum coating my fingers.

He's watching this as he starts to thrust harder.

I can feel my desire rising, my pussy starting to tighten around his cock as hers does around my fingers. I stroke her clit with my thumb

"Oh yes" she cries "right there, make me cum again"

He moves faster and I can feel his cock hit and stroke my sweet spot. With a cry I cum and arch my back, I can feel her really tight around my fingers.

He thrusts in hard clenching his buttocks and cums with a loud groan.

We are all spent for a time and rest naked in the sun.

As we dress to head back he comments " my mates not gonna believe he missed this"

Kim can't help herself and says

"Well next time he can join us"...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awesome

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Great story

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The next day we're relaxing around the pool with our other friends when we see mr blue eyes with his friend.

The friend is blond, green eyes, not quite as tall as the other but still fit and toned.

Kim and I exchange approving glances, the other girls have no idea what happened at the waterfall. About half an hour later our friends decide to go browse the shops. Kim and I say we're going to take a little siesta instead.

We head to the lift both wearing bikinis and sarongs. Just as the lift is about to close a lightly tanned hand appears between the doors. The doors open and me blue eyes and me blond step in.

We smile and say hello.

"Hello again, this is mike."

"Hi girls"

We can tell from mikes smile he knows all about the waterfall!

"I hear you had an amazing time on the excursion yesterday. Fancy coming for a drink at our suite?"

Kim and I exchanged looks n thought hey why not.

Once there they poured us cocktails while they had a couple bottles of beers.

We were chatting and relaxing and getting a little tipsy and flirty. The heat was rising as the afternoon proceeded and Kim removed her sarong. The black bikini she was wearing complemented her tan, more importantly the tiny bottoms with tie sides showed Kim's shaven smooth mound off while barely covering her pussy lips. I noticed mikes cock twitch under his trunks.

We'd learned mr blue eyes was called Ryan. Kim and I were sat on a sofa together and mike and Ryan were sat in chairs opposite it.

Kim had clearly noticed mikes reaction too and played up to it, sitting with one foot on the floor and one leg bent across in front of her, her legs wide open.

Ryan took the hint and slipped off his trunks to reveal his cock was hard and ready to play. Mike still seemed to need encouragement so Kim leaned towards me kissed me full on the mouth and removed my bikini top.

"Cheeky cow" I gasped with a smile as she then bent her head to take one of my nipples in her mouth and sucked it. I let my head fall back.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said these girls love to get hot n sweaty" said mike

"They're just getting started" said Ryan

Mike stood and removed his trunks. His cock sprung to attention and he couldn't help but stroke it.

Ryan sat behind Kim reaching a hand around he slipped her bikini bottoms to one side and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. She gasped with pleasure.

Mike appeared in front of me. I grasped his cock stroking it then placed my lips around it, licking the head with the tip of my tongue it twitched excitedly in my mouth.

Mike took the boob Kim had left free and teased the nipple with his thumb. My pussy started to tighten and moisten.

Kim removed my sarong tossing it aside. And slid my bikini bottoms down and off.

By now there was no point feigning modesty. Kim and I temporarily paused proceedings, Kim removed her bikini bottoms fully and seductively untied her top letting it fall to the floor. All four naked we move to Ryan's bedroom which has a large double bed.

I kiss Kim full on the mouth, lying her on the bed as I do so. I kiss lower and lower licking and sucking her nipples.

"Don't forget us" says Ryan, kneeling on the bed to my right. I grasp his cock and slowly wank along the whole length. Mike is on my left but slightly further up the bed, his cock in Kim's mouth as she sucks and licks it while stroking it firmly.

I move further down Kim's body my tongue finding her swollen slit. I use the tip of my tongue to part her lips. Then suck her clit. She groans which mike must feel as he then moans.

"Go on get your tongue right inside her pussy, tongue fuck her" says Ryan

Which I do with relish, tasting her delicious juices. She starts to arch her back.

"Go on suck me hard" says mike

Kim obliges and mike clearly enjoys the attention. He starts thrusting into her mouth.

Ryan moves around behind me standing at the end of the bed. As I'm bent over licking out Kim he decides to pay my pussy some attention, pulls the lips apart and buries his face in my mound, sucking hard on my clit making my juices flow.

Just then there's a cry.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so hard" and with that mike cums into Kim's mouth, she swallows hard tasting every drop. "Wow that was so good" Kim looks up at him smiling.

Ryan then suggests mike finish what I've started with Kim. I give Kim a final lick then free her pussy for mikes attentions. Turns out he has a long stiff tongue.

Ryan sits in a chair and beckons me over. Tells me to bend over in front of him, then I feel first two then three fingers inside my wet hole. Teasing and stretching me. He then pulls me back toward him, holds me open wide and positions me so I slide onto his rock hard cock.

"Oh yes" I cry "fill me up"

His hand reaches round and his fingers tease my Clit making my pussy grip his cock tight.

"That's it, pull me in, squeeze my cock hard"

With the other hand he's teasing my boobs n nipples. I'm riding him, grinding against his cock, feeling him fuck me deep inside.

Kim cries out, as she cums all over mikes face. Then as she releases from her climax it's apparent mikes hard again, he pins her down by her wrists, puts her legs on his shoulders and enters her hard making her cry out again.

I'm riding Ryan harder, feeling myself getting closer. Watching mike fuck Kim is making me even hornier. I'm shocked to hear myself call out

"Fuck her harder mike, really pound that pussy"

This seems to turn Kim on too and she's being very noisy.

I'm getting so close, I rise up till Ryan's cock is almost out then sit hard on it, feeling it enter me hard, my climax begins, my pussy throbbing hard.

Ryan cries out loudly, "go on fuck me take my hard cock right inside you"

I cum hard, dripping onto his cock and balls "Oohhh yes!"

Ryan grabs my hips n guides me up and down on his cock fast and hard. Then he cums, his cock throbbing hard inside me, pumping cum into my hot hole.

How much sexier can this possibly get ? I think

over a year ago

Hopefully there is more to come xx

By *attykitWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Hmmmm. Lovely. Xx