Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mixed sex backpacker's hostel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wanted to share this happy episode from back when I was 21.

It was my first time backpacking on my own, previously had gone with friend's and found it annoying balancing what everyone wants to visit. On my second week I headed to Barcelona and stayed in a huge commercial hostel the weather wasn't that great and was starting to regret travelling alone, to top it off got stuck in a room with 5 German lads who were just not friendly and seemed annoyed I had invaded their room.

I decided to ditch the place and look for smaller hostels and managed to book into one on the opposite side of the city. Finally the sun was out and I spend my time on the beach soaking it up , listening to music and admiring the amazing amount of beautiful women everywhere!

In the evening as the sunset I headed for the hostel, never been one to drink on my own so I was hoping to meet some people to party with. I got to my dorm room which was had six beds and nobody was about, however I did notice a backpack on the bed opposite mind and a reassuringly looking feminine headband on the pillow! I thought it would be a good idea to get cleaned up as I had been walking in the sun and was probably stinky. The room had a small toilet and shower, pretty basic but nice and cheap!

Back in those days I looked after myself really well so was half thinking o.k this is an opportunity to time exit from the shower to leave the shower dressed in a towel and act embarrassed when she came into the dorm room. By this time I had built up this lady in my imagination as sultry Brazilian who would pounce on me at first sight (young men are deluded).

After dragging out the getting changed process, nobody came back and was just about to set off for a disappointing night out and some cheap crap burger..When a the door opened to reveal and gorgeous blonde lady about 5ft 7" dressed slightly hippy and uttered the words. "G'day!" an Aussie ! Probably the first Aussie girl I had ever met. I noticed she had a fantastic figure, quite voluptuous and skin lightly tanned and a really pretty big smile. We chatted and I took my chance to ask her if she wanted to grab a bite to eat. This meant waiting for HER to get changed, she rushed into the shower and I lay on my little single bed imagining there is no way anything is going to happen it would be too lucky! I decided to chillout and not try it on as after a week of German blokes I was just chuffed to have the company of a nice lady. If something happened then that's a bonus, in truth I was too wimpy and scared to try it on!

We headed to the centre, hung around the rambles and went to bar after bar.. steadily getting more d*unk and getting on fantastically. She was 27 so a few years older than me which made me doubt my charming powers. In the bars on a few occasions she chatted and flirted with other guys and I had written off anything happening with me, but never did I show any signs of rejection and just let go and embraced having a good time.

By about 1am it was Taxi time and I saw no signs anything was going to happen. Halfway back she turned to me and started snogging me passionately, we get back to the hostel and she makes a 'roll-up' we kiss and strip off and open the window wide standing there naked looking at the view and enjoying the smoke. As she leant out I pressed myself behind her as my cock swelled and pressed against her bum. I wrapped my hands around her chest and felt her ample breasts, as I touched her nipples she squeezed her bum cheeks against my shaft.

She turned around to kiss me frantically and bent to her knees so her mouth was level with my cock and took me in her mouth. I always remember her saying the smoke had made her mouth dry and laughing as I passed her a big bottle of water. She filled her mouth with water and took me again this time it was cool and tingly, the cold water dribbled down dripping off my balls onto her knees and the floor. She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock, My knees almost gave way with the pleasure sensation so I went to lie down on her bed. As she went to carry on between my legs, I insisted 'no' like this and got her to move into the 69 position with her on top of me as I lay. She stretched her legs across my face and I grabbed her bum to press her warm pussy against my tongue. She gasped as I pushed my tongue on her clit and she was unable to keep my cock in her mouth through gasping. She tasted sweet and I remember thinking, I am definitely going to Australia next! I then switched to teasing and licking her gently as I didn't want this to end too soon, I squeezed and massaged her bum and reached down to stroke and caress her breasts with one hand as I used the other hand to force her harder on to my mouth. We lay there in sucking, licking and lapping each other up for what seemed like hours, not wanting it to end I asked her to slow down every-time I felt I was going to cum but after delaying as long as I could now feel my cock begin to tingle and I said 'careful I'm going to cum' I had been travelling for a couple of weeks so had not had any action or taken care of myself, so I knew I would cum heavily. I didn't want to cum before her so I inserted two fingers in alongside my tongue and began to slide them in and out. This just made her suck harder on my cock and I called out to her 'I was coming'.. Instead of taking my cock out her mouth she sucked deeper and harder. I felt the cum rush from my balls in waves of pleasure and then she began to gasp and cum too, I could feel her breathing hard as my cum squirted in her mouth. Her legs went limp and her body weight forced her pussy harder on to my tongue as she gasped and came. We lay there in a 69 incapacitated with pleasure. We were a tangled sweaty mess! I looked down to the side and she arched her head to look at me and I saw a trickle of cum slide from her mouth as she smiled at me. We showered and returned to our opposite beds knackered out by this time it was 4am. We were woken at 11am by some new backpacker guy entering our room, he could blatantly see how guilty we looked!

True story. Happy memories hope you enjoyed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had the same sort of thing happen with a Norwegian girl in NZ easily the best sex I've ever had. Love traveling take me back.

By *K-cplCouple
over a year ago

We always liked he idea of ending up in a 3/4 person dorm with a guy. Going out for drinks, teasing and see where it goes.

over a year ago

It's not my wildest kinkiest tale, just one of those perfect memories !

over a year ago

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it! It is amazing what situations you find yourself in on your travels. Have you other experiences you would like to share?

over a year ago

"Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it! It is amazing what situations you find yourself in on your travels. Have you other experiences you would like to share?"

Yes a good few.. My losing my virginity story is quite good!

over a year ago

Please share your stories, I'm sure I won't be the only one who would enjoy reading your experiences!

over a year ago

Yes, please share!

Post new Message to Thread