Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was talking to a couple a few days ago, originally I was focused solely on the female member. However, as we got to talking she brought up the fact that her husband plays as well and is truly straight and is more than willing to share his wife. Personaly I have never been a member of a threesome before and the fact that this man has given the go ahead for us to share his wife made me nervous. I think I am just a bit intimidated by sharing another mans wife especially when he is thirty years older than me. Is this normal? I totally comfortable with the thought of making love to his wife with him joining eventually. Maybe just performance anxiety?

Does anyone else get a bit stage fright?

(It's ironic because as a nineteen your old I can get hard almost anywhere)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exybee7Woman
over a year ago

Ashbourne

Stage fright? Happens loads imo.

A guy not being able to keep it up has happened numerous times with me unfortunately Not in threesomes (not really done that), but on a one to one. It's not all bad cos you use your skills in other areas

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 pumps and squirt my first meet. You will get into the swing of things. Its all good dirty fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just really hope I don't let then down! As a young gun I feel like I have a lot to prove!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell them iys your first time they will help and understand. Everyones been there.

Post new Message to Thread