Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex being watched

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My girlfriend has a fantasy of being watched while we have sex . How do we go about this is there some where we can do this , like organised ? Iv heard people go to Amsterdam and do this in special booths.were unsure of this and don't even know what it's called so any hell would be appreciated .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would it not be easier to invite someone round to yours!!

over a year ago

just let me know love to help

over a year ago

I think the idea we have is in a club ... Make it feel kinda professional . If you get us .

over a year ago

Big fantasy of mi e really want to watch a couple fuck. Shame you are so far away x

over a year ago

I love to watch

over a year ago

Arrange a meet to a club, liaise with the management before you go with your plans... Then they can help ensure you get watched without anyone trying to join in... They can publicise the event to ensure people are there and you can invite people you know. All simple enough.... Enjoy

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Dogging, you will get watchers, go to a club or have a meet with a couple. Simples

over a year ago

"My girlfriend has a fantasy of being watched while we have sex . How do we go about this is there some where we can do this , like organised ? Iv heard people go to Amsterdam and do this in special booths.were unsure of this and don't even know what it's called so any hell would be appreciated . "
We've done this a few times at Plessures in Kent. Both with another couple and also just ourselves. Amazingly erotic either way

over a year ago

Go to a club-simples!

over a year ago

I once met another couple with my then FB. We were invited to theirs for dinner, drinks, chat - a gentle relaxed start to a fabulous evening.

The arrangement was that we would not swap partners but just enjoy watching each other. The fun started with a simple pack of cards, strip poker with the first couple totally naked to put on a show for the other couple.

We 'lost' which meant we got to sit virtually naked while our hosts fucked in front of us. Unbelievably horny, especially knowing that they were going to watch us afterwards.

over a year ago

OurPlace4Fun has a lockable room with a large window, designed just for what you have in mind.

http://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/97

over a year ago

Thanks guys , were norfolk based people so does anyone know anywhere local to us? We're not that clued up on the club scene .

By *oody39Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

"My girlfriend has a fantasy of being watched while we have sex . How do we go about this is there some where we can do this , like organised ? Iv heard people go to Amsterdam and do this in special booths.were unsure of this and don't even know what it's called so any hell would be appreciated . We've done this a few times at Plessures in Kent. Both with another couple and also just ourselves. Amazingly erotic either way "

Would love to watch you two

over a year ago

"Dogging, you will get watchers, go to a club or have a meet with a couple. Simples "

over a year ago

Mmmmm wud love to watch

By *andJ2005Couple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

We both love to watch as well as being watched.

Go to a club and enjoy

Post new Message to Thread